• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
Never! Gengar only deserves to haunt pokemon. Dragonite will prevail
Actually dragonite i think is way to big to be in brawl i mean with size of him would be like 3 mewto's, and i dont think they would put him in! and besides smash bros. has never had a ghost playable character, and gengar is amazing, i like haunter better but i evolved mine yesterday so i like him more now, but anyways, they did have episodes of him on pokemon, which makes his populatry grow and his moveset would be amazing, and he could dissapeer like he does and everything i think he would be AMAZING!:chuckle:

Edit: and it could make gengar amazing because you couldn't use like punches on him :D that would also be amazing!

Edit: Can Somone Make Me A Gengar for brawl sig?

D

Deleted member

Farfectch'd has no chance at all. He's one of the forgotten Pokemon. :psycho:

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
lets see what place our gengar is in now

1. Lucario
2. Blaziken
3.Deoxys
4. Meowth
5. Charizard/Cubone or Marahawk
6. Gengar!
He's in 6th place! thats not too bad! just 70 more votes and he could have a better chance in making in!

but 70 votes is alot! although he has a betteer chance then most pokemon :)

D

Deleted member

Weird how Chimchar and Monferno have the fire on their tails and Infernape has the fire on his head and a perfectly un-altered tail. Stupid Pokemans.

D

Deleted member

They won't include one starter and not the two others... And then it's not worth the time.

Wrath`

Smash Master
if lucario is in it,ever time i play as him i will have the name nazi above him to represent all the lucario nazis out there

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Lucario Nazi's? I've never seen them before.

And I heard that there are no fire pokemon (or very few at least) before you get the national dex in DP. If that's true I'm tempted to choose Chimchar as a starter (one of the reasons I picked Blaziken was the serious lack of Fire types in Sapphire).

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
no. Maybe Gangar can do some things better, but... no. I realize you're (probably) kidding, but... heck no.

And Azelf is my my favorite pokemon of this gen. He's so cute. :)
Kidding? KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Gengar is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than drags. Think about it, not a lot of pokemon could fight more smoothly is smash than Gengar could.

And LFF, Ponyta is available early on.

D

Deleted member

Rapidash > Ponyta. Rapidash's a powerful stallion and Ponyta's a pony. :lol:

D

Deleted member

Not me. There are many more deservant first-gen/fire Pokemon. Like Chaizard.

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
If I were allowed three votes, this is how I'd use them:
1.Scizor
2.Pichu Bros./Plusle and Minun
3.Lucario
But I only have one, and I voted for teh Plusle and Minun. Weird Electric Mice brothers FTW.

Wrath`

Smash Master
hes a fighting-steel with brawl like characteristics.. hes not that overated but dragonite should be appreciated more than what he is
dragonit is cool and he is the first major three stage evolution dragon/cool beast(like tyranitar),but in lines of brawl he is not cool.Keep to the handhelds draggy

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
dragonit is cool and he is the first major three stage evolution dragon/cool beast(like tyranitar),but in lines of brawl he is not cool.Keep to the handhelds draggy

He can fly... the only flying pokemon... and isn't dragon a popular type of pokemon? and he can learn different elemental attacks... I still think he should be in

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
What the? XD

I somewhat noticed the similar hip shapes of Mewtwo and Lucario, though I didn't pay much attention to it.

Why's Lucario got a Jamaican accent though?

Top Bottom