• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Stryks

Smash Hero
Deoxys has spped form so he can run away, defense mode to withstand the attack, and attack mode to kick tyranitar *** XD... lol deoxys sis awesome ue me...

Darren

Smash Rookie
I say Dragonite deserves a spot; he'd have a laser move kinda like Samus has, and he could fly for a bit, that's awesome!Either Dragonite or Tyranitar would make good characters.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok one: evee and his evolutions stand on four legs, how would he grab, hold on the ledge, punch and all of those atatcks, pikachu is diferent cause it can stand on 2 legs in case u use that for an excuse...

and 2: both tyranitar and dragonite aint as popular or as important in either in the game, or series, nor do they deserve the shot, others like deoxys and lucario are more unique and/or popular, deoxys is the only pkmn (Of what iver heard, dont know if theres more) that has more than one form, having attack, defense, normal and speed forms, they can easily be used for the game, not to mention he can transfrom his tentacles into arms/hands and viceversa at will...

Wrath`

Smash Master
Dude,I just said tyranitar because he is my favorite.I no he has no chance.

My new take on who should get in: Blaze and lucario.

It could be the biggest brawl rivalry,and they both have good chances of getting in.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Finaly some one sees the obvious solution as to who should get the spot :Blaziken or Lucario.
The obvious solution is just to put both Blaziken and Lucario in.

I have only now realised that if you just click the quick reply , it doesn't show your sig. O_O

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Finaly some one sees the obvious solution as to who should get the spot :Blaziken or Lucario.

I have only now realised that if you just click the quick reply , it doesn't show your sig. O_O
Yeah, I guess either one would be okay with my. There aren't any Pokemon in my Top Ten, so I don't really character which Pokemon get in.

Johans Nidorino

Smash Cadet
But, will elements have anytihng to do with Brawl?
In the case that they're hopefully bring more then just 1 person?
I don't think so. No need for that in Brawl.

Pokémon Abilities would be interesting, though. Pichu was given self-damaging because of its Pokédex entry, so I don't see why can't abilities be present there (they didn't exist during SSBM). As an example, FiErCe_oNi used Inner Focus (not as a move) in his Dragonite idea here.

RVD_fan

Smash Ace

Blazekien is too generic and his moves would be incredibly similar to capt. Falcons'. Lucario is more deserving and could have an original moveset. There are others that are more deserving then Blazekien.

Wrath`

Smash Master
People have also stated that lucario can be close to a mew2 clone.

IN YO FACE WITH A CHOKE SLAM,HULK HOAGAN STYLE.

I have very little wresling knowledge.

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
People have also stated that lucario can be close to a mew2 clone.

IN YO FACE WITH A CHOKE SLAM,HULK HOAGAN STYLE.

I have very little wresling knowledge.
Lucario could have an original moveset, but Blazekien would be a lot harder to make one much differrent from Cpt. Falcon

Edge runs in, SPEEEEEEEEEAR, he out cold

JR: Bah God king I think I just crapped my pants!

I have a lot of wrestling knowledge.

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Don't hate me but I actually voted for Meowth, from Team Rocket. If it's just the regular Meowth, I want to switch my vote to Lucario

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
hmm, this one guy named Twok got the same background and type of image layout from another person. strange......

ll
V new sig *****es, :)

Falco_Phoenix

Smash Cadet
If Sceptile was up there, I'd have voted for him, but as the case stands, I say Dragonite ftw!
As Sceptile is my favorite pokemon, he would be my first choice for Brawl. Probably would play a lot like sheik...

I don't understand why not many people are voting for dragonite? I thought he was a world wide favorite. Different elemental attacks, HES A DRAGON! and is great. Oh well, people have their own personalities. =) =\
Sure, Dragonite is awesome, but he just isn't likely. Plus, Lucario and Blaziken are Fighting type Pokemon. They could have a lot of really awesome moves, while Dragonite is a larger, clumsier pokemon.

Hmm... Maybe I should make a Sceptile for Brawl sig...

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Sure, Dragonite is awesome, but he just isn't likely. Plus, Lucario and Blaziken are Fighting type Pokemon. They could have a lot of really awesome moves, while Dragonite is a larger, clumsier pokemon.

Hmm... Maybe I should make a Sceptile for Brawl sig...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess you're right. I still would think dragonite would be the best for brawl, IMO that is.

*wonders what sig would look like*

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Say, I've been wondering... who were the ones who voted Sandshrew / Sandslash? I never really pictured them being in Brawl. They seem too... Bland... to be.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
AHHHHH WTTFFFFF!!!!!!!!!^^^^

They arent bland.......They are realy great pokemon with tight abilities.

Top Bottom