• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I think he's talking about Angry Sun and Fawriel. Fawriel's still around, I just think he's put his focus into other topics now. Angry Sun I haven't seen in ages though.

I'm certainly not against Gardevoir getting in Brawl (though there is competition amongst the psychic contenders), though I still have to play D/P before I can really form an opinion on Lopbunnuy.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
^^^
They've both been cut from the running (in my eyes) due to a certain thread at a certain *chan...

Ceriously though, I wouldn't mind Gardevoir (although there are better picks). I hate "Lopunny" with a passion however. That cursed Buneary took a healthy 25 hours to evolve, and by that point, it would've taken too much work to integrate the Lopunny into my team as I had originally planned. Now whenever I fight Flint's, it seems as though it mocks me when it cries at me.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Just keep all the Pokemon that are in now except Pichu and add Blaziken, Lucario and Deoxys.
^^^^, need I say more. O ya, this is a good idea, but with a character limit, either Blazekein or Deoxys won't make it, more than likely Blazekein. If either of them make it, I'm more than good, because either way we'll be getting one of the few sweet Pokemon. And how is that not awsome=??? :) ;)

thrak

Smash Cadet
I dont even know... I voted for Eevee and evolutions since that would be most the sensible for a moveset.
yea but how would u explain the A moveset for a four legged character that can also transform into SEVEN DIFFERENT THINGS???:mad::psycho:

And yes Wailord would be frikkin awesome, but as a pokeball...
Or maybe even a throwable item (like goomba)

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Well, Groudon is confirmed to be a pokeball pokemon (and I guess Kyogre isn't far behind), and Chikorita and goldeen have returned.

Seriously though, Groudon is huge.

And very, very hot!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Well, Groudon is confirmed to be a pokeball pokemon (and I guess Kyogre isn't far behind), and Chikorita and goldeen have returned.

Seriously though, Groudon is huge.

And very, very hot!
LOL, look at Wario! Slack jawed, I'm sure.

But yeah, Groudon's cool! He'll probably replace Moltres, though.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It makes me happy that Hitmonlee has like double the amount of votes of Plusle and Minun.
It makes me even happier that only Sandshrew and Sandslash have less votes than Plusle and Minun! :laugh:

Origanlly Posted by The wrath of Koarin
I magine walord if he made it
There would be no stage, only Wailord! :chuckle:

Top Bottom