• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
So either Mario is the love child of Mew and Lucario, or the result of a DBZ fusion. How either results in italian plumber is beyond me.

Mew must just like long legs, or Lucario's boxers (why are they always heart shaped?)

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
How about Latios/Latias team? They can fly.....
They are more of normal pkmn.. and nice sig.. just dont like the upside down gengar.. and personally.. i thought haunter was best out of them

gengar sig..flashy.

flygon?

d nite will not be in it.

Dragonite may not be in it.. but just imagine him as a character.

:chuckle:

D

Deleted member

I don't see any Pokemon getting in that aren't super popular in Japan.

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
They just better not get all cutesy, and put in another lil harmless looking pokemon in the game. Any pokemon out there that are actually cool like Capt. Fal & Ganon style?

Wrath`

Smash Master
i dont care about popularity anymore.

He sucks in pearl,he was just hyped up as this "super hero"of pokemon.when he realy is not that good in that game

Micahc

Smash Ace
*sigh* Lucario does not suck in game. He is rather excellent. He has a great movepool, typing, and stats. You want a pokemon that sucks? Use a Raticate. Oh, and as another Pokemon that might get in through popularity, I'm thinking Gallade.

Wrath`

Smash Master
*sigh* Lucario does not suck in game. He is rather excellent. He has a great movepool, typing, and stats. You want a pokemon that sucks? Use a Raticate. Oh, and as another Pokemon that might get in through popularity, I'm thinking Gallade.
thats why i kill me friends lucario with great eas,it because it is a good pokemon

GenG

Smash Lord
I voted Deoxys, his shifting properties could make a very interesting character.
Lucario 2nd, as the most recent popular Pokémon, having an array of fighting and chi moves so he could work.

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
Up till Diamond/Pearl I never played much of the pokemon games. I got Diamond beceause I heard it was the top selling DS game. At the time the only new pokemon I have ever ehard of sence Gold/Silver was Lucario, and I have to say, useing him in Diamond, hes a kick *** pokemon.

I think Lucario will win this little race hands down. Hate to break it to the fans, but I doupt Nintendo has even COINCEDERED Blazekin. That is how you spell it right? My reason being that I have seen no special protion about Blazekin. I havent seen any plush dolls or anything. Not to mention Lucario is a non-legendary, yet he has his own movie. How it happened I'll never know, but Lucario is oviously held in high esteme by the men and women at Nintendo, Blazekin just seems to be one of the...what is it five-hundred now?

Also to those of you wondering is Lucario is powerful enough to be in the brawl list, put your mind at ease. :chuckle: He has more then a few tricks up his sleve, trust me I breed them. :chuckle:

Wrath`

Smash Master
lucario has a good chance to be in,but not hands down as the dude above said,and they probably have concidered blaze,but infernape>blaze

The Lost Panda

Smash Rookie
Y'know....Farfetch'd would be AWESOME as a playable Pokemon. More middle-of-the-road, so he'd have more of a finesse game, as opposed to Pikachu/Pichu's speed, Jiggly's mindgames and trickery, and Mewtwo's raw power. Kinda like the Sheik of playable Pokemon.

And y'know what we need for Brawl, Poke-ball wise? ALL the starting three Pokemon from all the series. I wanna see Squirtle, Charmander, Totodile, so on and so forth. Yes no?

Micahc

Smash Ace
thats why i kill me friends lucario with great eas,it because it is a good pokemon
Apparently it's also because Lucario's built for sweeping, hence the mediocre defenses. If this is the case, then your friend needs to learn how to switch out, but this is off topic...

Wrath`

Smash Master
blaze in reality has an equal attack stat and better s attack and better hp and spec defence,he is alittilbit less in def

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
What "Friend"? hope your not talking about me?

why does a 4th generation pokemon have to be in? the only generation they have in now is 1st. if anything, sakurai is probably going to add 2nd and 3rd generation pokemon.

1st - 4th?
1st-2nd-3rd-4th.

there

Wrath`

Smash Master
What "Friend"? hope your not talking about me?

why does a 4th generation pokemon have to be in? the only generation they have in now is 1st. if anything, sakurai is probably going to add 2nd and 3rd generation pokemon.

1st - 4th?
1st-2nd-3rd-4th.

there
no my other friends.

and pichu is 2nd gen stupid.

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
What about Pachirisu, the new Pika-clone? While I wouldn't want it in, it's likely since it (unfortunately) got an important spot in that darned anime.

The Lost Panda

Smash Rookie
Hear hear on the "no more electric rats" thing. I mean, I was annoyed that Pichu was in Melee. A weaker version of Pika that takes damage[/] from it's own attacks? Lame.

Though....if they had gone with Raichu instead...that might've been a bit better....

I miss the old-school Pokemon.

Top Bottom