• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Don't mind Charmander, he's...yeah. Different is what I would use to describe him.

Anyways, I'm in Vermillion now and am trading everything over from Diamond before continuing.

-Terywj

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Is it only via WiFi? I would love to fight Giovanni again... :'(

-Terywj
Nah, you just need a Celebi. I'm starting to think that (with the exception of Pikachu-Colored Pichu) the actual Pokemon needed will suffice, instead of event-specific. Serebii says you need a Movie 12 Arceus, but the code I used gave me a Movie 9 Arceus, which worked perfectly fine. I could easily be wrong though.

In any case, I think the actual event comes out in a few months maybe.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wait. I just recently transferred a Celebi into my HeartGold. Does this mean I can use it in Ilex Forest to get the event? Or are there some prerequisites I'm forgetting...

-Terywj

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So wait, any Celebi works? Well... I have one..hmm. Are you sure we are getting an event celebii soon? I see nothing about it anywhere...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** I just got a Celebi today from my cousin. Apparently he didn't want it so he just traded it to me for a Raikou... lulz

I need to go check out the ilex forest and see if I can do the event...

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
Wait. I just recently transferred a Celebi into my HeartGold. Does this mean I can use it in Ilex Forest to get the event? Or are there some prerequisites I'm forgetting...

-Terywj
Can you please try it out and let me know? Mine was an event Celebi but I'm curious if it'd work with any. :p
So wait, any Celebi works? Well... I have one..hmm. Are you sure we are getting an event celebii soon? I see nothing about it anywhere...
We do, but Japan obviously gets it first.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wait FAILchion, are there requirements or anything? 'Cuz I'm in Kanto at the moment and want to save it if it's as good as it appears to be.

-Terywj

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God how I'm hating the Japanese with each day. They get the Celebi first :mad:

Well I have one, but I don't think its nintendo event obtained, which makes it that much better. Also considering that this is the only Celebi event we'll probably get, that makes it even MORE rare

EDIT:

I just tried to do the event and it didn't work.

My Celebi is either hacked (which I doubt) or you MUST HAVE the event Celebi for it to work. I guess no other Celebi will do :mad:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Psh, you'd think they'd throw us a bone with THIS even though...

Also look at my edit, I just learned that my Celebi didn't work to activate the event :mad

Man Celebi has outstanding Pokethlon stats... seriously he has full stars on everything except the 1 star in his power guage which I don't use often :p

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Just saying man, if you live Australia I can understand your rant, but other than that, be happy we get a lot. They've gotten like, nothing according to the Serebii event list.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm from Australia

Yeah never mind... I'm still pretty pissed that they get the Celebi first. I'm not asking for much, I just WANT THAT CELEBI :mad:

Wrath`

Smash Master
Nah, you just need a Celebi. I'm starting to think that (with the exception of Pikachu-Colored Pichu) the actual Pokemon needed will suffice, instead of event-specific. Serebii says you need a Movie 12 Arceus, but the code I used gave me a Movie 9 Arceus, which worked perfectly fine. I could easily be wrong though.

In any case, I think the actual event comes out in a few months maybe.
DUDE!!!! ARCEUS WORKED!!!, I have one from diamond after my friend hacked the Azure flute, so i got it out and didn't think anything would ahppen at the ruins of alph, BUT I AM STANDING AND THE SHOJHO RUINS.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys, I just got a master ball along with my Celebi (lol he wanted a rare candy as well :p. I don't think he knew about the Pokethlon store and I purposefully held that information because of my need for master balls XD) and I was wondering if I should use it on Groudon or Mewtwo... they are both the same levels and I'm too lazy to spam dusk balls at them...

Mewtwo is something I could get a major trade for and Groudon is for the Rayquaza event in the game...

What do I do?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I say Mewtwo because Groudon is less of a threat. Mewtwo can really hurt, Groudon never bugged me. <.<

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmm I'll wait on more of your opinions before I waste this accursed ball :p

Also, I'm also pretty Mukking happy that I got a Riolu egg and a Bagon egg. Now I got TWO pokemon that I can use to get valuable pokemon. My larvitar had gotten old and people are now finding out that they can get one at the Safari Zone, which is information I purposefully withheld from them XD. Even if they did now that they can be found in the safari zone, they would have to wait about a month before they can get one XD

rhan

Smash Hero
DUDE!!!! ARCEUS WORKED!!!, I have one from diamond after my friend hacked the Azure flute, so i got it out and didn't think anything would ahppen at the ruins of alph, BUT I AM STANDING AND THE SHOJHO RUINS.
Ofcourse that Arceus would work; The item if hacked. Not the actual pokemon.

EDIT - How do I actually start to get Kyo? Serebii just says talk to Mr. Pokemon... Not very specific..... -_-

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
God how I'm hating the Japanese with each day. They get the Celebi first :mad:

Well I have one, but I don't think its nintendo event obtained, which makes it that much better. Also considering that this is the only Celebi event we'll probably get, that makes it even MORE rare

EDIT:

I just tried to do the event and it didn't work.

My Celebi is either hacked (which I doubt) or you MUST HAVE the event Celebi for it to work. I guess no other Celebi will do :mad:
Well, if it's obviously hacked, I highly doubt it'd work. xD But yeah, it seems like it. I have a couple of event Celebi's in my PC, anyone interested? :p
I'm glad it does. :D I read that an Azure Flute'd Arceus would do the trick also. Thanks for clearing that up.
Hey guys, I just got a master ball along with my Celebi (lol he wanted a rare candy as well :p. I don't think he knew about the Pokethlon store and I purposefully held that information because of my need for master balls XD) and I was wondering if I should use it on Groudon or Mewtwo... they are both the same levels and I'm too lazy to spam dusk balls at them...

Mewtwo is something I could get a major trade for and Groudon is for the Rayquaza event in the game...

What do I do?
Groudon's... Lv. 45, I think? Mewtwo's at Lv. 70. Save it for Mewtwo. Or, if you'd like, Latios/as.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Apparently lvl 50... which I thought he was like 20 levels higher XD

Anyways, yeah I'm going for Mewtwo.

I'd waste it on Ho-Oh, but I don't like him and I'm pretty happy with the Lugia I have so... yeah...

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yeah use it on your roaming latios/latias. I would've died without the help of that. Sring him was a pain.... even then it's only Hasty 19/5/5/27/19/28..which is meh. But days of Sring that was the best I came across... =/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So instead of capturing Mewtwo I should use it on Latios?

Latios is on 1 hp left which I could capture if I cared enough and brought Gengar which has mean look.

I think I should use Mewtwo instead...

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
So instead of capturing Mewtwo I should use it on Latios?

Latios is on 1 hp left which I could capture if I cared enough and brought Gengar which has mean look.

I think I should use Mewtwo instead...
It's entirely to your convenience. Like me and many others, I can't stand roamers, so I'll chuck a Master Ball the instant I catch up with one. With the others that just stand there, I have a much better position with.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
The only good reason to use the Master Ball on any pokemon would be Latios/Latias.

Sure, Mewtwo and Lugia/Ho-oh would be a pain, but the catch rate is slightly easier, and they don't flee. I think Mewtwo doesn't have very good moves in HG and SS when you are about to catch it, but I would have to check.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I just need Mewtwo to trade

I know there are MANY people who would love to have TWO mewtwos in their party. I could actually get something good from this.

Also btw, does anybody know how to duplicate master balls?

I'm too tired of doing this the legitimate way and I just want to do it so I can catch the rest of the legendaries...

M.K

Level 55
What other answer is there? I mean, seriously, what did you expect us to say?

"Oh yes, completely. In fact, if you catch a Bellsprout, then nickname it "Sausage Lips", fall into the Ruins of Alph, and have Sausage Lips consume at least 25 "K" Unowns. You'll fall into a chamber where you battle a Mewtwo, a Ratata, and a Tropius. Then, you must pluck the golden fruit from the Tropius and use a Full Heal to transform it into a Shroomish, which then Spores the walls, causing the building to collapse, and suddenly you're in the Silph Co. Master Ball Storage Facility"

>.>

Top Bottom