• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
that's the problem, you dont read what i say.......

i've repeated it over and over again and you dont take it any way, but instead come again and again with the same post.

It's "Giga Attack" can also be learned by other pokemon, Some the first pokemon confirmde for D/P were actually Lucario, Munchlax, and such. Electivire would not be in as a playable, and would have more of chance in a pokeball, no offenseto the pokemon.

Gengar is a pokemon we all lwould like to see in this, but he may not be in. I think (guessing) that the poepl in brawl are moving on to a newer gen, with the newer console. Dont foget about him, just dont get your hopes up.

people have been repling to your thoughts, and you dont even awkknowldge. Try actually reading old posts to get caught up to us man.
I read all your posts and a lot of people have been giving me a lot of heat because it isn't certain I'm just saying my opinion and why I did. You all keep pestering me so I fail to see how I did anything wrong.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
the only thing you did wrong was repost stuff we've talked about. i can understand if another person comes here and say something, but you reposting stuff like that gets annoying, like how that ravenlance guy came out of nowhere and in like 1 hr. Spammed the whole site to get to 100 posts. Some people like electrive, some like gengar. No one likes someone who cant get over something, especially something we have covered already

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
teh shinobi way- dont be a littel ***** if everyone forgets you arguements........be like a divorced celebrity and move on............

and the strange thing is is that you havent even answered my own arguement.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Rvd I have read your good posts.They just wern't good or stupid enoughf to quote and continue a disscusion about.

WE already know who you like,so stop posting it.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I can't believe noone has made talk about Beedrill yet, I suddenly find it interesting for some reason, so interesting I made a moveset for it, go see it , it's in my sig.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
no, you see he wont come on 5 pages later and talk about bedrill for no reason....like an idiot. he made a whole nother thread for this purpose, so that we cou.d use th space to debate.

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
no, you see he wont come on 5 pages later and talk about bedrill for no reason....like an idiot. he made a whole nother thread for this purpose, so that we cou.d use th space to debate.
doesnt matter, electivire still doesnt come close to munchlax
Ok, I stopped, now will you quit your grudge, I have some other people I wanna nag everyone about (just jokin, lol)

So srry to everyone I annoyed, pestered or forced to pull there own hair out during my nagging period. Now, will everyone plz plz plz leave alone (especially u urban)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Tsk tsk tsk havent you heard.....................there will be no more clones!!!!!!
Pure speculation. Has Sakurai stated this? If so, sorry, I'm apparently behind the times. If not, please, everyone, stop saying there will be no more clones. It's fully possible, and, in fact, likely!

Micahc

Smash Ace
Tsk tsk tsk havent you heard.....................there will be no more clones!!!!!!
Reading that post dropped my IQ by seven. If you could show me a reference that would greatly increase your credibility. Even though I did read (somewhere) that he was trying to "declone" character's, there's nothing to say that they won't be there.

H3L105

Smash Cadet
There's really no guarantee that all the clones will leave either. Maybe the totally useless ones like Pichu...but not much more than that. As for getting new clones, I doubt it. Weren't they made because the game was a launch title and they didn't finish making movesets, so they just adapted movesets to other characters? Anyway, Lucario owns. Vote for him. And his crazy Pulse Bomb.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Dammit TwoK, why are you pissing people off in this thread too?! I bet after my constant *****ing you'd have learned not to make ******* speculatory posts like that.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
I was tempted to vote for Lucario, but he was already in the lead. Munchlax and Clefairy aren't on there (C'mon, Clefairy vs Jigglypuff!), so I went for Farfetch'd. He beats people with a stick, and he was my first favorite pokemon. I think he would be recognizable even among players that stopped after Red/Blue.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Dammit TwoK, why are you pissing people off in this thread too?! I bet after my constant *****ing you'd have learned not to make ******* speculatory posts like that.
My teacher in 8th grade last year always said my motto should be "live and don't learn".

Ipsleen hath dragith uth down into the off topic hole.

Johans Nidorino

Smash Cadet
Deoxys' fame is now old, but I still think he'd make a very unique and particular character (only if they implement the four forms in some way).

So, Pachirisu is now a star of the animé, and Darkrai will be the star of the 10th movie. There are two more from Sinnoh for y'all. If I was going to make a new poll, I'd include them two now that they're set to become famous.

I still don't see Pachirisu cutting Plusle & Minun's chances, but it could always happen.

I still see Lucario with the best chances of them all.

And I still don't see Blaziken or Gardevoir as playable, because of their lack of type- or role-unicity among versions/generations. After all those unique legends and movie stars we've seen and are going to see, it's just naive to think in Blaziken or Gardevoir as playable. I know Gardevoir is not on the poll, but I'm aware many people took Sakurai's pre-4G comment on Gardevoir way too seriously.

For more details on the way I see things, my main post in the last poll is here.

Wrath`

Smash Master
TO da person above.Blaziken used only anime to gain popularity.Lucario needed a movie.
Buneary>parschu.

Gakuzaru is basicly a blaze clone.Still fire/fight.

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
technically, blaze needed anime and a game, thus making it have more of a...public chance. Lucario only needing a movie just proves that not much was needed to go and get ahead.

Black/Light

Smash Master
^^^People are fickle, just look at the last poll. . .
Blaze was tied with Deoxy most of the time on that poll and ended 10+ ahead of Lucario. If anything the tides will change somewhere down the road.

Falco_Phoenix

Smash Cadet
Lucario's like, the new Pikachu or something. I still think Blaziken is more likely than pretty much any other 3rd gen.

And I still wanna play as Tyranitar!

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
hmm, tyranitar. I've always been a fan of him, but for some reason I think he just doesn't seem fit for SSB. Might be his small arms. I think he shoud be a pokeball pokemon who brews up a sandstorm damaging everyone, since his ability is sand stream.

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Several characters of the Brawl are serious, Meowth is little more happy XD

Top Bottom