• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Released!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Get the National Dex, and now the option to transfer from your GBA is available before you start playing. Then you go to Pal Park, and catch 'em again. (Don't worry, they give you fail-safe Pokeballs.)

Inevitable

Smash Apprentice
I got a Charmander, gonna raise it hopefully, I can breed it when I get the chance and will trade Charmanders for a Squirtle or Bulbasaur, or any starter from any version that isn't Charmander or Turtwig.

Master WGS thank you for the future Ditto, I can give you a Charmander in return for that Ditto if you want.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Did anyone complete the 'dex or whatever that was needed to get one of the 2nd gen starters from Fire Red and Leaf Green?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Um.. where can I find the Old Cheateu? I'm trying to catch a Gengar so I can capture this pesky Mesprit.

P.S I caught my Dia;ga in a regular Poke Ball, am I incredibly lucky or is this occasional?

Elen

Smash Lord
Um.. where can I find the Old Cheateu? I'm trying to catch a Gengar so I can capture this pesky Mesprit.

P.S I caught my Dia;ga in a regular Poke Ball, am I incredibly lucky or is this occasional?
The old Chateu is in Eterna Forest. You have to cut to get there ^.^ And by the way, putting Mesprit to sleep won't stop it from running away ^^ I learned that the hard way lol. Get a wobbufett if you don't wanna keep searching and throwing 1 ball each time :p

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace

I caught my Dialga with a Pokeball as well. It's catch rate is highter than that of the average legendary.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just got the Pearl game today and only played a few minutes. Once I get far enough, I'll get to trading. Now if I can just find all the GBA versions I have...

If anyone still needs Jirachi for some reason, I'm probably going to start trading some since I have the demo disc that came with the pre-reserve of Colosseum way back then... I'm probably going to trade mainly for Diamond exclusive Pokemon or some of the rare Pokemon obtainable only through events. Any trade requests?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I wouldn't mind a Jirachi. It would have to be legit though, I have a thing about sharking. Plus legit means you don't have to worry about it being locked out of any games like Colloseum did. I'm not sure how I feel about cloning seeing as some pokemon have not had much availability thanks to Nintendo. I'm kind of for it and kind of against it.

When you get furthur bring up the subject again. I have some rare pokemon I would proabaly trade.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
yayuhz...got my metal coat on a wild steelix! very niceee, btw..anyone with a munchlax...ill give you a palkia or something else...let me know

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I wouldn't mind a Jirachi. It would have to be legit though, I have a thing about sharking. Plus legit means you don't have to worry about it being locked out of any games like Colloseum did. I'm not sure how I feel about cloning seeing as some pokemon have not had much availability thanks to Nintendo. I'm kind of for it and kind of against it.

When you get furthur bring up the subject again. I have some rare pokemon I would proabaly trade.
The demo disc ones are indeed legit. I can go the extra mile and even try to get you a certain nature if you want...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm guessing all these crazy trades are from Japanese players right? Yeah, I'm starting to see some very crazy offers from Japaneses players. They must really want Pokemon with English names...

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I'm just wondering...How do you get Roserade?

EDIT: also my current roster:
lvl. 45:
Luxray(LUCKSRAY)
Staraptor(STARAPTUR)
Floatzel(FLOTZUL)
Roselia(ROSELEEUH)
Lucario(LUKAREEO)

Infernape(INFURNAPE) lvl. 50

Pokedex=130

Also has anybody else notice the score on their trainer card? Go ahead! Look!

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
I'm guessing all these crazy trades are from Japanese players right? Yeah, I'm starting to see some very crazy offers from Japaneses players. They must really want Pokemon with English names...
yup. i also got a level 95 dialga for a bonsly.

double the ownage.

*bows down to your owning*
that's right, kneel before your master. :laugh:

I'm just wondering...How do you get Roserade?
use a shiny stone on it. my guess is you get that in the underground, although i might be wrong.

yeah, i'm actually kicking the elite four's butt right now as i'm typing. (for like the 7th or 8th time.....)

and btw, got a couple of questions:

1.) building up a weavile. he's got the experience share, so does he get EV's?

2.) and also, what EV's do i get from the elite four in Pearl?

just wanted to know.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
National Dex after you've seen all 150 Pokemon in the original pookdex. And Palkia is a legendary, they can't breed you silly goose.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
oh i didnt know , man is it hgard to see all the 150? or can somebody trade me a ditto? i;d !glady trade a lv. 41 torterra! and is this a good team?

Pachirisu lv.45
Alakazam lv. 43
Empoleon lv. 41
Haunter lv. 43 (i'm lookin' for someone to trade and trade back so he can evolve)
Rapidash lv. 42
Palkia lv. 47

okay, i know those levels are really low! and i just got my 8th badge! isnt that bad? only in the fourties but its that i trained them since they all were babies so, i guess its alright, so what does everyone think?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
According to the Nintendo guide, if you battle all the trainers you see and go everywhere that you can, you should be able to see all 150 Pokemon in a single game. You can always try trading online if you're missing one or two...

I just received a second DS today and the Diamond version, so I now have all three starters. I haven't gotten far though (just got the first badge), so if you guys still need some start Pokemon, let me know later once I start breeding them...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
While looking for a second Bonsly, I caught a shiny Bibarel. Anybody want to trade? Preferably for one of the legendary Pokemon that can only be received through one of the special events, if someone has an extra. Otherwise, I'll just save it for the GTS and hope I don't get a fake one. :ohwell:

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Got Diamond on Tuesday, but my comp was down. Gotta say, pretty sweet game so far, may be one of the best in the series. My pokemon are in the 25-30 range now. I chose Piplup (bad? Was thinking about Chimchar...)

My FC is 2535 0191 9213 and my character is Eric. If anyone wants to trade or battle or whatever

EDIT: Is it just me, or does it take a really long time to save?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rockettrainer-Care for a Fione?
Hmm, I would actually prefer a Manaphy. I just want to comeplete the Pokedex.

Got Diamond on Tuesday, but my comp was down. Gotta say, pretty sweet game so far, may be one of the best in the series. My pokemon are in the 25-30 range now. I chose Piplup (bad? Was thinking about Chimchar...)

My FC is 2535 0191 9213 and my character is Eric. If anyone wants to trade or battle or whatever

EDIT: Is it just me, or does it take a really long time to save?
I went with the same one. No problems so far, except for some of the Team Galatic members, since they really love Poison types. And yeah, saving does seem slow, but it takes even longer whenever you catch a new Pokemon that's been added to your Pokedex or when you mess around with the PC and move Pokemon around. Hmm, since you have Diamond, I'll trade you some of the Pearl exclusives for some of the Diamond exclusives, whenever you have time...

Sandy

Smash Champion
I would like to trade my Machoke so it can evolve.
Also, I have these pkmn to trade if anyone's giving away rare pkmn:

Noctowl
Abomasnow
Golduck
Golbat
Medicham

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You can activate Mystery Gift within the game. When you do so, you'll see an option to receive a gift from either wireless, a friend, or from Nintendo WFC. I tried the WFC, but it didn't find anything but that's to be expected.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You can activate Mystery Gift within the game. When you do so, you'll see an option to receive a gift from either wireless, a friend, or from Nintendo WFC. I tried the WFC, but it didn't find anything but that's to be expected.
I'm hopinh Nintendo uses that to give us the items or pokemon we cannot obtain.

Top Bottom