• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Released!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
While I wouldn't mind I battle I'm actually looking more for trades right now.

The only pokemon I really want are the unobtainables.

Charmander,Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Mew and Mewtwo.

Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Ho-oh, Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Latios.

I hope I don't have to go to Serebii...

Master WGS

Smash Lord
You wanna Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur? I'm your hookup there. What have you got to trade to me? Anything cool?

...If not, I'll probably still just give 'em to you.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Wow. Heatran's typing just sucks terribly. Should I reset the game to catch it with a better nature, or should I keep the Brave one?

I'm think about resetting, but I cant really see myself using it. It's still the early stages of online battling so I dont know if I should bother. >.<

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Is Heatran a legendary or uber pokemon? I don't know all of the new pokemon yet (kind of a pain to figure out what to use these stones on).

The way I see it if you are into getting the right natures you may as well only do it with pokemon you will actually use. If you want to use it in battle go for it. I just don't see the point otherwise.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Heatran is indeed an uber Pokemon, so you wouldn't be able to use him in any serious battles. If you need the starter Pokemon, I can trade them to you after I beat the game, but I'm moving along VERY slowly...just beat the fourth gym.

And it would be nice if Nintendo sent some of the event items using WFC instead of making people go to the special events that are too far to travel for most people. :ohwell:

bigred245

Smash Cadet
hey chill you want to help me get a magmotar or rhyperior

my game name is
red

my fc

4983-1514-5085

bigred245

Smash Cadet
hey common yoshi i need help getting a certain pokemon know by the name magmortar?

my game name is

red

my fc

4983-1514-5085

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I can trade the following from my Emerald:

I'll migrate them to my Pearl

Totodile x1
Jirachi lv 5
Deoxys x1 or 2 I have to check
Torchic x1
3 Legendary Birds x1 each
Kyogre/Groudon x1 or 2 have to check
Lugia x1 or 2
Shiny Mew maybe
Fire Red/Leaf Green final ev. starters

These PKMN were all very hard to get because I went to a Nintendo event to get them. I still may not want to trade any of these so don't get your hopes up and give me some time to thing about it.

And my final comments to everyone..

ALL RIGHT I AM SICK AND TIRED AT SOME PEOPLE SAYING THAT I CHEATED TO GET THESE PKMN THROUGH AR OR ANYTHING ELSE. IF YOU THINK ITS FAKE THEN GET SOME "REAL" ONES YOU ****.

If we are both ready to make a trade give me your friend code or something

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You can always tell if the pokemon are fake because of the trainer ID. If the trainer IDs match a player than you can tell that someone used a AR to get them.

I would trade for some of those but I don't have anything you don't have.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
You can always tell if the pokemon are fake because of the trainer ID. If the trainer IDs match a player than you can tell that someone used a AR to get them.

I would trade for some of those but I don't have anything you don't have.
They don't match the trainer ID. The characters name is Ash. The IDs for some pkmn are like 10th anniversary and Mystery, so it doesn't match. I got them thru an event.

Thanks for pointing that out btw:)

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I can trade the following from my Emerald
Since you have Emerald, can you do the clone glitch so that way you will have one for yourself and one for the recipient? Or did you migrate them already?

FSLMJM said:
They don't match the trainer ID. The characters name is Ash. The IDs for some pkmn are like 10th anniversary and Mystery, so it doesn't match. I got them thru an event.
Yeah I can stand by that because I had this Celebi and its ID was 10 ANNIV and its number was 00010 and if you want to trade, I have all of the Hoenn starters and cloned latias.

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Since you have Emerald, can you do the clone glitch so that way you will have one for yourself and one for the recipient? Or did you migrate them already?

Yeah I can stand by that because I had this Celebi and its ID was 10 ANNIV and its number was 00010 and if you want to trade, I have all of the Hoenn starters and cloned latias.

To your first question-

I don't like to do glitches so no. I dont even know how to do a glitch. And no, I didn't migrate them yet.

2nd question

I know what the 10 ANNIV is, you got them through an event. But sorry, I have the starters and a Latias.

BTW do you have a Diamond or Pearl? I may be interested to trade through wifi if I'm interested in trading from my trade list.:)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I'm going to try putting all of the trades in one topic for now. While each trade recieving it's own topic does let you know exactly what a person wants it seems like poeple aren't interested in reading seven different trade topics.

