• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Wrath`

Smash Master
I already mentioned Regigigas!

Anyways, maybe we should try thinking of Pokemon that aren;t Fighting type? As long as they aren't Wobbuffet they're all good. They just need arms, legs and an ability to jump, and a means of attacking
RVD fan was first to say the reggies.

Wartortile?Buddy what are you on.:laugh: :laugh: :psycho: :chuckle:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^^I like fire attacks so I chose Blaziken. . .
Really, he seems like the perfect fighter for such a game.

I agree that Blaziken would be a great addition in being that he is fire/fighting type and also cool looking

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice

I agree that Blaziken would be a great addition in being that he is fire/fighting type and also cool looking

well because talking about my english... watch this...:cool:

Gran cosa blaziken, eso no sirve charizard lo acaba de una vez. ademas recuerden que le tiene ventaja por ser tipo peleador.
Ademas ustedes quieren un dragon mas desafiante que charizard para brawl.

Que no se diga mas charizard es el hombre.

i now...:chuckle:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ni charizard ni blaziken va estar en brawl, son pokemon k cualquiera puede tener, en brawl deberia ver puros pokemon (sin incluir a pika) que son legendarios, o unicos como deoxys y mewtwo...

bet u didnt c that coming XD

OmegaXXII

well because talking about my english... watch this...:cool:

Gran cosa blaziken, eso no sirve charizard lo acaba de una vez. ademas recuerden que le tiene ventaja por ser tipo peleador.
Ademas ustedes quieren un dragon mas desafiante que charizard para brawl.

Que no se diga mas charizard es el hombre.

i now...:chuckle:
Well I happen to understand that and wouldnt' think that charizard would go being that he was in the previous games only as a pokemon to aid in battle plus his speed...c'mon blaziken has better speed and could cream charizard>:dizzy: by the way... blaziken puede madrear a charizard con un tiro

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
Ni charizard ni blaziken va estar en brawl, son pokemon k cualquiera puede tener, en brawl deberia ver puros pokemon (sin incluir a pika) que son legendarios, o unicos como deoxys y mewtwo...

bet u didnt c that coming XD
Pues para tu informacion mi amigo, me parece que es lo contrario, charizard deberia estar ya que este fue uno de los pokemon que le dio fuego a la liga..:chuckle:

Acaso no recuerdas todas las veces que charizard puso a ask en la victoria he..
Yo creo que el merece tener una oportunidad en la brawl.

Por otro lado mas respeto con mewtwo, este tambien fue uno de los que puso la serie en los ojos de todos. por eso estoy de acuerdisimo que vuelva y volvera.

Los pokemon lejendarios para mi solo deben aparecer en pokebola que que algunos de ellos por no tener caracteristicas funsionales de pelea, me refiero a forma humanoide o parecida seria irracional explicar como pelea... lugia por ejemplo.

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
stryks can speak spanish?O_O? i wonder why he lives in mexico?
English.
My partner... i live in domican republic. and yeah i speak spanish... and of course i wanna learning english. this is a reason beacuse pratice here!!!

Hola a todos los latinos... que bueno que estan aqui algunos.....
carloscm27@gmail.com ... si desean hablar conmigo aqui estoy disponible en el msn. Bahamut27.... ba27 in smash.

smasher dominicano por si acaso :cool:

Black/Light

Smash Master
This is interesting. . . (Read the threadvvv)
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo...sage.id=1264200&view=by_date_ascending&page=1
"The polls ceased on Feb. 28th, and the votes were tallied and were to be released almost a month later.
Almost a month later, on March 15th, a winner was decided. From the above group of Mewtwo, Lugia, Entei, Celebi, Latias and Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Lucario and Mew, and Manaphy, the Movie Star winner was, of this Japanese-exclusive polling:
Deoxys."

So out of the movie pokemon, Deoxy beat out M2 and Lucario in Japan. . . but his Japanese fan-base isn't high because other non movie pokemon are liked much more than he. . .

OmegaXXII

Hey.. not matter it you speak in english, spanish of other.. wherever... all people in this page are player of smash brother right!

So. yours idea are matter... for all. ok
I think what he is tyring to say is:
Hey... it doesn't matter if you speak english, spanish or any other language...whatever...all the people in this page are super smash bros. players right!
So, your ideas don't matter...to anyone

Yo Amigo! I think you should also learn how to write!

DragoKnight

Smash Cadet
Lucario really just makes a lot of sense to be added. Already popular, they pushed the name early (movie, mention in Mystery Dungeon) and of course, representative of the new generation. Much in the same way Roy was there to hype people about the upcoming FE, many people who play Brawl might be inclined to buy DP because 'Lukaro amm TEH k00l'

Despite this, the question was who deserves a spot in Brawl most, which made my vote Meowth. All of the Pokemon so far have had significance in the anime, Meowth has been around for a long time, and his exclusion in Melee caught me by surprise (other than them not wanting to have only first-gen Pokes). I can't think of any other Pokemon in the anime who has had much more impact (nearest is Togepi, who was at best filler).

Everyone likes to opt with their favourites, but when it comes down to who deserves to appear, it's a matter of logic. I wouldn't vote for Venusaur or Cubone soley because they rock, give me a reason. Cripes in that sense I'm practically anti-Blaziken.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Despite this, the question was who deserves a spot in Brawl most, which made my vote Meowth.
DAG NABBIT! Enough is enough! I am sick and tired of this (censor) phrase on this (censor) site.

None of them "deserves" anything. They're little cartoonish characters invented for the pleasure of small children.

Besides, it's all opinion who should get in. "Deserves" implies it to be fact. Agh! I loath that word in this context. grrr

DragoKnight

Smash Cadet
Oh geez, I guess I forgot that they weren't real. That happens sometimes. [/sarcasm]
Seriously dude, don't be pretentious. Would you prefer instead of 'this character deserves' I state 'this character has been represented heavily in the popular anime thereby making its inclusion in the upcoming video game a logical option which would please fans'? You know what I meant. If you're gonna keep up that attitude, then I suppose in television discussions you can't say 'this character was killed', because OH LORDY, THEY CAN'T DIE, THEY AIN'T REAL.
I'm sorry that you've had to experience serious mental anguish by having to repeat your stance on who 'deserves'. I'm not about to wade through 63 pages of votes and Spanish to unearth your nuggets of wisdom.

EDIT: In anticipation of backlash followed by fruitless back and forth posts with no real bearing on the topic, I'd like to apologise for sounding harsher than necessary. I understand your viewpoint, and I believe I've expressed mine. Hopefully no hard feelings, eh?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I know what you meant, and it's still irksome. It's like using "gay" as a substitute for "dumb". (example courtesy of Hiemie)

Edit in reply to your edit: Yeah sure. It was merely a rant so nothing personal. Wait... I dont even know you. :p

Top Bottom