• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver (It's here :3!!!!)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hehe I just found out a way to cheat on my pokewalker XD

It makes my arms tired though :l

And not as soon as you can save, its as soon as you have a pokemon in your PC which would be after you visit mr. pokemon

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
That's the earliest that you can put a poke in it. I checked serebii a little while ago to learn a bit more about the pokewalker and it said that you can link it to the game as soon as you have a save file.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ah... on another note, it's cool if you have a shiny and it follows you, it follows you shiny XD...Also.. is the battery this thing takes the same as a normal watch battery? <.<

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Man I wish they'd do away with hms..... or make it where you don't waste 2 slots on your team ;_; .... I wanted to do Gatr, Giratina, Jirachi, Raichu, Charizard, and my Golem but I had to take Giratina and Raichu off for hms =/

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm not gonna lie, I hated catching the Farfetch'd with no repels.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm happy to hear that part is going to be just as ****ing annoying as the original.

M.K

Level 55
I'm not gonna lie, I hated catching the Farfetch'd with no repels.
I swear that last Farfetch'd turned it's back to me after a Wild Pokemon battle randomly. It was definitely facing me when I was trying to align it, I encountered a wild Dildo Worm, then it had it's back to me O_o
Thank god though.

<3 My Nidoran following me was SOOOO cute!!
However, I'm having alot of trouble deciding what Pokes to use > _ <.
My team now is:
Crocanaw - Level 21
Nidorino - Level 20
Just got to Goldenrod. I want special attackers :mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Whitney is really breaking my balls here. If Attract didn't exist this wouldn't bother me. Milk Drink I can understand. I can't even get lucky with Freeze hacks.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
K, I've been up for two hours. I've finally got an adequate nature'd Dunsparce from Dark Cave. It will be my main Pokemon.

I really like the cool illustrations when entering something important. I loved the little hidden Dunsparce tail at Dark Cave.

I'm also ignoring phone calls from the other trainers. I feel like snob.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Feels weird going through with only 3 pokemon so far. Got a few of the heal balls, so I might actually have a use for them for a change.

Just reached Slowpoke Well. Woo!

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/prXS1cSuIgs&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/prXS1cSuIgs&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I love you more than anything Mic.

That like my favorite Pokemon intro <3

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Feels weird going through with only 3 pokemon so far. Got a few of the heal balls, so I might actually have a use for them for a change.

Just reached Slowpoke Well. Woo!
Thanks Mic, I love this theme.

As for me, I'm just leaving Ecruteak after beating Morty. He's really easy if you get Crunch. Here's my team so far.

Level 34 Feraligatr - Reginald
Level 22 Growlithe - Growlie
Level 17 Mareep - Ferguson
Level 10 Ditto - Airgemini
Level 5 Oddish - HM0
Level 4 Togepi - Scrambled
Level 20 Sudowoodo - Dwayne

I'm grinding Growlithe up to 34, leaving Mareep in the daycare until he reaches 25. I caught Ditto because Air asked how he looked while walking, I'm using Togepi in case I need to switch and heal someone useful, Oddish for Cut and whatever else I might need, and Sudowoodo to take a few hits.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I can never think of good names for my Pokemon. Meh.

I'm going to get this game when I get home hopefully, unless UPS is lazy.
Which I hope doesn't happen.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Did you guys notice that you can't delete people on your phone? It's going to get really annoying later on T_T....

supermarth64

Smash Ace
I was wondering why you guys were saying this was a good song, as my volume wasn't on :p.

I wonder if that works on Smogon...

Edit: Guess it doesn't.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFLMFAO! Mic is an effing champ for posting that Pokemon song in this thread. I propose that Mic starts every page from now on with that song playing =D

I would be so happy ;D

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm currently in Goldenrod, playing that card game to get enough coins for the three Pokemon you can win. <.< And I must say, this is probably the first time where I can actually sit down and play the games for a long period of time. It's actually kinda fun.

