• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Released!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Battling gives you the same rush you image scoring the winning touchdown during homecoming must feel!

*Toodles* only had three hp left. If you had killed it and gotten a critical hit with the next pokemon, who will remain annonymous forever, the match would have been yours. Oh, and *Mr. Bipsy* only had one hp right before he died. Ha!

Curse your flamethrower!

Names left out because I want to keep my team a secret. :p
*Toodles*= Pokemon that finished the match
*Mr. Bipsy*= The one who faced your electic pokemon one on one

EDIT: SWF, BATTLE MOAR!

Wrath`

Smash Master
i will beat you all,but i am wifi less:( .

my teams coming good
jirachi
tyranitar
zapdos
infernape
umbreon
swampert

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
commonyoshi, you're not using any of the uber/legendary Pokemon, right?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
commonyoshi, you're not using any of the uber/legendary Pokemon, right?
Not unless we both agree beforehand that it's ok.

I just battled MasterMatt and got thouroughly owned. I'll admit it. He's better than me. I only won 1/3, and that was complete hax. He had three pokemon left the two times he won too.

Good job, Matt. I've never been that excited in a battle. I'll face you again once I EV train some of my pokemon. Then I shall emerge... VICTORIOUS!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
This was from the GTS topic I'm continuing the conversation over here.

Incorrect. You can remove the EVs, but the only way you can put them back on are with vitamins like protein, which means you can put a max of 100 EVs back into any one stat. Pokemon cannot receive EVs from battle if they cannot receive experience points, which is the case with level 100 pokes.
Every EV guide I've read says you can continue to EV trade pokemon at lv100 through battling wild pokemon. As long as you deposit them into the PC it will work. Am I missing something or what?

Haha, I tried to copy and paste from another site but they don't allow it.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
This was from the GTS topic I'm continuing the conversation over here.

Every EV guide I've read says you can continue to EV trade pokemon at lv100 through battling wild pokemon. As long as you deposit them into the PC it will work. Am I missing something or what?

Haha, I tried to copy and paste from another site but they don't allow it.
Not sure about the new games, but back in Gold/ Silver, and Red/ Blue you could in fact ev train at lv 100 just like you said. Again not sure if it works now, but you are correct about it being done before. I ev trained my whole roster at lv 100, almost maxed out every stat on Mewtwo.. cept defence... but nobody cares about defence on a Mewtwo.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Is it just me or does The 2nd Gym Leader, Gardenia look like Sheba from Golden Sun. And doesn't the 8th Gym Leader, Volkner look like the 4th Hokage from Naruto?

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Frank Fly, why do you keep posting that comment? I'm pretty sure I've seen it three or four times on here...

Anyways, I've been busy training these past few days, so I think I'm just about ready to battle now... I'll probably be online more often, so just pop on and look for me at random times. You might just find me!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Nice battles Wolf Blade. Perhaps if it weren't for my Critical Hits, it would've gone the other way...

GG either way, though. (Ask-a-Ninja-style) I look forward to battling you again! KEEE-YAAAAH!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Nice battles Wolf Blade. Perhaps if it weren't for my Critical Hits, it would've gone the other way...

GG either way, though. (Ask-a-Ninja-style) I look forward to battling you again! KEEE-YAAAAH!
I was feeling generous, so I pointed out all the critical points on my pokemon to make them feel stonger, so it's kinda my fault:lick:

Yeah I manged to trade my friend some starters for some good pokes and tms that I needed. Yeah, any time you wanna battle you know where to find me.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
The nicest thing about the Mew you gave me (since I utterly refuse to use it in battle) is the fact that it makes a great HM monkey, and it has Pokerus! Thanks a boat load, Frank Fly.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Nah, Swagger and Shock Wave are cheap.. When their used at the same time, it's a good strategy but.. Dang it's annoying.

Also, I will be getting Wi-fi in a few weeks, so I will be able to battle most of you. =D

titus

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know where I can get more shiny stones or dawn stones?
shiny stone: iron island near back of cave, and southern end of route 228

dawn stone: Mt. Coronet (North). Surf across the southern pool of water to find it. A second Dawn Stone can be found near the end of Route 225, by a field of grass. Use Rock Climb to
scale up to a ledge and fight the Dragon Tamer guarding it. Requires Rock Climb.

these are the only places. but you can always duplicate using clone glitch.

locations courtesy of gamefaqs.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
idk if this has been asked or not but are the pokemon in diamond different colors from the pokemon in pearl... like is turtwig or whatever a different color in pearl?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
With the Underground, if 2 people have abase and mix records, is it posible later to go to that base when your friend isn't there and battle them like in Ruby/Saphire?

Wrath`

Smash Master
i dug up an awaking stone,so there are more than just the 2 that dude said.

i wish base battling would live on.

my azelf that i fleed from a month ago returned to the cave. and it is still being a....
but i will get it

Top Bottom