• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Shinku

Smash Champion
i didnt even enter the tournament, i just showed up randomly during the INTENSE crew battles, only to see a jigg miss the rest on a sheik and then the crowd went nuts. crazy....

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
DJ Nintendo is funny, this man was gettin' at some church girls in GA, had her bf like 'WTF?'

LOL HARD BODY SON HARD BODY!!!!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word son, I had to because its in my Dominican nature and that girl was feelin' me mad hard. I ain't gonna pass that up lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
She was definitely 18 years old and Panamanian lol. If she lied about her age, oh well. I'll still beat because of my Dominican nature lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if i can find a venue pound 4 will be 3 days and both, as long as i can get enough setups for that sort of thing. nobody stepped it up for p3 and we had like 30 total setups when p2 had over 50. -.-

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i never hold anything with less than ~5 months notice, so yeah...if something comes up, people will know

Top Bottom