I'm also training everything to at least 20 before facing Whitney. Shouldn't take too long, but I've been paying more attention to the PokeWalker than I have the actual game. My current team is:

Level 18 Dunsparce - Canti
Level 22 Quilava - Amarao
Level 21 Nidorino - Atomsk
Level 8 Sandshrew - Tasuku
Level 12 Smoochum - Mamimi

The person above me should know my names, considering his/her username is the same as my title (which is kind of creepy, I'd like to add <.<). I mainly just wanted a Smoochum named Mamimi and a Dunsparce named Canti, but I said **** it and decided to theme them all. I'm hoping to finish out the team with either Dratini or Tyrogue. I haven't decided which yet.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I love Mic so much.

+100 rep.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'm currently in Goldenrod, playing that card game to get enough coins for the three Pokemon you can win. <.< And I must say, this is probably the first time where I can actually sit down and play the games for a long period of time. It's actually kinda fun.

I'm also training everything to at least 20 before facing Whitney. Shouldn't take too long, but I've been paying more attention to the PokeWalker than I have the actual game. My current team is:

Level 18 Dunsparce - Canti
Level 22 Quilava - Amarao
Level 21 Nidorino - Atomsk
Level 8 Sandshrew - Tasuku
Level 12 Smoochum - Mamimi

The person above me should know my names, considering his/her username is the same as my title (which is kind of creepy, I'd like to add <.<). I mainly just wanted a Smoochum named Mamimi and a Dunsparce named Canti, but I said **** it and decided to theme them all. I'm hoping to finish out the team with either Dratini or Tyrogue. I haven't decided which yet.
ROFLMFAO! I love Love LOVE your custom title and Pokemon names =D

Go catch a cat pokemon and name it Takun!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
ROFLMFAO! I love Love LOVE your custom title and Pokemon names =D

Go catch a cat pokemon and name it Takun!
That's actually a brilliant idea. <.< Problem is, the only cat Pokemon in HG is Skitty, which requires 5000 watts on the PokeWalker.

*sigh* Back to shaking that thing it is then...only 3500 more watts to go! D:

EDIT: If I could get Purugly then I could name it Miu Miu, but alas I can't. :c

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Mic, is that video supposed to be hidden?

Also using the set battle system makes a significant difference in the difficulty level.

Mewter

Smash Master
Hey, there's music on the last page!
*Slow*

I might be getting Heart Gold today! I'm pretty psyched.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I have a feeling like, of the people in the Poke Center who bought this game on the release date, I'll be the last to get to the E4; if not beat Red as well.

Reason? I <3 mini-games and I <3 collecting stuff. I'm still playing Voltorb Flip, because I want to get all the available TMs (and an extra Ice Beam TM for Mamimi) and Hold Items before moving on (I already have all the Pokemon). I guess I'm just weird like that or something. Plus when I play a game for the first time, I like to take my time and just absorb it all, doing everything I can within the game. Rushing ruins the experience for me. So yeah, expect me to be the last to finish.

@Terywj: I love it. No complaints so far.

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
I have a feeling like, of the people in the Poke Center who bought this game on the release date, I'll be the last to get to the E4; if not beat Red as well.

Reason? I <3 mini-games and I <3 collecting stuff. I'm still playing Voltorb Flip, because I want to get all the available TMs (and an extra Ice Beam TM for Mamimi) and Hold Items before moving on (I already have all the Pokemon). I guess I'm just weird like that or something. Plus when I play a game for the first time, I like to take my time and just absorb it all, doing everything I can within the game. Rushing ruins the experience for me. So yeah, expect me to be the last to finish.

@Terywj: I love it. No complaints so far.
Nah, I'm going to be the last. I play like you and take it slow on my first playthrough of a game (plus I'm also collecting everything I find), but unlike you, I never played GSC so everything before the league is new to me.

@Terywj: I agree with Writer, but again this is the first time I'm experiencing Johto.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thus far I have...

- Croconaw (Level 19)
- Flaaffy (Level 19)
- Pidgeotto (Level 20)
- Steelix (Level 18)

I kind of love Steelix following me, it looks awesome. This is also the first time I've used Onix/Steelix on a team. So yeah.

Single-handedly beat Whitney with Steelix -- I didn't even think about it before the battle, but luckily it was female and therefore immune to Attract. Meanwhile, every other Pokémon of mine is male.

I haven't decided on the last two slots of my party, but one of them is going to be an Eeveelution.

Top Bottom