• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
you got to be kidding, you much prefer Pichu over Pikachu's looks? well I sure don't anyway Mewtwo (and Megaman) is all I need to see and Brawl will be perfect

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I really could care less which pokemon end up in pokeball, the only pokemon pokeball I'm anxious to see are the legendary ones, and of course Mewtwo and Lucario playable, and true it would put Venesaur to shame if if was to come back in a pokeball

onii-chan

Smash Ace
I really could care less which pokemon end up in pokeball, the only pokemon pokeball I'm anxious to see are the legendary ones, and of course Mewtwo and Lucario playable, and true it would put Venesaur to shame if if was to come back in a pokeball

and im anxious to see their moves bcruz also they look kool like entei, suinicune, and articuno also moltres were the best

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
you got to be kidding, you much prefer Pichu over Pikachu's looks? well I sure don't anyway Mewtwo (and Megaman) is all I need to see and Brawl will be perfect
I meant I prefer the goggles on Pichu >_>. Pichu looked cuter with the goggles than Pikachu with the goggles.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Croagunk may make a decent Poke Ball Pokemon. It uses Poison Jab to damage opponents.

Rampardos could work too. Head Smashes everyone in its way.

niloc009

Smash Rookie
Who will replace Charizard in the pokeballs, as Charizard is a playable via Pokemon Trainer

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Maybe Typhlosion will replace Charizard with Pokeballs. Infernape doesn't look like the type of Pokemon to stand on one spot.

skullkidd

Smash Ace
The Pokemon fighting for the 2 (or 3) remaining Pokemon spots:
Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Meowth, Lucario, Weavile, and Pichu (God I hope not).
No one else really matters.
I'm thinking Jiggs and Lucario.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm thinking Mewtwo will return. Jiggs may have a chance; Meowth will make some type of appearance (hopefully not playable). Lucario LOOKS like he can be playable, but I don't see him as important enough to represent the series. Weavile looks more like the kind to be in a Pokeball. Pichu, no matter how much I like him, is probably gone since his goggles went to Pikachu.

EricShiznit

Smash Cadet
Thank god all the ridiculous Gardevoir fans will finally be put to rest.

I think we can all assume that the rest of the pokemon will be Jiggs, Mewtwo, and Lucario. Maybe after those I can see Meowth included.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Thank god all the ridiculous Gardevoir fans will finally be put to rest.

I think we can all assume that the rest of the pokemon will be Jiggs, Mewtwo, and Lucario. Maybe after those I can see Meowth included.
I wouldn't make assumptions just yet. Remember, this is unofficial.

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
It doesn't seem like we will be getting anymore pokemon guys i honestly dont think it will hapen.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Porygon Z sucks nobody likes him so shut the **** up.

Anyway I think that Lucario will be balled too because Gardevoir, Munchlax and Deoxys were all as popular if not more so than him and they got balled...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
It doesn't seem like we will be getting anymore pokemon guys i honestly dont think it will hapen.
Why do alot of you think this?

I can understand thinking that Pichu is out, but Jigglypuff and Mewtwo are sure to come back.
If you are implying that we will get no more new Pokémon characters, I can understand that. I do think Mewtwo and Jigglypuff will return. Without a shadow of a doubt. I personally also think we will get another fighter.. preferably from the 3rd or 4th generation. The way I see it it was between Lucario, Blazkien, Gardevior and Darkrai. But since Gardevior was confirmed as a Pokéball, and I highly doubt Darkrai will be playable, I think it's between Blaziken and Lucario. Lucario has an advantage however. What with being more popular.

There are other Pokémon who stand a chance as well but none of them have the fan base of Lucario.

So I do think we will be getting 3 more Pokémon characters in Brawl. Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and Lucario, for a total of 5 Playable characters.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
True...

And you are basing this off of what?
hes basing it on wut we alreay have think about it y have crappy new pokemon when u can stay wit the same old stale ones! Like Mew2 and Jiggs they were the best on melee but they still have the highest chance out of any of the other pokemon...unless some stupid stuff happens and they dont get the respect they deserve

Black/Light

Smash Master
Lucario's chances seem to just get higher and higher.
That depins on how you look at it. He could very well be seen as more likely to be balled now that we see popular pokemon being balled left and right (In which case one could say that his "chances" are being choped down).

Fawriel

Smash Master
That depins on how you look at it. He could very well be seen as more likely to be balled now that we see popular pokemon being balled left and right (In which case one could say that his "chances" are being choped down).
You can look at it that way, but that doesn't make it right.
If you toss a coin and get heads every time, the chance for tails is still 50/50.

Black/Light

Smash Master
You can look at it that way, but that doesn't make it right.
If you toss a coin and get heads every time, the chance for tails is still 50/50.

I didn't say my way was "right". I said it depends on how you look at it. As you said, flipping a coin = 50/50 chance of it being Tails no matter how many heads you get. . . there for, the chances of it being tails is no greater than it being heads just because you got several heads before hand.

But, as we all know, that is a simply example of 50/50. Theres abit more things to look at in this case that could make something seem more/less likely to us.
I find the fact that Sakurai has p*ssed all over the list of pokemon most fans claim he HAS TO/ COULD ONLY LOGICALY pick from as more proof that said list is clearly not what Sakurai goes by when thinking of Pokemon characters for brawl. In which case I personaly expanded my views on what pokemon could be choosen so I don't see Lucario as "the only pick" as I see from those who cling to their list.

Fawriel

Smash Master
There's also a rather limited amount of potential slots for Pokemon. So far, the apparently most likely Pokemon has not been deconfirmed, and he might well be the only one to join the fray other than those we already got. In that way, everything still goes according to our predicted chances.

Except for the Pokemon Trainer, of course, but he was an odd case. If anyone had had the imagination to come up with the way he's implemented, everyone would have loved it. He's really a logical choice the way he's done, which he wouldn't have been in any other way. The way he is, he's pretty much the protagonist of the games, which makes him a logical candidate, eh?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
There's also a rather limited amount of potential slots for Pokemon. So far, the apparently most likely Pokemon has not been deconfirmed, and he might well be the only one to join the fray other than those we already got. In that way, everything still goes according to our predicted chances.
Yes I am happy with only pika & PT in brawl as pkmn reps.

Top Bottom