• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Excuses. I will be in the middle of classes too, and basically my last semester in college until I graduate and Im still coming to this. This is a cant miss event.

I cant believe smash can do what other **** cant: Bring the world together. This tournament is gonna be epic. PR has like 15 players confirmed!
Lawl Pakman.

Not quite excuses, you realize im paying over 1.5k to go to university every session. Failure is not an option and im broke as ****.

We'll see what happens with my schedule.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Lawl Pakman.

Not quite excuses, you realize im paying over 1.5k to go to university every session. Failure is not an option and im broke as ****.

This is sooo truuuu!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Really Confused Now??
I Registered Like Two Weeks Ago
Plaink Can You Check In Your System To Make Sure Im In??

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Lawl Pakman.

Im guessing you mean Pakman's post lol. Anyway yeah, college is expensive and its even more expensive when you get a Fail grade so thats double the pain if you dont have grants...

Hope you can make it so we can play again and not like last time we played at 2 am after the tournament was over. Tired johns!! Worst team mm ever but w/e, Wikipedia paid for it so lol...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
British Columbia will be coming to represent. All day.

The roster for canadian attendance is looking mad nice so far though. Hopefully no one drops and bails last minute again.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
British Columbia will be coming to represent. All day.

The roster for canadian attendance is looking mad nice so far though. Hopefully no one drops and bails last minute again.
well some ppl are gonna HAVE to drop thats just the nature of majors and most tourneys. Hopefully it wont be too much tho.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey guys, guess what? Ken and Isai would be completely helpless in modern smash competition, even if they did practice up, because they're BADDDD

haters gon' hate
I can see Isai being helpless, he said it himself he doesn't think he can keep up. But not ken. Lol he wouldn't get top 10, no doubt. He's better than alot of current marths lol. He'd place decently, maybe top 20 or 30.

rhan

Smash Hero
So getting pulled over today for speeding might have put a damper on my plans to go to Pound 4. :(

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I've run into a bit of a dilemma... I still plan on going to this and whatnot, but it seems a lot of the MI players outside of myself and lain don't know their full plans yet, and it's getting a little scary. As far as I know, I don't have housing, and was planning on flying so would be in need of transportation, too. Will anyone be able to help me, or at least be willing to help out if this situation continues? Thanks a ton and let me know if you can help. ^_^

JFox

Smash Hero
Message to Cactuar:

I'm sick of you and your fanboys. Quit being good and not winning when it counts. Get some motivation to step it up, ROM2 and Pound 4 are right around the corner. Put in the effort to ****in step up your game *****, east coast needs all our heavy hitters at their best these next coming months. 2nd aint worth ****.

things are about to get serious kiddies

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Message to Cactuar:

I'm sick of you and your fanboys. Quit being good and not winning when it counts. Get some motivation to step it up, ROM2 and Pound 4 are right around the corner. Put in the effort to ****in step up your game *****, east coast needs all our heavy hitters at their best these next coming months. 2nd aint worth ****.

things are about to get serious kiddies
yea someone please beat mango

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Armada won't even make top 5. Its all about ChuDizzle, ICies got this.

Cactuar claims to want his region to grow and be strong but Sandbags v/s people? Hypocrite.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
@JFox: Gears are in motion, but I have no one good to practice against. My progress is stagnant.

Cactuar claims to want his region to grow and be strong but Sandbags v/s people? Hypocrite.
This has been discussed heavily. I don't sandbag. I often just don't care about placing in tournament, so I play very aggressive and choose to ignore better options. People who beat me playing like that still get a lot of respect from me. I don't make excuses about losing unless I'm sick or something.

Friendlies is a different story. I scale how hard I'm playing so that my opponent actually learns from playing me. People don't learn as well when it's completely one sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom