• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

malva00

Smash Master
Brawl commentators aren't as bad as that one moderator who gave me an infraction for posting "ggs ." after Genesis ended

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
**** man, every time there is an opportunity to bash Brawl, Melee players are ON IT. xD Kind of funny to see.

malva00

Smash Master
So when's smashboards going to have a facebook chat thing to talk to the people on your friends list?

Can't wait for USA vs Europe details

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Gotta say that was a pretty good tourney, though i didn't go me and friends watched it over his house. The Falcon tourney was amazing and really began to show how Pound was better (in my opinion) to Genesis. Though i wish they could of had more good matches on the stream, it was still good. Was happy when the first match was Huggs and Armada. I think the best match was M2K and Armada, and one of the best moments was Haxs comeback against SS and Darkrain. Was a little upset when the Grand Finals was two Puffs but if they wouldn't of made it if they weren't good. Congrats to Mango for another win...is there any stopping that puff.Hopefully Apex will be have a great turnout. I also loved that Husband and Wife commentators the M2K and Armada match, no offense to the other commentators but having them do that again made it feel like the old days haha. Congrats to everyone at the tourney and good luck next time.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Good **** on running the tournament Plank. Wish I could've stayed longer, but my best ride option had to leave. From what I hear from Nike, it was better organized than Genesis was. Too bad the Grand Finals had to be such a slap in the face for the community. I enjoyed talking to the people on Livestream on Day 1, they were a bit more civil that day, haha.

Looking forward to Pound 5.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
A smashboards chat feature would be ****ing amazing LOL then there would actually be a good reason for having friends on here :laugh:

Also, Plank, you owe me $5 due to HBox making top three :p

smashmachine

Smash Lord
A smashboards chat feature would be ****ing amazing LOL then there would actually be a good reason for having friends on here :laugh:

Also, Plank, you owe me $5 due to HBox making top three :p

plank:

*grabs $5 from his winnings and hands it over*

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
melee commentating was among the best i've heard.
brawl commentating was THE worst i've heard.

dmbrandon and commentating cast:
some of the most disrespectful, immature bashing, insulting, cursing at people, oversimplifications, bias, condescending attitudes i've ever heard.
calling a dozen TOP players "idiots" during their matches, insulting and threatening to ban chatters,....
talking about how cool they are, talking about who THEY BEAT, while tourney matches were going on.

it was CLEAR people in the chat DID NOT want them, yet they insisted on hearing themselves talk, and jacking off their ego.

What could have been a much greater experience, ruined.
I hope that never happens again.
The Smash community Deserves better.

If they wanted to REP VGBootcamp, they did the poorest job they could.

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Here are the results of Europe vs USA:

USA EUROPE
32 32

DR.PP beats Strawhat 30 28

Renan beats Dr.PP 28 26

KA Master beats Renan 27 24

Amsah beats KA Master 24 22

Jman beats Amsah 22 20

Zgetto beats Jman 20 18

Hax beats Zgetto 18 16

Adam beats Hax 16 13

Zhu beats Adam 16 12

Zhu beats ARMADA 13 8

VBM (Phab(sp)) beats Zhu 12 8

Mango beats VBM 10 4

Over Triforce beats Mango 8 1

Silent Spectre Beats Over 7 0

America **** YEAH!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
melee commentating was among the best i've heard.
brawl commentating was THE worst i've heard.

dmbrandon and commentating cast:
some of the most disrespectful, immature bashing, insulting, cursing at people, oversimplifications, bias, condescending attitudes i've ever heard.
calling a dozen TOP players "idiots" during their matches, insulting and threatening to ban chatters,....
talking about how cool they are, talking about who THEY BEAT, while tourney matches were going on.

it was CLEAR people in the chat DID NOT want them, yet they insisted on hearing themselves talk, and jacking off their ego.

What could have been a much greater experience, ruined.
I hope that never happens again.
The Smash community Deserves better.
You sound a little emotionally invested. The Brawl commentary was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom