• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
About time I must say. His electric attacks look very nice. Still want to see thunder though (and his final smash.

I don't remember him being this small though. I thought he looked a bit bigger than that in the trailers.

Though now that I look at it, Wario does seem bigger than usual for some reason.

BiRd Of PrEy

Smash Rookie
scizor charizard and hotmonlee would not make it... even though these are my three favorite on the list they arnt gonna make it cause the producers would not take a pokemon that was formerly in a pokeball and make it a playable character... on a side note im going to shoot myself if plusle and minun make it... the idea for anouther ice climbers combo isnt too terrible but the last thing we need are electric mice

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
Oh, come on. Why all the hate for Plusle and Minun?

Also . . .

Is it just me, or has Pikachu become Digitigrade? Last I checked, weren't all mice, including Pikachu, Platigrade creatures?

I think I may just be imagining it.

Mister Moo

Smash Rookie
Lucario. With certainty, that thing would totally surprise people. ...Definitely if it has Aura Sphere.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Meowth deserves it, but it seems more likely that the spot will go to Lucario or in a long shot Blaziken. I'd bet the farm on Lucario, like it or not.

Darth Naner

Smash Rookie
Wailord would be a good one for pokéball, but I would want Deoxys as a playable character! Something like Zelda/Sheik or Zero Suit/Samus, but with 4 forms, an attacking one, a defensive one, a fast one and a balanced one!

MastaWeeji

Smash Cadet
Brawl Spot as in a playable character? If they were to put in any other pokemon, they'd have to be popular, even to those who don't know much about pokemon... I voted for Meowth only for that reason, otherwise, i would definitely like to smash with Hitmonlee (Hitmonchan is okay too).

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . . .No, it's not the Naruto of pokemon. It's the "WAYY watered down Byakugan user" of pokemon. . .

Black/Light

Smash Master
Why not just say a Hinabi since she sucks as a byakugan user.
Because even she is powerful in her own rights and can still fully use the byakugan. Lucario can see energy. . . she can see and bloke chakra paths.
Lucario can see in the dark. . . she can see pass solid objects.

And plus, Hanabi doesn't "suck", she is just young with lil screen time. . .

Micahc

Smash Ace
well Marowak is like the Pokemon Goku. Wait, I hate anime, I don't even know what that last sentence means. Then again, is there even a point to comparing pokemon to anime characters?

kaid

Smash Master
...lucario CAN see around objects. In the opening, he sends his perspective through a forest and out the other side to look at one of the armies, then turns around and does it again in the other direction. (And no, it's not the same ground. He didn't run it.)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@Kaid
since you put all the links to the official discussions, and the charizard one is also a blastoise one, i was just hoping you would consider linking it to my charizard one instead.

Black/Light

Smash Master
...lucario CAN see around objects. In the opening, he sends his perspective through a forest and out the other side to look at one of the armies, then turns around and does it again in the other direction. (And no, it's not the same ground. He didn't run it.)
I mean't pass as in through.

As in, Lucario can sense the enegry AROUND something but he aint got X-Ray vision (No seeing what you ate 10 mins ago for Lucario)

Pip

Smash Apprentice
As someone who doesn't know terribly much about Pokemon, I did a quick wikipedia search on each of the candidates, read a bit about each, and judged them ascetically. I have to say that Lucario is the one that struck me as by far the most interesting when I imagined it in a SSB context, between how it looks, how you would expect something like that to move, and the kinds of attacks it might have. Lucario gets my vote. I will give credit to the multiple form Deoxys idea, however, as being a close second.

SSBZalamander

Smash Cadet
Lucario, nuff said

Lucario

color changes

Stats
Strength= 4
Speed= 4
Jump= 3.5
Weight= 2
Size= 3

Moveset

B= Close Combat(a powerful 5-hit combo,8% per hit with good knockback on final,deals 5% to lucario after use
B^= Iron Tail(a strong filp the sends lucario up a ways and hit foes for 20% damage with good knockback in the upwards direction)
B<,>= Extremespeed(like Fox's only faster,farther, and stronger, 15% damage) or Aura Sphere(charge up and fire a freakishly quick blast for 15%-35% depending on charge time)
BV=Counter(same as roy/marth only double the power of countered move) or Earthquake(similar to DK's but much more powerful and wider range,15%-20% damage) you choose

Super Smash= "Aura Rush" looks through his aura sight and pummels his opponent, ending with a massive Aura Sphere

Micahc

Smash Ace
I was bored, so I recolored the sprites of the top three pokemon. Too bad Blaze and Deoxys are number two and three. Dear god I hate the 3rd gen.

It's my personal belief that all characters should have a Pink and Black costume, but I hated Blaze to much for that. He's not allowed to go emo.

Top Bottom