• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
7vs7, yeah that will be great.

Armada
Amsah
Zgetto
Adam
Remen
Faab
Over

That's a strong line up, sons.

VS Team America (in no particular order [after Mango]):

Mango
M2K
Shiz
Jman
Zhu
Darkrain
Hungrybox

Talk about a strong lineup.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no offense to DR but top 7 in the country? ive seen nothing to prove this in quite a while o_O. chu will be back in top form by this. ANYONE leaving him out of the mix is simply ********

PEEF!

Smash Hero
no offense to DR but top 7 in the country? ive seen nothing to prove this in quite a while o_O. chu will be back in top form by this. ANYONE leaving him out of the mix is simply ********
2nd at E-52 (losing to Jman twice in super close sets)

7th (?) at Genesis (losing to M2K and taking hungrybox to his final life and getting rested out of dthrow knee. nojohns haha)

Not to mention a top 7 placing at every national tournament he has gone to in forever. FC3, FC Diamond... Certainly still in the top 7 players.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
DR? yeah, IDK about that
maybe scar if we want a falcon, I think, but chu is a better choice overall. Or wobbles. I personally think wobbles, IMO
Chu would be the one with something to prove. Wobbles recent performance has not been great at all.

Darkrain is better than Scar, Scar will admit that all day.

strawhats

Smash Master
why are all these people who don't understand the top level of play randomly going off and listing 25 person rosters for a 10 person crew battle?

and ESPECIALLY why are people not from europe doing so for europe?
I know a lot about the European scene trust me... I 've been following that since the epicness that was Epita 2 and RoX 4. (huge tourneys in Europe). Ah.... the good old days of EK,The Doug, Helios coming to America for MLG, Amsah's epic comeback against EK, and battle w/. CJ, also Armada's rise to power. Hugeass crews at RoX 4 btw.

I love international smash its my business to know..lol , Israel actually plays smash

Eggm

Smash Hero
mango
m2k
shiz
zhu
hbox (stupid 3rd person)
jman
pc

(imo)
Lol, the characters at the top of today's metagame and winning tournies are fox/falco/jiggs.

Mango - Jiggs
M2k - Marth
Shiz - Falco
Zhu - Falco
Hbox - Jiggs
Jman - Fox
Pc - Fox

Were such tier whores. xD

If you could somehow convince cactuar to play like he does in teams or just to go all out, i'd pretty much replace anyone in that list with him except... Mango.

rhan

Smash Hero
pre-reg is at very first of top page. marriot is like 1.5 miles from venue, but the shuttle is included in price. you prob have to be 18 to rent but if u do have to be 21 let me know and we will figure it out
Thanks bro. Right as of now my group has a possible 3-6 people comming to this. But only 1 of them is 18... :(

I'm so hyped!!!

Did you really check? :laugh:

We are also getting free shuttle to/from the hotel to the venue.

edit: plank beat me too it!
Jesus..... I'm fudgin' ********.....

It's in the most obvious place I would never look. :laugh:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Top 7 will definitely be worse. Anyway, its usually been top 10.

M2K, Mango, Cactuar, Chu Dat, Jman, Lambchops, Colbol, PC Chris, Hungrybox, and my sexy a$$ lol.

I did this top 10 f*cking around because top 10 is too hard to choose with so many godly players but most of those is a must to be in it, that includes myself lol.

Other people I forgot at the moment: DaShizWiz, Azen, Cort, Darkrain, Scar and other people I'm still forgetting lol.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
chudat is a monster ...and having 7 vs 7 to me will be worse for europe ..my opinion ..
But what about PB&J!? I heard he was meant to win this thing!?

Hahaha actually I think having Chu on there would be really good. Does Europe know how to face a top IC's? Not to be mean, just an actual and very curious question.

And DJ Nintendo is the king of the mindgame, solid choice? perhaps... :p

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
considering the representation this tournament will have we really should just do the normal thing and have europe as a region along with different regions of the US

we can start considering europe vs america crew battles when/if europe just brutally ***** all of the individual regions

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
i propose a ping pong crew battle.

the south:

hungrybox
s0ft
harriettheguy
toasty

GET AT US
fiiiiixxxxeeeddd =D

edit: good lord it took me forever to catch up on this thread. missed a WEEK of posts while I was in VA @_@

just adding another vote: pools of 6 with 3 advancing is legit.

Pound 4 will be much bigger than the C3 event I went to where Chu ****** around in our pool [of 6 or 7, with 3 advancing] and tried beating everyone with G&W until ZM2004 beat him, and then he went ICs against Sensei....who was going Captain Falcon against everyone until he lost to...ZM2004...who got 1st seed with Mario....over Chu(2nd seed) and Sensei(3rd seed) >_>.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'd commentate on some ping pong crews. Record that and put it on the livestream.

"Whats going on over there with all of those people yelling?"
"It's just Brawl."
"Oh ok, so back to the intense ping pong action over here." XP

(nothing against Brawl players...)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just realized I'm going to be 21 when I attend this. Birthday is Dec 29th :).

Who wants to party?

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Plairnkk, if my recording setup goes well this weekend. I could provide a livestream for this event if there is wireless internet available at the venue. If not, I CAN record matches.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Woot Party at hylians room!!! Since he's turning 21 he'll do all the buying!!! Except maybe I'll buy you a beer bro. Just because

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
You ! Tell us which spanish players are coming ! And you better say "I, Over and K-12"
I have found a very cheap flight (less than 400€ ^^). So... yep, we will probably attend (90%). I hope Urulok could come with us too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yay dahean...i wanna play you and over again... 2nd time in america... NO MORE NERVOUS!!! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom