• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

kaid

Smash Master
Lucario died a lot in D/P. Leaving my Luxray to do the hard work. >:|
But that's not the point, of course.
I also have to ask if he were to get a corresponding stage, what would he get that would make sense other than that life-tree or something?
Probably something out of Mystery Dungeon. The core games are rather flat.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
I also have to ask if he were to get a corresponding stage, what would he get that would make sense other than that life-tree or something?
the castle he was in during the movie? wait nevermind thats just going to be to many castle based stages in brawl wouldn't it?

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Perhaps something based off of Iron Island...?

And "You people are horrible"???

"You people". . .I knew you where racist:confused:
I don't know whether to LOL or facepalm >_>

Black/Light

Smash Master
I don't know whether to LOL or facepalm >_>
LOL:laugh:

Just a pay on the term "you people" which is commly known as a sign that someone is largely generalizing a large group of people like gays or Blk/white/Azn people:p

Nevermind the fact that he's the star of a movie with a pretty decent story... *sigh*
And don't give me the "movies don't matter" argument, there is more than enough evidence that anime and movies are being taken into account.

You people are horrible.
You're such a nazi.

Manaphy had a movie and it was cooler, i hope manaphy gets in... /NOT SARCASM

dun Dun DUN!!! Manaphy's coolie cool

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
I choose... Dialga and Palkia!

Dialga could be a stage, or it could fire roar of time when ever it's released.
Palkia could be a fighter. It's final smash has to be Spacial Rend.

Peace out!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Black/Light's Sig with Lucario is Epic win.

Lucario is just like a random pokemon that deserves a spot no better than the pokemon. Except for the fact that he's super popular and has his own movie. That's not video game, rather anime which Sakurai disapproves of.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Black/Light's Sig with Lucario is Epic win.

Lucario is just like a random pokemon that deserves a spot no better than the pokemon. Except for the fact that he's super popular and has his own movie. That's not video game, rather anime which Sakurai disapproves of.
I disapprove of your reasoning. Um...did you forget that there were 3 pokemon in melee based at least partially on popularity? Most likely that popularity had something to do with the anime.

Fawriel

Smash Master
You're such a nazi.

Manaphy had a movie and it was cooler, i hope manaphy gets in... /NOT SARCASM

dun Dun DUN!!! Manaphy's coolie cool
That's it. You're so getting gassed now.

I mean.
Grassed. You're... getting grassed. Yes.

Manaphy would be cool.

Im not even saying "movies don't count". Im mostly saying that they would make up some completely off the wall random thing for him (IF he gets in) simply because this aint some anime based game that HAS to use w/e thing that happened in anime or game to make a story linking them together.

Really, whens the last time Fox got attacked by a legendary pokemon before teaming up with Diddy? In what Kriby game did he team up with either Peach or Zelda? Hell, whens the last time Link and Yoshi got together? These are main characters with main roles in their own series and they have completely random incounters and team ups in SSE. . . .what makes you think Lucario will save the rock tree in SSE (with was never in a game I might add)?
I didn't make my point clear, I think. Maybe I didn't understand your point well, either, it was late when I wrote that. Anyway, I don't think he'll be saving any trees in SE if he's in, but it would be absolutely foolish to just make him random Lucario McLucario who says "Lucario" and does what Lucarios do. If he gets in, it's due to popularity, and popularity was helped due to the movie... it would be absolutely idiotic not to refer to that role.
What I mean is that he would definitely have the same personality he had in his story, and his role would be similar - a protector of something.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
You gotta be kidding me
First, he's a M2 clone...
Then he's a Fox/Falco clone...
And now Lucario is a MARIO clone???
What's next!? Him being a Link clone!?!?!?!?

heh
I'm not saying he's ripped from Mario. I'm just saying it's gonna be very boring to have every character's name ending with ario.

Yeah, let's have Mario, Wario, Lucario, Mitario, Pilario, Bolario and Supermegario. :psycho:

Of course this is just the view at the game of someone who doesn't know too much about pokemon, and yes I do know that it can't be helped cause the character just happens to be called that already. Still, it's just a little weird, that's all.

kaid

Smash Master
I'm suprised you arn't complaining about Captian Olimar from Pikman, then. His name really IS based on Mario's. (O-Ri-Ma/Ma-Ri-O) But I go off topic.

rayecho

Smash Ace
I'm suprised you arn't complaining about Captian Olimar from Pikman, then. His name really IS based on Mario's. (O-Ri-Ma/Ma-Ri-O) But I go off topic.
wow, i have never noticed that, but back to the topic about who which pokemon will be in Brawl with Lucario.

rayecho

Smash Ace
mew2 in melee was so slow and he wasn't that strong, but in the pokemon games he was good in all sections. i wonder how the other pokemon stats will be. Like Lucarios is going be changed, so i wonder how fast he is going to be

probably as fast as fox
Yeah and he's a steel type so he should fall pretty quickly. I think aura sphere shouldn't flinch people but it should have rapid firing capabilities. Also maybe his down b could be a protect like move that reflects projectiles and maybe spikes people? Oh and how about extreme speed for side b that's like a vertical boost, it could be like another method of recovery! His up b is kinda tricky to think of but i think it should maybe he blaze kick, like he charges up fire then kicks upward! That's a great moveset, i bet alot of people would use him.

rayecho

Smash Ace
Yeah and he's a steel type so he should fall pretty quickly. I think aura sphere shouldn't flinch people but it should have rapid firing capabilities. Also maybe his down b could be a protect like move that reflects projectiles and maybe spikes people? Oh and how about extreme speed for side b that's like a vertical boost, it could be like another method of recovery! His up b is kinda tricky to think of but i think it should maybe he blaze kick, like he charges up fire then kicks upward! That's a great moveset, i bet alot of people would use him.
even though he is a steel type, he might not fall fast at all. look at samus, she is all metal but she falls so slow. and once again, people made him too buff with the moveset.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
like fox...FIIIIIRRE!

MysticKenji

Smash Master
>_>
I see what you did there.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You're making Lucario sound like a Fox clone.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Now I honestly think Lucario may just get a playable spot in Brawl! Just look at his popularity!
Plus he is the best fourth generation rep and has had his own movie made about him, not to mention has great moveset potential ;)

Only problem being, I can't imagine him constantly only saying..."Lucario, Lucario!"

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
i'm sticking to my opinion that lucario deserse to be in brawl even if mew2 gets the axe, but still he should be less fast than fox but not by much and should be ok powerful and srry megadio but that did sound alot like a fox clone O_o!! also stiputation lucario can actually speak he has that telepathic voice thingy

onii-chan

Smash Ace
i'm sticking to my opinion that lucario deserse to be in brawl even if mew2 gets the axe, but still he should be less fast than fox but not by much and should be ok powerful and srry megadio but that did sound alot like a fox clone O_o!! also stiputation lucario can actually speak he has that telepathic voice thingy
i say to hell with being less faster lucraio should be faster or just as fast fox.

courte

Smash Lord
just puttin this out there for team FIGHT

marrowak primeape and sandslash Rhydon are all awesome go team brownish grey!!

also i checked out wiki-- rhyhorn is among the 10 least intelligent pokemon; just fyi

Top Bottom