• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
I know lucario is probaly is most likely be in brawl but i like blaziken more. Blaziken and Captian Falcon on double team will be great! Blaze Kick and Falcon Punch will toally owned!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
A few more possible Poke Ball Pokemon ideas.

Alakazam

Alakazam uses Reflect on the player who released it. The barrier repels all direct attacks for 15 seconds.

Farfetch'd

Farfetch'd attacks your opponents with its stick. The attacks are fairly weak though.

Carvanha

Carvanha splashes around, just like Goldeen. However, if anyone comes near it, it'll bite the player and inflict some nasty damage.

Bagon

Bagon charges at your opponents with Double-edge. The attack does do a decent amount of damage.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Gimpyfish62, Coen, KishPrime, B-Will, Silent Wolf...
Anybody know which of these mods I should bother about making a new Pokemon Battle thread? I contacted McFox and he told me to ask one of these...
Well, the only one I have seen lately is Gimpyfish on the Bowser topic if that helps.:p

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Gimpyfish62, Coen, KishPrime, B-Will, Silent Wolf...
Anybody know which of these mods I should bother about making a new Pokemon Battle thread? I contacted McFox and he told me to ask one of these...
how about Mic_128, he's always around this section of the board

onii-chan

Smash Ace
I'm not getting involved with this debate.. but Onii-chan, you need to learn to use grammar and spelling when you type. It's gives people a better impression when they can actually understand what you are saying.

Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, your pokéball suggestions are really good. Keep them coming! :)
and wuts it to u that i dont use proper english y for its not like im tryin to impression anyone if i remember correctly this is skool fu!
WTH are you talking about? Really, I don't understand your grammar . This isn't the ghetto-mon topic "fu". And did you just call Pika a loser. . . . tells how lame you are.

And anyone who talks like a drunk 15 year old wantsa is a loser in my eyes. ;)
so cha kno i have nuthin to say to a loser like u anyone who thinks write a gay color like that needs to be shot in the face..."anyone who talks like a drunk 15 year old wantsa is a loser in my eyes" <===== haha now this is really funny if i knew u in houston u would get beat up u got that fu

and this for but of ya....i think u both are serious nerdz who spend way to much time talkin on the internet about nuthin

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
and wuts it to u that i dont use proper english y for its not like im tryin to impression anyone if i remember correctly this is skool fu!
I think what he meant was, that using proper english makes you look more intellectual when you type it for example, "I love Mewtwo and I want to see him in Brawl", as opposed to " I luv Mew2 n' I wanna c him N Brawl?

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I think what he meant was, that using proper english makes you look more intellectual when you type it for example, "I love Mewtwo and I want to see him in Brawl", as opposed to " I luv Mew2 n' I wanna c him N Brawl?
I'd agree with this.

I think it's not so much the lack of grammar that makes him look stupid as it is the stupidity.
ROFL. Win.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
I think it's not so much the lack of grammar that makes him look stupid as it is the stupidity.
I'd agree with this.

ROFL. Win.

does it even matter wether i look stupid to u or not..dont even answer that question i answer it for u "NO it doesnt matter cuz u dont kno me and i dont kno u and i dont have to impress u or anyone one else by show that u can type in proper english this is the Internet fus not skool....ppl are just full of bull if they think u can impress ppkl on the internet wit big words or anything else" so i ask u again does it really matter?

PS: i got many ppl in houston who would back up my statements

Black/Light

Smash Master
so cha kno i have nuthin to say to a loser like u anyone who thinks write a gay color like that needs to be shot in the face..."anyone who talks like a drunk 15 year old wantsa is a loser in my eyes" <===== haha now this is really funny if i knew u in houston u would get beat up u got that fu

and this for but of ya....i think u both are serious nerdz who spend way to much time talkin on the internet about nuthin
What? Come on now, WTH does "and this for but of ya" mean:ohwell:
And whas u be say n bout someclors b n gay?:p

Ahhhh, the big bad Houston boy wants to beat me up. Maybe you should come to Chicago and get me. Or better yet, give me your Wii code and get slapped down when brawl comes out.

And I think you could learn something from this vid. . . .right up your alley;)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S4ZFoOEHFA0

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
i was simply saying thats it's hard for people on this forum to respect or agree with your statements when they have no idea what you are saying.

does it even matter wether i look stupid to u or not..dont even answer that question i answer it for u "NO it doesnt matter cuz u dont kno me and i dont kno u and i dont have to impress u or anyone one else by show that u can type in proper english this is the Internet fus not skool....ppl are just full of bull if they think u can impress ppkl on the internet wit big words or anything else" so i ask u again does it really matter?

PS: i got many ppl in houston who would back up my statements
You do realize that you didn't use one period that entire post..right? I just have a pet peeve when people use horrible spelling and grammar. I mean how hard is it to type "you"? Does that really take so much out of you that you need to just shorten it to "u". I can understand if you where typing this on a Wii or a Cell Phone, but if you are using a computer with a working keyboard there is no reason you can't type out words fully in complete sentences. It isn't about impressing anyone. It is simply about not being lazy and benefiting yourself. If you continue to type poorly you are only hurting yourself, while if you actually would try to type correctly you might get used to it and then not have anyone else complain when they have no idea what you are trying to say.

But thats enough about this. Sorry to get us off topic, Continue your Lucario debate.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Possible Poke Ball Pokemon list continues.

Linoone

Linoone will move fast. Anyone hit by it will be sent flying.

Chatot

Chatot uses Chatter to annoy foes. Your opponents will slowly take damage from the noise that Chatot makes.

Garchomp

Garchomp attacks foes with Dragon Rush. The attack is quite painful.

Torkoal

Torkoal uses Lava Plume to damage foes. The attack will also leave a burn on the foes, weakening their attacks and they'll take damage from the burn as well. The burn is temporary, as it goes away after 15 seconds.

Bronzong

Bronzong creates a barrier for the player who released it. The barrier repels almost every attack for 15 seconds.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yall its not that hard to read its called "ppll are sometimes lazy and just want to sound it out instd of actually typn it out" and im one of them. and no it doesn't matter how u type its just so you can understand it.

now ***** stop fightin about your stupd typin (**** wtf was that)srry just had to comment on that vid. :laugh:

nice new pks though (ppl have been readin them so don't stop)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I Say Just Bring Mewtwo Back If They Even Add Any More Poke'mon After Trainer And Pikachu

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Poke Ball list goes on.

Hitmonlee

Hitmonlee returns after being absent from Melee. It brings back its signature Hi Jump Kick attack to take out foes.

Gulpin

Gulpin fires sludge on foes to inflict damage.

Camerupt

Camerupt unleashes its Eruption attack, which will inflict repeated damage to foes caught in the onslaught.

Donphan

Donphan uses its Rollout attack to crush your foes.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Your Pokéball Ideas have been awesome so far.. but I really hope Gulpin isn't in Brawl. Same goes for Swalot, Volbeat, Illumise, Nosepass, Gastrodon and Shellos..oh and Mahukita.
That's weird, I quite like those two. In fact, I even like Nosepass... :p
And the other ones you listed aren't what I'd consider the worst Pokemon designs, either...

But, I agree that M&S Guy does a good job with these.
However, Linoone has to be replaced with Furret. Because Furret is the coolest Ratatta successor in history.
In fact, I submitted a Furret avatar... let's hope they'll accept it... in fact, where are those avatars? *shakes fist*

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
That's weird, I quite like those two. In fact, I even like Nosepass... :p
And the other ones you listed aren't what I'd consider the worst Pokemon designs, either...

But, I agree that M&S Guy does a good job with these.
However, Linoone has to be replaced with Furret. Because Furret is the coolest Ratatta successor in history.
In fact, I submitted a Furret avatar... let's hope they'll accept it... in fact, where are those avatars? *shakes fist*
YES! Nosepass love! aahhhh, hes the sort of pokemon you wanna beat someone with so that they feel depressed about life! "OMG! i lost to a giant NOSE!?!!?!?!?!" beautiful.

oh and gulpin rocks. and makuhita evolves into coolness face Hariyama, who reminds me of the fat guy from street fighter. awesome-sauce.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
i was simply saying thats it's hard for people on this forum to respect or agree with your statements when they have no idea what you are saying.

You do realize that you didn't use one period that entire post..right? I just have a pet peeve when people use horrible spelling and grammar. I mean how hard is it to type "you"? Does that really take so much out of you that you need to just shorten it to "u". I can understand if you where typing this on a Wii or a Cell Phone, but if you are using a computer with a working keyboard there is no reason you can't type out words fully in complete sentences. It isn't about impressing anyone. It is simply about not being lazy and benefiting yourself. If you continue to type poorly you are only hurting yourself, while if you actually would try to type correctly you might get used to it and then not have anyone else complain when they have no idea what you are trying to say.

But thats enough about this. Sorry to get us off topic, Continue your Lucario debate.
Oh...let me see. Does that make u feel better? I'm using "proper english" for you.
The Poke Ball list goes on.

Hitmonlee

Hitmonlee returns after being absent from Melee. It brings back its signature Hi Jump Kick attack to take out foes.

Gulpin

Gulpin fires sludge on foes to inflict damage.

Camerupt

Camerupt unleashes its Eruption attack, which will inflict repeated damage to foes caught in the onslaught.

Donphan

Donphan uses its Rollout attack to crush your foes.
also those are sum good choice right there but i seen the BRAWL page and they have that stupid King deedee as a playable charater!:mad:that angers me! so does anyone kno how many spots are left for more charaters?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
also those are sum good choice right there but i seen the BRAWL page and they have that stupid King deedee as a playable charater!:mad:that angers me! so does anyone kno how many spots are left for more charaters?
All i want more is mewtwo after that i dont care who else makes it.

Boofer

Smash Ace
All I need are Lucario and Mewtwo and I'm satisfied. I wouldn't mind more, but I'm fine as long as those two are in.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I just want MewTwo.

M&SG, what have you already made pokeball moves for?

EDIT: And I'd predict about 20 more PCs. Or so.
If your settings are set so that 30 messages are seen per page (which is my message setting), you'll start finding my Poke Ball Pokemon ideas on page 150.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Pokeball Suggestions by Kenji

Mew.
**** bonus points. Mew should do something useful. When it appears out of it's pokeball, it floats around. When you get sent flying, Mew creates a bubble for you to bounce off of to recover.

Celebi.
Like Mew, this one should also do something useful. I think this one could use its time-travelling abilities to move the clock either forward or backwards by 5 seconds.

Mawile.
When he appears, he'll use Astonish. That move will stun the opponent for a few seconds. Or so.

Vespiquen
Uses one of the three order moves
1. Attack Order: Summons a swarm of Combee to attack the opponents
2. Defend Order: Creates a temporary shield of Combees around you.
3. Heal Order: Summons Honey-gathering Combees. The honey can heal about 10%.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Oh...let me see. Does that make u feel better? I'm using "proper english" for you.
Yet you still misspell "You".

If we get Jigglypuff and Mewtwo back, along with another Newcomer I'll be very happy. If it's just Mewtwo and Jigglypuff then I'm fine with that as well.
As for the Newcomer, Lucario is my top choice.

Black/Light

Smash Master
All i want more is mewtwo after that i dont care who else makes it.
I agree. Really, Red is all the uniqueness I could ask for. . . .3 playable pokemon characters who are all kick a** and unque. If theres any more than my sig shows who I would perfer.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Back with more Poke Ball possibilities.

Hariyama

Hariyama uses Arm Thrust and pushes opponents around. It acts like a wall, and never falls off ledges, which can make it useful for preventing successful recoveries.

Metagross

The player who releases Metagross can use it as a platform. Metagross will attack anything in its way with Meteor Mash. The player can even control Metagross' movements while riding on it, but he/she has no control over when Metagross attacks.

Drifblim

Drifblim floats around, doing pretty much nothing. However, if anyone attacks Drifblim, it'll explode and the player will take damage from the explosion. The explosion can also hurt the player who released Drifblim.

Weavile

Weavile attacks with Slash. The attack does decent damage to foes.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Skuntank-Lowers its head, thrusts its tail upward, and sprays out poisonous gas. If a player comes in contact with the cloud of gas, they are temporarily poisoned, and steadily gain percentage for a while.
PokeBall idea-making is fun!

Top Bottom