• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So Serebii tells me I can find a Heart Scale on Route 32 with the Dowsing Machine but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is?

-Terywj

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Other than Rayquaza and Kyogre (SS fo' me) , I now have every legendary but one.
And I'm staring that Mewtwo right in the face before I hit A. I might try SRing for this one. <<;

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So Serebii tells me I can find a Heart Scale on Route 32 with the Dowsing Machine but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is?

-Terywj
Yup, I just found it. By the dock, surf off to the right and there's a small rock with it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Other than Rayquaza and Kyogre (SS fo' me) , I now have every legendary but one.
And I'm staring that Mewtwo right in the face before I hit A. I might try SRing for this one. <<;
*gasp* You don't SR your legendaries? I kill myself for screwing myself over with a crappy Darkrai/Shaymin from my foolish past. I recently SRed an awesome Lugia, and finally a Latios(keep in mind, nature is random as well as ivs) with 28 in Spatt and Speed. I probably should have kept Sring, that + decent rest IVs + Hasty nature isn't exactly boss, but given the circumstance it's decent. (Plus Latios is what I'm really after, go-go wifi event!)

Anyways off topic there but man you need to SR those D:. At the least they are good trophies. I also came baring a question. If Suicune sucks, do you have to redo the Elite 4 to get him to have different stats, or just SR?

Please say option number 2.....

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Brock is more pathetic. Seriously, my Golem took all his pokemon down, and he is Serious nature. <.<

M.K

Level 55
>_> What in the world. Why did I have so much trouble with her....
I guess Psychic is "that type" that kills my team. Yup, almost certain.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Suicune? No idea. ._.
I don't really do uber competitive play anyways, so normally it's too much hassle. I'm quite impatient with it. ^^;
But I want an awesome IV-ed OR shiny Mewtwo. |D That would be beastly.
If that goes well, I might try SRing the Rayquaza that'll be coming my way when my friend finally gets far enough to bag Kyogre. x3

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I am incredibly disappoint.

The old pervert in front of Celadon Gym that used to say "Hehehe! This gym is great! It's full of women!" now says "Ha ha! This Gym is great! It's full of strong Trainers!"

I miss the pervert.

Mewter

Smash Master
"Powerful" and "strong" are synonyms for "female" in this game.
Just go and check with the Gym guy (Yo! Champ in the making!) at the beginning Whitney's gym.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I just remembered that I got an apriblender from the lady who sells drinks for the pokethlon XD.

Now I can make my own drinks for the games and I just also learnt that black apricorns make the best drinks as they don't subtract anything XD

Wrath`

Smash Master
I just remembered that I got an apriblender from the lady who sells drinks for the pokethlon XD.

Now I can make my own drinks for the games and I just also learnt that black apricorns make the best drinks as they don't subtract anything XD
Not true, I made a black apricorn shake and it lowered my skill.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is it possible for a wild Pokemon to contract PokeRus from you?
Because some of my party has it, and I've been SRing for Mewtwo. Didn't attack it, used a Master Ball immediately.
It had PokeRus when I checked its stats. o3o

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Uh.... no

It must have randomly had pokerus which is awesome because that means you've found TWO pokemon that has pokerus in a game. Lucky you man.

I have pokerus only because somebody loaned me their pokerus probopass XD

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Nope, it didn't have it before. It did get it from me, as it's done it after multiple resets now, though not every time. o.O
And the origin of my previous PR was from a Chimchar that had it from Diamond's GTS. I swapped over an infected Pokemon to my SS to let it spred freely. xD
Of course I didn't find it wild, with my abysmal luck... ._.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I feel for ya.

The only shiny thus far I've been able to find is Gyarados and we all know that he doesn't count.

This would suck for me because every single friend I have has a shiny, except for 1 that owns an action replay and those who use it shouldn't even own the game in the first place.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Action replay.....
Use it for...
Help in competitive battling (pokerus, making letting you grind on gengars etc)
Can be fooled around with ( Wtw anyone?)
And helps you rng.
And your good.

If you use it for....
Help with the story
Max stated pokemon
Shinys
Rare candies
Master balls
Haxed movesets/abilities (**** YOU WONDERTOMB)

Then you suck :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Action replay.....
Use it for...
Help in competitive battling (pokerus, making letting you grind on gengars etc)
Can be fooled around with ( Wtw anyone?)
And helps you rng.
And your good.

If you use it for....
Help with the story
Max stated pokemon
Shinys
Rare candies
Master balls
Haxed movesets/abilities (**** YOU WONDERTOMB)

Then you suck :)
Unless you use an emu. That's a different story

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dont feel like being a ****** by breaking the law.
And for the record, Emulators are illegal.
Yes we all know that, but its a good way for hackers to try out some new stuff without wrecking a 40 dollar game. If it breaks, you could just start all over again at no price.

Plus emus are the poor person's solution to video gaming

Also I believe that roms are legal when you download the game from you OWN cartridge. If its distributed anywhere on the interwebz it become illegal

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Really?

Well I know that ROMs aren't illegal until they start being distributed. I've heard that if you download a ROM from a cartridge, it has to be for your OWN use only

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
You just have to own the game irl in order for the ROM to be legal.
Not true.

http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Emulator

Like roacherman said, if you make the ROM yourself and don't distribute it, it's fine. Obtaining it from someone else is illegal, even if you do own the game.

So I guess what you said is basically half true, half false.

Top Bottom