• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Thats **** Plank. Now I dnt have to worry about spending so much money on melee without making it outta pools but still beating Scar in the process, WC Falcons are so overrated. Come on 5th at Gensis then 17th at every local tristate tourny afterwards...can someone say easy bracket?

Lol the Roy v Falcon MM person wouldnt be happy Scar, how else would they take yourmoney?
LOL at the avatar HBK...love your marth btw. :)

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Here's gonna be the top 10:

1. Armada
2. Zhu
3. Kage
4. Hax
5. AXE
6. Amsah
7. M2K
8. Mango
9. Shiz
10. Wobbles

Don't deny it, this list is beast.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i just read the last ~8 pages and felt like writing my impression of the whole situation, but that would be out of place. i can't wait for this tournament

ssb64 money matches anyone? best of 5 or best of 7

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
And considering all the European representation at this tournament, I think this can officially be titled an "INTERNATIONAL" event :)

Get hype!
Oh yeah. I mean, there are going to be enough Canadians and Europeans at this tournament that the whole top 10 could be non-Americans.

1. Armada
2. Zhu
3. Kage
4. Hax
5. AXE
6. Amsah
7. M2K
8. Mango
9. Shiz
10. Wobbles

Do not like.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master

1. Armada
2. Zhu
3. Kage
4. Hax
5. AXE
6. Amsah
7. M2K
8. Mango
9. Shiz
10. Wobbles

i lol at zhu

and axe, hes **** but not that ****, and shiz and wobbles, the rest are probably gonna be top ten

and idk about hax, maybe if hes on fire

and you forgot ISIAH

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
LOL I was actually going to say that Hbox is the only one promoting peace with the "don't say **** melee, don't say **** brawl, say **** haters"
Hey, I was nice too, my posts consisted of trying to convince melee players to stop hating on Brawl players (since I mostly play melee).

Also if people want to play both games i'll let you register for the second game free of any extra charge except entry fees. $25 for the second game, singles and teams, cuz i wanna encourage people to play both who like both. I'll add an option to the official website tonight (:

Chibo, this is for you!
Really?

Planning on doing melee only, but I think i might enter brawl too now. And lose in pools.

Banks

Smash Hero
Darc and Dazwa should be coming.
darc quit brawl and only plays/is entering melee, and dazwa is not coming for either. just fyi, unless they changed their minds in the past week and told you.

oh and plank me/th0rn/hoggle/solar didn't register yet because of lazy *******ness etc etc

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
9586 posts in... this is the first time I'm hearing that Atomsk, Lee Martin or Snakee are coming to this.

I know Brawl people can hype tournaments up... I played Brawl for over a year and the COT4 and Genesis threads were ridiculous.

What's WC's situation right now? Michigan peeps? Texas? Florida? WHY AREN'T YOU BIG PLAYERS POSTING IN THIS THREAD? mikehaze tyrant lain anther judge dojo santi ultimate razer CO18 seibrik SK92 DEHF? Last time I checked, you guys were beast. Where you at?

just trying to create a spark for the brawl community...now GET HYPE FFS THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST TOURNAMENT EVER
Lol I'm actually waiting for the hype myself. I wanna see those solid numbers pop before I decide to buy a plane ticket. I really was planning on going to this though.

Sensei

Smash Lord
OK, Pretty sure I'm going now. I will also be taking MM in ssb64. I will also do 2:1, 4:1, or 5:1 odds on any denomination from 5 - 20 dollars on certain matchups/rules/stages. Depends on who you are of course.

Lobos

Smash Master
Lol I'm actually waiting for the hype myself. I wanna see those solid numbers pop before I decide to buy a plane ticket. I really was planning on going to this though.
Actually alot of players plan to attend....I just dont know why they havent regs yet lol......you should see the EC brawl crew line up.....if they ever figure out who is in or out :laugh:

oh yeah

EC is winning crews....brawl and melee.....most likely brawl :p

I'll MM anyone in B+ too.....and Push up matches anyone in brawl/melee

AND

Dear Kage and Ally......

Canada sucks

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighbor ^.^

HYPE!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Scar all you have to say isJUST BRING IT!

edit: **** jiggs
I lol'ed

HJP, you should be rootin for Plank since youre a sheiky now.

Scar is too funny, but his posts contain legit info too. No ****-riding, just saying.
Also, Scar don't not talk to people, everybody loves you.

I hope brawl kids register, like about 1,000 other people have said by now, I dont wanna travel all this ****ing way to see 200 people total at this ****.

Thanks for calming all this **** down Plank.

And PockyD isn't a troll, hes just smart and doesnt mince words.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
If the true isai is going to this, then i'm rooting for him to win.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Excuse my lack of history knowledge, but why would everyone root for Isai instead of Darkrain for example?
Cuz he was the unquestionable ssb64 champion, and the first TRUE Falcon pro at Melee. Him being the first champ (I guess?) leads people to view him as a very awesome player. I hope he gets the rust off and warms up in a month, I ALSO want to see him pull ******** stunts out of his sleeves.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Kage, thats why i said ALMOST every Falcon. Cause i know a few who would want Darkrain to win.

I honestly dont know who I'd want to win in a ditto:
Isai Because i Love seeing old-school players succeed in the current time....and HES MOTHER ****IN ISAI!!!!
Darkrain because hes ****ing redonkulous and resided here in the MW for most of his smash Career.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Excuse my lack of history knowledge, but why would everyone root for Isai instead of Darkrain for example?
Isai is one of the old greats and most of the community holds a soft spot for him too, he's still regarded as the best Falcon of all time.

Might be romanticism, but I hear he's an awesome guy too, so, yea.

Also, that he's too good has been a meme for a while now.

Also, I want Scar to place tops out of the Falcon pros, cause he's cool IRL.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I would like to say that when a comeback or a matchup appeared impossible for falcon, isai would do it. He just played as if he was replete with hidden skill that he could unleash on command (kinda like the mighty ducks did), but didnt (hence the constant talk of him sandbagging). And yes, being the first best falcon helped. Being years ahead of the game in '03+ and having the crowd favoritism that sometimes comes with playing falcon sorta just added up with him being one of the more iconic players in the old days. Other falcons thereafter just really didnt seem to have that effect (as good as they were) on the community cause we already saw it before.
just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom