• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea basically the moose who dare to go into the road in the pitch black are the dangerous ones, because you can ram right into them and total your car/die

such is the danger of living in maine

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Maine is like the best place to be a serial killer cuz there's so much wilderness you could dump like 50 bodies in the same place and they wouldn't be discovered for like 20 years cuz nobody walks by that part of the wilderness for that long lol.

There's also lots of snow.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Is that your 4k post? So violent! You should go see some mental aid. =P
Violence is not the answer. Its the question. The answer is yes. NesNoob just knows this better than others lol =]

So is Isai actually coming to this to **** on teams with Hax or is Hax just pranking all of us believers lol

strawhats

Smash Master
Yeah it would be nice if Isai went to Pound 4.. I mean wasnt he the one that said he might try and make a comeback.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
hey are we allowed to pay at the door or do we have to pay online, cuz i dont wana pay ahead of time and something comes up and then i cant go anymore :S

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i am a serial killer now that you mention it
I'm a cereal killer... mmm cereal :p

toasty said:
what Mike said, but it's also 100% MANDATORY that you pre-reg as there will be absolutely no paying at the door.
Emphasized.

Do people even read the first post anymore?

I wonder if any US based crews (east, west, south, etc) would be able to beat the European crew that's said to be coming here...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Who wants to stand in lines to pay for the tournament..?
Exactly, and not only that but instead of waiting for hours for the pools to be decided, changed, fixed, complained about, fixed again, and then finally started, we can just start. As an added bonus (or handicap), knowing who is in your first pool in advance can give you time to strategize and maybe come up with a way to beat the one person needed to get you out of Pool 1.

And this will also provide less stress for the staff and will provide more overall free time (another dance off perhaps?)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i dont think isai is going to make a comeback.. really i think he is going to be ouw of brackets in first round brackets.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Alukard... that avatar of urs... Is bothering me >_> Please change it?

On topic: Is it confirmed if Isai is coming?

strawhats

Smash Master
I think if it is confirmed then you're tournament venue wont have room for the amount of Isai worshippers that would flood Pound 4 in addition to those who are already confirmed/most likely to come from in/out of the country.

P.S. and yeah Blea... thats the smash mantra around here Ken/Isai rule all, but mostly Isai...since Ken always came off as cocky. These 2 are my favorite smashers in the histroy of smash, well in all the galaxies.

Also please visit Hungrybox's recently made smash pledge of allegiance. It wont be too hard to find just check his most recent posts. LOL
On second thought I'll just post it here:

I pledge alliegience to the cast
of super smash bros melee
and to the tournaments
which make it last
one community
under isai Un-DI-Able
with tech skill and mindgames
FOR ALL

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

-HBOX

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
toasty that scarlett johansson gif in ur sig ... is ****ing AMAZIN!

thats the woman of my dreams lol
1) the fact that you spelled her name right means you're also a believer XD

2) Thanks, Mike G found it for me because he knew she was my wifey an all ^_^

God...the horrible, unspeakable, and unforgivable things I would do for her.

I'd play Brawl for that woman.

edit: shiiit don't wanna start any "plz don't flame Brawl" talk...thought this was the ROM thread for a second XD

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

God...the horrible, unspeakable, and unforgivable things I would do to her.

edit: shiiit don't wanna start any "plz don't flame Brawl" talk...thought this was the ROM thread for a second XD

fixd.

and we're all saying the pledge before the tournament starts.

you have to hold your controller with your right hand on your heart.

yes.

Twin_A

Smash Champion

God...the horrible, unspeakable, and unforgivable things I would do for her.

Quoted for truth. That woman... one night just wouldn't be enough with her. Throw in Jessica Beil and I'd be set for life XP

And about the Isai topic, PB&J did say he had a huge surprise. But for all we know it could be Shiz he's talkng about (not a bad thing mind you).

And I'd put money down that Isai would be able to make it out of at least the first roud of pools lol. Doubting the king >.> tisk tisk.

Hey Kage about how much you're paying a semester: my semesters cost 2500 plus 1017 bucks in books (this semester alone). But I'm still working hard to be able to make, no johns son. Remember, What Would A Warrior Do?

(Or What Would Batman Do?)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Shiz is alrdy registerd isn't he?

It has to be Isai =P, since Ken is obiously not coming (once again, thanks Plank >_>)

strawhats

Smash Master
I think this whole rumor came about when PB&J came out and told everyone while commentating at Tipped OFF 5 about a legend/ certain player who would make a surprise appearance at Pound 4. We all logically assumed it would be Isai, seeing as someone mentioned he still played smash in general, and may have wanted to start playing melee again. Ken shows no interest in melee anymore, and Captain Jack also lacks any motivation to coming to this tourney. He said he would ask the other Japanese pros if they wanted to go, but said he makes no promisies that they'll want to go. Japan pretty much plays Brawl now, sadly. That includes Bombsoldier, but I think CJ stopped playing smash all together in tourneys. Its already known that almost all the top pros from Europe are going so no need to create anxiety hype over say amsah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom