• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
I never said I wanted him in outside of maybe a pokeball pkmn, but I think he's the coolest dragon type. Charizard was among the most popular when the original SSB came out, so like Meowth, I think he's had his chance.

And don't double post multiquote.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Lucario Lucario Lucario! I definately want to see Lucario, out of all the pokemon in Brawl. I would really like to see him as a playable character, but, if he was in a pokeball, it would be good too. Maybe he could replace Mewtwo? Possibly? Eh. Blaziken... probably has a somewhat good chance.. but Blaziken wasn't really a main character that had to do with the storyline, in any movie, as far as I know. So Lucario has the best chance of appearing.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Beyblades? Rofl, no. Basically we have set up a forum called "The Basement Dweller's" and you can just go there to hang out and shoot the breeze pretty much. :p

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sweetness!! I'm sooooo lookin forward to pummeling everybody online. I hope Brawl doesn't control my life like how World of Warcraft controls uber nerds! I need my soul!

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
Well, why don't u head on down to RVD_fan's cross emplorium. Weve got ones for Werewolfs, Vampires, and Britney Spears.

Anyways, to get this back to it's pkmn roots, um, well, actually, there's not much left for me to say. This threads losing it's point. Gengar has tied Charizard though. Gengar FTW

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Funny RVD, very funny.

Gengar needs a new evolution, seriously. Or a new look. New ghost types like Dusclops's new look and the Dragon Type Giratina are showing him up.

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
No, I'll always remember Gengar as the first really cool looking pkmn. He's an awesome pkmn (with great stats) and I think he shouldn't get an new evolved form. And Giradina and Dusclops (and his evolved form) are cool so they should get a chance to shine.

And if anyone needs a new evoloution, it's Fearow.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The Fusion Stone

Bump for on topicness. What if Game Freak decided to merge pokemon. That would be tight, over rated, but tight nonetheless. I have dubbed the item "The Fusion Stone!" Just think about the possiblities.......

Mewtwo + Alakazam= Shin Mewtwo

Tyranitar + Rhydon= Tyranidon

Dragonite + Kingdra = Dragon Ace

Shadow Lugia + Lugia= Chaos Lugia

Lucario + Blaziken= Lucaiken

And the list goes on and on and on......

Now that you think about it, this happened on a real old episode of pokemon when a Super Leveled Gastly fused Blastoise and Venusaur to form Venustoise. I wonder why Game Freak didn't follow through?

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Heh, I said I wanted Team Rocket Meowth, but, I accidently forgot one of the coolest pokemon, Gengar. I haven't seen him in awhile and forgot what he looked like. But what I was wondering, is what kind of moves Gengar would have.

Sorry RVD fan, about not voting for Gengar, I wish I could change my vote.

I wish Duskclops was on there though, 'cause then I would vote for him.

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
Heh, I said I wanted Team Rocket Meowth, but, I accidently forgot one of the coolest pokemon, Gengar. I haven't seen him in awhile and forgot what he looked like. But what I was wondering, is what kind of moves Gengar would have.

Sorry RVD fan, about not voting for Gengar, I wish I could change my vote.

I wish Duskclops was on there though, 'cause then I would vote for him.
It's cool. Gengar would combine physical punches and kicks, ghost attacks(like shadow ball and confuse ray), and Tounge-based attacks.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Hmm, that's very creative! I could imagine him hitting you with his tongue. :D
Hi POH!:lick:

Also, it wouldn't hurt for Gengar to have a move for him to get around the stage other than walking. Lets see.....he could seep through the ground of the stage and stuff using like a shadowy vortex. That would be tight!

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Lol, hey Shade. :p

Like The Wrath of Koarin said, he could also grab you with his tongue, and while he has you in a grab he could swipe you with his claws for his grab attack. Or maybe shadow balls can shoot from his eyes or something.. Lol.

Top Bottom