• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

M.K

Level 55
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

****. my. life.

I went out to do some errands with the Pokewalker on my shorts and when I get home, I realize that it's not on my shorts anymore, and it's not in my car, or in any of the bags of stuff I purchased.
Goddd ****, I'm so pissed at myself. The third ****ing day of having it, I lose it.

Can you buy them seperately? Godd >_< I hate myself sometimes.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man, I'm gonna do the Arceus event. It turns out one of my friends got it and he'll loan me and someone else to do the arceus event :D

S

smash brawl player 99021

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

****. my. life.

I went out to do some errands with the Pokewalker on my shorts and when I get home, I realize that it's not on my shorts anymore, and it's not in my car, or in any of the bags of stuff I purchased.
Goddd ****, I'm so pissed at myself. The third ****ing day of having it, I lose it.

I'm not sure if you can. I know if you had a Pokemon in there, you can get it back by some special button combination. Check the Manual for it, it'll say there.

M.K

Level 55
I don't even care about the Pokemon; it was just some random run-of-the-mill Sentret that I caught just to USE the Pokewalker.
I'm just going to wait to buy one seperately I guess, if that ever happens. ='/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Eh, well at least thats good.

Haha so many pokemon make good pokewalker slaves XD

Right now I have a Farfetch'd that I named Outawak on my PokeWalker. Its sprite looks so ******

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That sucks.

have to say I'm pretty impressed with the Pokewalker.
Trying to get a Kangaskhan.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792

****. my. life.

The only method I can think of to try is E-Bay, but you'll have to look through the myriad of offers that state "w/ Pokewalker" when selling the actual game.

Apart from that though, I don't know what you could do. :\

Kangaskhan was easy to get for me. I think it was maybe a half hour of just a bit of shaking and restarting the walk before I found one; and I got two of them before I even got the Nidoran Male I was looking for. Wobbuffet was easy too. :3

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
The bug catching contest pulled a strange on me. I caught me a grand old Scyther, clearly a grand catch. However, 3rd place: Caterpie, 2nd place Kakuna, at this point, I'm like, "Ha! I won", but 1st place: Paras. My Scyther lost out to a Caterpie. That's not right..... Oh well, at least I got one of my planned teammates! (well, it will become Scizor)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
The bug catching contest pulled a strange on me. I caught me a grand old Scyther, clearly a grand catch. However, 3rd place: Caterpie, 2nd place Kakuna, at this point, I'm like, "Ha! I won", but 1st place: Paras. My Scyther lost out to a Caterpie. That's not right..... Oh well, at least I got one of my planned teammates! (well, it will become Scizor)
Yeah my Scyther lost to a 3rd: Caterpie 2nd: Scyther 1st: Pinsir. I was mad.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Holy crap. You don't even know how EPIC that sounds XD

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
Lol, you guys got the poke dik...It's been the opposite for me...I won with a metapod o.o
I'm starting to think that perhaps level has to do something with it.... Perhaps the top three were above level 14, so the judges judged based off of that rather than actual stat quality.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i got a venonat

my final team will have lead arcanine hehe

as well as the rest being a sandstorm team

ttar rhyperior and maybe swampert

or maybe ill just go with the flow and whatever i get to 100 i'll make a team out of it

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Yeah my Scyther lost to a 3rd: Caterpie 2nd: Scyther 1st: Pinsir. I was mad.
Lol, you guys got the poke dik...It's been the opposite for me...I won with a metapod o.o
I'm starting to think that perhaps level has to do something with it.... Perhaps the top three were above level 14, so the judges judged based off of that rather than actual stat quality.
Yea, I'm thinking the same thing...
Majority actually said it, but I'm quoting you all so that way you guys are basically guaranteed to see it when you come back to this page. I explained it on the last page.

I lost the Bug-Catching contest with a Level 14 Pinsir (which is basically a guaranteed win in the old games, btw). -_- It wasn't until afterward that I discovered a part of the judging was based on how much HP it had left and whether or not the Pokemon was statused when you caught it. Let's just say Canti (my Dunsparce) ****ed it up pretty bad before I caught it. And I took third because of this.
I lost to a Metapod (2nd) and another Pinsir (1st), meaning although level has something to do with it, rarity and catch rate is higher priority (Level 14 Pinsir and Scyther are basically the highest ranked catches, due to being the rarest catches and also the highest level you can get for those catches). And if you talk to one of the contestants afterward, they'll tell you the HP and status of the Pokemon when you catch it makes a difference in the scoring.

Venonat might be high-ranked as well, but I'm not sure. I've never found one in the Contest to catch it though, so I'd assume it's considered rather rare.

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
Majority actually said it, but I'm quoting you all so that way you guys are basically guaranteed to see it when you come back to this page. I explained it on the last page.

I lost to a Metapod (2nd) and another Pinsir (1st), meaning although level has something to do with it, rarity and catch rate is higher priority (Level 14 Pinsir and Scyther are basically the highest ranked catches, due to being the rarest catches and also the highest level you can get for those catches). And if you talk to one of the contestants afterward, they'll tell you the HP and status of the Pokemon when you catch it makes a difference in the scoring.

Venonat might be high-ranked as well, but I'm not sure. I've never found one in the Contest to catch it though, so I'd assume it's considered rather rare.
Ah ha! So putting that Scyther right on the edge was not a good idea, in other words?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
That system is so stupid... I just lost to a Caterpie, Metapod, and another Caterpie... and I had caught a Butterfree... what the hell?

Octave

Smash Ace

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I just wish I could get one in HG/SS :mad:

My friend already caught a shiny Sudowoodo... is it just me or is it that the chances of finding a shiny higher in this game?

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Well I got my HG today at 3:30 and I'm 2 hours gameplay time. How far am I?

Vsing Falkner. I like to take my time.

My current team is:

Level 9 Geodude
Level 8 Rattata
Level 9 Spearow
Level 10 Cyndaquil

Level 5 Sentret in Pokewalker so I can get a Furret for HM slaving.

Top Bottom