• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

GuardianSphinx

Smash Journeyman
Marrowak.. with his bone marang?! it's quite simple really! bown-B earthquake (seeing as though he is the most powerful ground pokemon) seeing as though he has high defense he could be hard to knock off i mean very hard, and then give him the ice-climbers up B when they are seperated! his smashes, he just smashes different directions with the his club - simple...

hang on, lets just face facts marrowak will never be in SSBB let's not discus it at all. :(

p.s mcFox is a McBel :)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Marrowak.. with his bone marang?! it's quite simple really! bown-B earthquake (seeing as though he is the most powerful ground pokemon) seeing as though he has high defense he could be hard to knock off i mean very hard, and then give him the ice-climbers up B when they are seperated! his smashes, he just smashes different directions with the his club - simple...

hang on, lets just face facts marrowak will never be in SSBB let's not discus it at all. :(

p.s mcFox is a McBel :)
Yugioh is ghey

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
plus blaziken serves no purpose other then being the final evolved form of a starter pokemon. plus hes unimportant to the series

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
I like dragonite but we already have two flying characters with the probable adition of one more ( ridley) so i have to go with Sceptile. Yeah, hes not on the list but who cares he is awesome!!!!

flicker

Smash Journeyman
Lucario even has that bluejellyball ranged shot thing. I dont know whats it's called--;

It could be like Mewtwo's Shadow Ball, except different?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's called Aura Sphere. It's fighting type, and in the games it never misses. Shadow Ball is a ghost type attack that lowers special defense.

Missingno

Smash Rookie
Lucario's the only one who has a chance at getting in. Anyone else who would make a good fighter, nobody cares about. And anyone else who anyone really cares about would make a sucky fighter.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Lucario > Blaziken.

I mean come on, a star movie role? Of course Lucario is the better choice :p
Yeah, a star movie role is soo going to get him in!!! Just like Deoxy had a whole movie about it AND a anime special about it AND a important role in the manga!

Deoxy is soo going to get in because of that.

Wait. . . :ohwell:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Lucario's the only one who has a chance at getting in. Anyone else who would make a good fighter, nobody cares about. And anyone else who anyone really cares about would make a sucky fighter.
It's a good thing game makers are so much more creative than you are. Jigglypuff doesn't fit the standard requirements of a "good fighter", but they made her work. I'm sure they could do the same for any pokemon if they so chose. Not everything has to be a humanoid like in other fighting games.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Lucario and Blaziken would be a lot cooler to play w/ then Pichu and Jiggly puff lol, I hope they make it in but of course they prolly wont.

vesperview

Smash Hero
I think Lucario is the one who would make it, but I think there had been way too many pokemons now, they would have to take off at least pichu and put another one in, just leave mewtwo PLEASE, and Charizard and Meowth are so old fashioned now, their first generation pokemons.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Are you like Naruto Kid's twin or something??

At least you didn't say something stupid like "|\|0 /\/\0r3 |>0|<3/\/\0|\|2!!117\/\/0111!!1"

Pokebrawl

Smash Journeyman
I think Lucario has a better shot than Blaziken, unless Sakurai is only including 3rd Gen this time around then Blaziken would be the only choice for a hefty Pokemon. I'm happy either way.

Tony_

Smash Ace
I think Lucario has a better shot than Blaziken, unless Sakurai is only including 3rd Gen this time around then Blaziken would be the only choice for a hefty Pokemon. I'm happy either way.
I doubt Sakurai will include 4th generation pokemon, considering development for the game began years ago, probably before Diamond and Pearl were announced.

Besides...Blaziken has the best chances, seeing as its a final evolution of a main anime trainers pokemon.

chansen

Smash Lord
I doubt Sakurai will include 4th generation pokemon, considering development for the game began years ago, probably before Diamond and Pearl were announced.

Besides...Blaziken has the best chances, seeing as its a final evolution of a main anime trainers pokemon.
I doubt they would base picking a character from the anime for that genre. I mean, yeah, the anime is super popular and millions of people love it, but its high time they catered to the gamers and I think thats what we're gunna be seeing.

My vote goes to Blastoise, but alas he has no chance of being in the game at all.

Tony_? wtf mate, shouldnt you be making my sig.

/totally kidding.

MageNinja

Smash Cadet
From your given line-up the possible guys that can make the cut are Lucario, Blaziken and Scizor.

Deoxys is already summonable via BokeBall(item) so give that idea up!

Pesonally(flame me all ya want) I like Wynaut to be in Brawl. Possibly not a clone but having 'other moves' of previous characters.

Rapiido

Smash Cadet
If I were to pick, Rapidash. Imagine how awesome a moveset a flaming unicorn could have. >> <<

B- Ember/Flamethrower
BForward- Flare Blitz
BDown- ???
BUp- Bounce
A- Horn Attack
AForward- Tackle/Body Slam/Take Down
ADown- Stomp
AUp- Rear Kick (I dunno >>)

I honestly don't see why every person in the Pokemon community is in love with Lucario... if it hadn't starred in the 8th movie I bet not nearly as many people would like it.

Anyway, on topic. I picked Sandshrew/Slash.

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
I honestly don't see why every person in the Pokemon community is in love with Lucario... if it hadn't starred in the 8th movie I bet not nearly as many people would like it.

Anyway, on topic. I picked Sandshrew/Slash.
Don't know if it helps, but I actually found out about him a long time before the games came out, and a while before the movie was even announced. He was one of the first new gens announced before the release of DP.

He's also pretty unique in the game, for what it's worth.

Anyway, if I wes gonna choose a popular older one I'd probably still go with Eevee. One of the most popular 1st genners due to sheer cuteness.

Rapiido

Smash Cadet
Don't know if it helps, but I actually found out about him a long time before the games came out, and a while before the movie was even announced. He was one of the first new gens announced before the release of DP.

He's also pretty unique in the game, for what it's worth.

Anyway, if I wes gonna choose a popular older one I'd probably still go with Eevee. One of the most popular 1st genners due to sheer cuteness.
Ya I know it was revealed along with Weavile, Mime Jr. and Bonsly... Guess just for its design or something.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I doubt they would base picking a character from the anime for that genre. I mean, yeah, the anime is super popular and millions of people love it, but its high time they catered to the gamers and I think thats what we're gunna be seeing.

My vote goes to Blastoise, but alas he has no chance of being in the game at all.

Tony_? wtf mate, shouldnt you be making my sig.

/totally kidding.
Blastoise could be an EASY Bowser clone. There would be minimal tailoring involved. Nonetheless, I believe that we are going to appreciate whatever pokemon does get the spot.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Blastoise could be an EASY Bowser clone. There would be minimal tailoring involved. Nonetheless, I believe that we are going to appreciate whatever pokemon does get the spot.
Even if it was Bidoof/Bibarel? :p

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Bidoof should get the spot...NOT. Seriously, he should appear as a Pokeball Pokemon along with Probopass and Lickilicky.

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
If Blaziken were NOT a fire-type, I would be fine with him being in the game over Lucario. But that plus his fighting-type sub, automatically reminds me of Captain Falcon, which is why I prefer Lucario.

Pokebrawl

Smash Journeyman
If Blaziken were NOT a fire-type, I would be fine with him being in the game over Lucario. But that plus his fighting-type sub, automatically reminds me of Captain Falcon, which is why I prefer Lucario.
Yeah, except Blaziken has really short arms and when he shows up in Brawl, most of his hand to hand moves will involve kicking, with the exception of Skyuppercut.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ya I know it was revealed along with Weavile, Mime Jr. and Bonsly... Guess just for its design or something.
No one likes Mime Jr and Bonsly. Weavile, right now, is dominating the Pokemon D/P world. I cant speak for everyone, but I am sick and tired of that Weavile because he's so useful in the game, and everyone uses him. Not Lucario, however. Lucario is a piece of trash which is why I wouldn't mind him in Brawl that much. I haven't gotten sick of him yet, and Brawl is the only worthwhile thing that pokemon will ever be useful for. (his movie sucked)

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I'll be semi-&quot;dead&quot; for a while after Fe
Marawack would be freakin cool too. I really don't think he deserves to be in (lack of popularity and significance in the Poke world for one) but I truely think he would be the best smash bros fit. Not eccessively unique but unique because his skull attacks would be HUGE and his bomerang would be WICKED and when he could have tons of clumbing and bone throwing moves.
It would be total bonage!

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
My number one Pokemon to make a surprise appearance is Bulbasaur. His vinewhip could be an excellent way into grabbing opponents towards him, and perhaps his solar beam would be a good clone of Pikachus Down B move? For a grass type, I think the possibilities are endless. Hes an awsome Pokemon, my very first, along with the fact he is number one in the Dex. I think he deserves a spot.

Bulby FTW!

Top Bottom