• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
i just want everyone to know that if you beat me in a game ever it is because i'm scaling my skill so that you learn something

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
**** PBnJ stepping down.

So humble.

Mafia, Ken wouldn't show up to fourstock you just for like five bucks.

God.
Kevin, honest to god, if I was transported back to 06 and played in MLG, I would've given ken a run for his money, simply because of how much the metagame has advanced. Stacked on with some serious rust, I think I would beat him.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Irish Mafia, this is coming from the kid that was trying to tell me to "Just give me this one win" against LARX, someone, that no offense because I like him, no one has ever heard of. And the your reasoning was because you've never made it out of pools at a thirty man tournament.

You're ignoring the evidence where Ken came back and won Evo2008 regardless of how dumb the rules were, he still beat good players. Players that are a helluva lot better then you.

I'm pretty sure Ken would have no problem making it into brackets regardless of how rusty he is because he's smart and a good marth besides M2K hasn't been seen in a while with the rare exception like HBK.

I just thought of something.. maybe you only need three letters to be a good Marth, good **** Azen breaking the trend.

Anyways. Just NO.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
irish mafia didnt i four stock ur peach in tournament and u said peach v falcon was easy and you always beat falcons

sorry just wanted to jump on the rail train since kevin started it lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah Irish Mafia u suck ***.

LOL jk <3

Anyway, this tourney will be fun. I predict at least 50 entrants for melee.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Ummm.. get ***** TIM? :p

Seriosuly, don't go bashingo n Ken, im pretty sure he would still beat a large number of people here if he practiced. Cuz if he did, he could and would keep up with everyone else.

Lobos

Smash Master
All I remember from pound 2 was getting ***** by green mario and redd in pools....GG....also the heat.....**** it was hot

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
All I remember from pound 2 was getting ***** by green mario and redd in pools....GG....also the heat.....**** it was hot
Well good thing it's going to be freezing at this, new stories to tell :p

And I only watched the first match with the chile fox. Fun to watch and amazingly technical, but I have to say I liked the marths pinpoint accurate spacing with almost everything.

Hey Plank how far off until the venue is paid off (or do you have a means of taking out a loan to cover it?)

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I remember Jiano beasting.

Making it out of pools because I split 1-1 with kirbstir and won the set against the guy who happened to end up with the same record as me.

I went 2 and out in brackets. It was hot as balls too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Lobos only the first day of p2 was hot, 2nd day wasnt. XD

Twin A, yeah i have a way of covering it if all else fails. though id rather people just register

also i am begging people

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just bring a cube if you have it. melee is going to be so huge here and i will have so many tvs. if ur cube gets stolen WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT and i can prob help reimburse anyone. i am paying a lot of money for tvs so i cant afford to pay money for cubes and wiis, too. i know its hard to bring tvs from OOS and thats why im buying them so -PLEASE- bring copies of the systems so my money doesnt go to waste and we dont just have extra tvs like ****.

Lobos

Smash Master
Lobos only the first day of p2 was hot, 2nd day wasnt. XD
Yeah I didn't go sunday :p.......I did go to pound 3 on sunday to play some melee/brawl....

Funny story about P3, so me and shinku go up there. As I was leaving my house I reach around, grab my controller, and put it my pocket. Little did I know when I arrived to the venue that I had grab my PS2 controller.....GG

TwinA I hope you bundle up! I'm from Maryland I love the COLD!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
USA isnt borken, its just 100x bigger than all the other nations, so it kinda like... should be broekn, or else it would be a shame.:) Truuuuu!

Even tho, my bet is on international ;)

Öni

Smash Cadet
Us-Population: 300 Million

Netherland: 16.5
+ Sweden: 9
+ Spain: 46.5

= 72 Million

Amsah, Adam, Faab, Zgetto (will win Pound 4), Remen, Armada, Calle W, Ek, Strawhat, Overtriforce

Have fun against 1/4 of your population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom