• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

flamecloud

Smash Rookie
a

i chose luc..i somthing im sorry i cant spell..
the first one
im not familiar with the newest pokemon so yeah
but yeah i chose him

Wrath`

Smash Master
WOnder what the pokemon stadium will be?In ssb we had saffron in ssbm we had the stadium and the floats.
and in ssbb we have the stadium so far.Wonder what it will be and if saffron will come back

Wrath`

Smash Master
Well in most any media the 1st one of the series ussaly has the cooler stuff and is the best one because it is deemed a classic

Sjakmachien

Smash Journeyman
I think Ditto must finally come, as character and as out a pokeball. Also from a pokeball, as a superrare one :Aruseus.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
That reminds me:

Is it opinion or fact that the newer Pokemon aren't as cool as the older Pokemon?
Kanto and Johto pokemon ruled the PK universe because we were all caught up in the craze, a fad if you will. Also, Kanto and Johto regions along with there pokemon were the "Golden Age" of anime and pokemon at the time. After that, pokemon kind of lost it's "swagger" it's "flavor" because all good fads eventually come to an end. So, it's not that Hoenn and Sinnoh don't have good pokemon it's just that Game Freak failed to add them when pokemon was actually popular everywhere.

Top Bottom