I'm only going to do this for a week (or less) and see how it works. The point is so everyone knows exactly where to look for trades. If this doesn't work we can go back to posting in this topic or a new one.

Trades go here

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I'll trade for a Deoxys, Mew or Jirachi. What would you like in return?
Have any good legendaries? I would trade ANYTHING for a Manaphy. Didn't get Pokemon Ranger. Also put a list of pokemon you'd be willing to trade.:)

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Before I ditch my current team for my "real" team I want to use them in a battle. I've grown attached to them and would hate to store them without using them at least once. Legendaries are fine just no ubers please.

otaku84

Smash Rookie
To get Gengar, you dont have to trade. Just get the National Dex and catch it in the Old Chateau in the room with the painting with the wandering eyes on the second floor. You need R/S/E in the slot though.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Thanks for the battle, IloveCelebii. At first I thought you would win for sure. I did have some luck but my strategy helped too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I've found some of the Rare Bones. I've also found Evo stones, some of the rocks that help extend certain weather moves, and also lots of Heart Scales.

foxandyounglink

Smash Journeyman
*starts boring stuff* Ya, Ive found at least 20 evo stones about 50 heart scales and probably 3 of each of those weather stones. I think Ive found 10 everstones, 3 iron balls, and uhhh 8 types of Arceus plates. *ends boring stuff*

Does anyone think an entire board dedicated to the underground world would be worth making? Because I dont want to make another board that no one comes to.

Nike.

Smash Hero

Sorry foxandyounglink, couldn't it, that was too funny

And I doubt many people would look at that since the underground hasn't become a big deal yet, though it will eventually find it's uses in the developing metagame.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
How is the pokerus identified in this game? In previous games it showed up similar to a status affect. I have this pokemon with a " -_-" face on him and I don't know what that means.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure that -_- face means it's EVs are maxed out. Dont quote me on that though.

When you look at the summary for your pokemon, it should have a purple [PKRS] right next its level if it have pokerus.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, does the nurse at the Pokemon Center still tell you if you have Pokerus or not? I've never caught it nor have I seen it in any of my games...

Also, Japanese players will soon be able to get Darkrai officially, though about 99% probably already have it through the glitch. I hope there will be a few extra on GTS...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Yes, Nurse Joy still tells you that there's something special with your team.

The Official Darkrai's going to have Dialga's Roar of Time and Palkia's Special Rend. (I dont think either attack will do much for it though.)

And you're still not going to be able to get a Darkrai over GTS. You have to have seen it before in order to request it. I have a Darkrai. :) (Hacked, duh)

Sandy

Smash Champion
Anybody here use PokeSav?

Here is a tutorial on how to use the program where to get it, and what it can do.

Go to http://www.rapidshare.com/files/29339125/POKESAV.exe.html
and download POKESAV

Open Pokesav

Go to Storage and click edit

Go to Box 1 and change that to what box you want the pokemon in

Then go to Pokemon 1 and click Edit

Screw around with these settings till you get what you want
Hit ok

Go to AR DS Code Output on the main page

Go to the far right and change the box number to what you had above

Then click beside pokemon 1 then click save

this will save it as an .xml file, there are 2 codes in this file
one for diamond, one for pearl

Chill

Red
BRoomer
How's everyone's team building going so far? I had a whole team decided on before I even bought the game. I was going to use Garchomp and Electivire among others. Now the only pokemon that I'm still using is Empoleon and I'm even tempted to get rid of him. But he has proven useful so I'm hesitant to ditch him.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I dont even have a team yet. I've just been consentrating on getting the best Legendary pokemon I can with all the right natures. Sure, I dont intend to use them on a regular basis, but it's just nice to know that they're there, ready to pwn.

I have a team idea, though there's no way I'm telling anyone. My teams are always full of surprises. ;) Anyone want to do a friendly battle right now? I have time to waste and random pokemon to try out. PM me if you want to battle.

Oh, and I destroyed IloveCelebii!!!. Just thought I'd say that. >_>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No team yet, I'm just concentrating on beating the main quest and doing as much as the sidequests as possible and importing old Pokemon.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I just finished getting owned by commonyoshi. I only defeated three of his pokemon. I think I gave him a run for his money though, two of the remaining pokemon had red and yellow HP. It was really fun and I can't understand why more people don't want to battle.

Also, "RARGH FLAMETHROWER!"

Top Bottom