• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm starting to wonder if I have the mental stability to play so many different people in such a huge tournament in 1 day all day long. >__>
This is like an endurance test too
I was just reading everything I missed in the last week and this is just too true....

I'm either going to get bored or crash from all the smash. I need to do more then just sit inside and watch/play the same videogame over and over...

But I'm hyped! I'm definitely bring like 12 vaults like I did at HERB2. :)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
And Now My Signature Work!!!!!! Ahh Yes!! =d
Your post has to be a certain length. A guaranteed way to see it is to quote and respond to it. That's usually a good way to get it.

I was just reading everything I missed in the last week and this is just too true....

I'm either going to get bored or crash from all the smash. I need to do more then just sit inside and watch/play the same videogame over and over...

But I'm hyped! I'm definitely bring like 12 vaults like I did at HERB2. :)
O_o they still make Vaults? Nice.

Also....that's why I decided to do things like interview people. I'm also gonna bring a deck of cards and chill with whoever wants to play. Aren't people bringing other systems? Other games are cool, too.

rhan

Smash Hero
Did they ever stop?? I will be highly disappointed today if I go to Food Lion and find NO Vaults....

And it's not playing different games that could possibly help me. I need to walk around and do other ****.

I remember when me and a few friends hosted a tourney and someone brought jabbawockeez mask and at like 1am we just went in the middle of the street and just started to dance out of no where.

It's random **** like that I need in my system. xD

I'll probably take a GIANT break after doubles are done to eat and go walking down the road or something.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I wa supposed to team with Aarosmashguy, but I don't see him on the registration list and he is not responding to my attempts to contact him, so it looks like a need a new teammate. Anyone going to this and not found a person to team with yet?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Also....that's why I decided to do things like interview people. I'm also gonna bring a deck of cards and chill with whoever wants to play. Aren't people bringing other systems? Other games are cool, too.
Lol thats kinda like what me and my bro did at genesis. We walked around and did magic tricks on a bunch of players. Most of them ended up signing cards for our collection. We have I believe 120 different smashers cards. And we plan on doubling that at Pound lol =]

That blows raistlin. Hopefully you find someone soon.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Did they ever stop?? I will be highly disappointed today if I go to Food Lion and find NO Vaults....

And it's not playing different games that could possibly help me. I need to walk around and do other ****.

I remember when me and a few friends hosted a tourney and someone brought jabbawockeez mask and at like 1am we just went in the middle of the street and just started to dance out of no where.

I'll probably take a GIANT break after doubles are done to eat and go walking down the road or something.
after we double firespike someone in teams, we'll be doing so much victory dancing that you'll never get bored.

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman

**** ya Dude! I'm driving from 5 hours away man I am gonna need this kind of ****! =D lets get ****in crazy!

rhan

Smash Hero
after we double firespike someone in teams, we'll be doing so much victory dancing that you'll never get bored.
Once that happens eff dancing. I'm running laps around the joint!

**** ya Dude! I'm driving from 5 hours away man I am gonna need this kind of ****! =D lets get ****in crazy!
It's about 5 hours from where I'm at also. Lol

Yeah man let's chill! I'm ready for Pound to just happen already....

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
Happy Days is my favorite theme song, I could sure kick your butt in a game of pingpong. I'm Fluent in Java Script as well as Klingon!!

Spife

Smash Master
tues weds thurs driving from 10am-7pm pound
maybe, skler and pine can't leave nh till 12 >__> which means I can't leave for romans till around 1:30 which means we can't leave romans till 2:30 >_____>

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Happy Days is my favorite theme song, I could sure kick your butt in a game of pingpong. I'm Fluent in Java Script as well as Klingon!!
The only question I, ever thought was hard, was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard? Spend every night at the renaissance fair, got my name on my underwear.

Good song lol.

BTW just started watching Baki the Grappler. It's good :p

Tuesday Wednesday, Flying out to Maryland, Friday hype, Pound :D

:link:

Banks

Smash Hero
maybe, skler and pine can't leave nh till 12 >__> which means I can't leave for romans till around 1:30 which means we can't leave romans till 2:30 >_____>
hrmmm

we probly won't leave at 10, and we'll also be making numerous pitstops. it'll all work out

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
Friday Driving from when ever i decide I'm ready to drive for 5 hours... then I'll be in MD friday evening for some shenanigans and fun!!! Saturday POUND!!!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
rhan-
A walk might be kinda nice. I'm also down for some dancing...just like at Genesis, xD.

If anyone's bringing some fighting games (not SF4) for the 360, I'll bring my stick. This includes: Tekeen, Blazblue, and...oh yeah...360 sucks >_<. If anyone is bringing a PS2...I'll bring my controller. I'd bring my PS2, but that'd be traveling with too many valuables. I'm not down to get robbed for something like at SPOC2. Some random person walked in and stole the camera I had. Wasn't even my camera, either.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Preliminary forecast at least-

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 44.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 48.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.

Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.

Sunday: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

M.L.King Day: A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
Probably first time we've been in the 40s since early December x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom