• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battle! Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?

• Lucario

Votes: 1,019 32.2%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 327 10.3%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 175 5.5%
  • Meowth

Votes: 239 7.5%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 128 4.0%
  • Charizard

Votes: 155 4.9%
  • Scizor

Votes: 156 4.9%
  • Hitmonlee

Votes: 106 3.3%
  • Hitmonchan

Votes: 70 2.2%
  • Cubone / Marowak

Votes: 131 4.1%
  • Sandshrew / Sandslash

Votes: 61 1.9%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle and Minun

Votes: 120 3.8%
  • Eevee and evolutions

Votes: 147 4.6%
  • Gengar

Votes: 180 5.7%
  • Farfetch'd (How'd he get here, chi?)

Votes: 152 4.8%

• Total voters

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
What vid was Bonsly in? (If he was in one...)
There's a video that was posted today I think in the Video thread. Apparently Bonsly is in it..but I don't see him.

Most likely the Pokémon that where revealed before DP came out will be in Brawl. So Munchlax, Bonsly, Weavile, Buizel..etc. Lucario is also on that list, but I think he has a better chance of being playable. If he isn't then he has a 99% chance of being Pokéballed.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Very few Pokemon can actually sense disasters. However, this Pokemon could have many surprises if it's in a Poke Ball.

Absol

Absol uses Future Sight and then disappears. After 5 seconds, a random disaster occurs. Disasters vary from earthquakes, thunderbolts, eruptions, hurricanes, and twisters.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
lucario sucks in the games...i hope he plays better in brawl.
Lucario 4 Brawl.
I hope he doesn't play at all at brawl. Not that I hate the guy or Pokemon. But the only chance he would have in brawl is if PKMN gets fiv reps which would mean Mario would need 5 reps which then means we're stuck with Bowser Jr. Lucario=Bowser Jr=Suck.

now have fun with my post.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Ohh, 666. . . .bad oman for Lucario fans;)

And yea, I likez Absol but I still choose my sig-mon over him.

kaid

Smash Master
...And the faithful will be marked with the sign of the beast, and they will be hunted and reviled...

Ah, yes, good old Apocalipse. News flash... only CHRISTIANS get hell-on-earth in that story. Everyone else gets to make hell FOR them.

Black/Light

Smash Master
wut u still don think lucriao should get the stop! dude i think that u are dense
. . .WTH, what "stop" are you talking about? I couldn't care less if Lucario gets a "stop" w/e that is. Unless you mean't "spot" which I will openly say that NO, I don't support the thing getting anything other than a ball appearance. . . .why should I support it if Im not in agreence that it should be playable?:confused:

And lets leave the christian stuff alone. I may not believe in that but I know crap will go down if the subject changes to that.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
These two Pokemon should probably show up in a Poke Ball. They could be pretty effective assistants.

Trapinch

Trapinch bites onto one of your opponents. The opponent will take damage and have his/her speed cut in half temporarily if Trapinch ever bites him/her.

Flygon

Flygon creates a sand twister. The twister will do consecutive damage to players that are caught in it.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
wut?.....so yeah CHRISTIAN deserve there hell-on-earth dont they?

WTF is wrong wit yall. are trying to end this whole submission by changing this to a christian debate:urg:. dude if yall want to talk about that go on google and find a demonic website or sometin like that. NOT ON THE SMASH BOURDS PLEASE DUDE!!!!

**** stick to the topic man and the actual evil # is 616(i only know that because i take religion 2)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
WTF is wrong wit yall. are trying to end this whole submission by changing this to a christian debate:urg:. dude if yall want to talk about that go on google and find a demonic website or sometin like that. NOT ON THE SMASH BOURDS PLEASE DUDE!!!!

**** stick to the topic man and the actual evil # is 616(i only know that because i take religion 2)
yeah he's got a point, actually though go to the Debate thread, and as for #616 is it actually evil? I thought it is actually 666

Or not. Mewtwo is fine as a standalone character.
yeah I know, it's just that it would be cool to actually see Mewtwo with his Armor on since he nedds the extra heavyness, but yeah I highly agree Mewtwo is just fine the way he is and should return hopefully with some modifications

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
some junk about the codes for names back then 666-julius ceaser or something like that..........anyways back on topic. i say mewtwo is coming back sakarai just said the clones were out and as far as i see mewtwo is in no way a clone..........ive actually pretty much mastered his attacks and im starting on fox so when sonic comes ill be really good wit him

onii-chan

Smash Ace
. . .WTH, what "stop" are you talking about? I couldn't care less if Lucario gets a "stop" w/e that is. Unless you mean't "spot" which I will openly say that NO, I don't support the thing getting anything other than a ball appearance. . . .why should I support it if Im not in agreence that it should be playable?:confused:

And lets leave the christian stuff alone. I may not believe in that but I know crap will go down if the subject changes to that.
yeah i meant spot... wut? lucrario deserve that spot more than any other pokemon..and why bcuz he is just that awesome his moves would actually be fitted for BRAWL like the aura sphere

Black/Light

Smash Master
yeah i meant spot... wut? lucrario deserve that spot more than any other pokemon..and why bcuz he is just that awesome his moves would actually be fitted for BRAWL like the aura sphere
. . . So not only do some of you Lucario fanboys want others to believe that the thing is "the most deserving (which is BS. The thing has only been in the anime once and was ONE of the DP promotion pokemon)" out of all pokemon but now you (Onii-chan) also want me to think Lucario should be in Brawl when I still can't find any clear reason for him to be in the ranks of Pika/RB starters/ PT/ mew2 and the puff (or even Pichu)?

(Your past post. . )

"wut u still don think lucriao should get the stop! dude i think that u are dense"

And your reasons for this is because "he is just that awesome and "fits" brawl". . . .Yea, thats one reason why I say alot of Lucario fanboys are annoy and arrogant.

Peace.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
I voted for Meowth.
But since Meowth got in a pokeball, I'm pretty content with the current Pokemon roster.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Some other legendaries should show up as Poke Balls as well. Here are a few thoughts.

Rayquaza

Rayquaza uses Outrage, severely damaging anyone that runs into it.

Dialga

Dialga unleashes Roar of Time, damaging players and dramatically hindering their speed.

Palkia

Palkia uses Spacial Rend to damage foes. The attack is usually powerful enough to KO players at low damage percentages.

Giratina

Giratina disappears for 10 seconds. It'll then reappear and damage a random opponent with Shadow Force. The attack is unblockable.

There's also an idea that I had which would work like what Unown did in Melee.

Honchkrow & Murkrow

Honchkrow pops out of the Poke Ball and flies away. Afterwards, a swarm of Murkrows and Honchkrows will show up, damaging anyone in their path.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
. . . So not only do some of you Lucario fanboys want others to believe that the thing is "the most deserving (which is BS. The thing has only been in the anime once and was ONE of the DP promotion pokemon)" out of all pokemon but now you (Onii-chan) also want me to think Lucario should be in Brawl when I still can't find any clear reason for him to be in the ranks of Pika/RB starters/ PT/ mew2 and the puff (or even Pichu)?

(Your past post. . )

"wut u still don think lucriao should get the stop! dude i think that u are dense"

And your reasons for this is because "he is just that awesome and "fits" brawl". . . .Yea, thats one reason why I say alot of Lucario fanboys are annoy and arrogant.

Peace.
oh and u think any of them other loser pokemon like pikachu and pichu i can understand havin M2 but all those others suck! do u understand that oh and dont get me started on that srry *** excuse fo a pokemon bunnary and that lil blue wanna be pikachu thing

and i think that anyone that writes in mangeta is a loser! like u
so peace fu!

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I'm not getting involved with this debate.. but Onii-chan, you need to learn to use grammar and spelling when you type. It's gives people a better impression when they can actually understand what you are saying.

Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, your pokéball suggestions are really good. Keep them coming! :)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
A few more Poke Ball ideas.

Rhyperior

Here comes Rock Wrecker once this Pokemon pops out. The attack is quite brutal and hard hitting.

Whiscash

Whiscash sets off an earthquake that damages foes that are too close to it.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Some other legendaries should show up as Poke Balls as well. Here are a few thoughts.

Rayquaza

Rayquaza uses Outrage, severely damaging anyone that runs into it.

Dialga

Dialga unleashes Roar of Time, damaging players and dramatically hindering their speed.

Palkia

yeah these three would definetly be great, I'm sure they'll show up hopefully with instant KO'ing potential

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
anyways since we're finally back on topic..........nice job wit those pk. they will definitely fit in. people keep saying mew2 is noob friendly or is to hard to control well i have opions wit both those statements ive been hearing on the bourds.
:laugh:

1. if he's to hard to control how can he be noob friendly????

2.he is hard to control because mewtwo is suppose to be an item god(as youko says on the "show me your news"

3. y would they take an origanall attck character out

and the most important reason

4. IVE MASTERED HIM Y CANT U????????:chuckle:

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
I've always loved Gengar. but I have to say Lucario is most deserving of the spot.

(But I do want Mewtwo to return)

Black/Light

Smash Master
oh and u think any of them other loser pokemon like pikachu and pichu i can understand havin M2 but all those others suck! do u understand that oh and dont get me started on that srry *** excuse fo a pokemon bunnary and that lil blue wanna be pikachu thing

and i think that anyone that writes in mangeta is a loser! like u
so peace fu!
WTH are you talking about? Really, I don't understand your grammar . This isn't the ghetto-mon topic "fu". And did you just call Pika a loser. . . . tells how lame you are.

And anyone who talks like a drunk 15 year old wantsa is a loser in my eyes. ;)

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
I've always loved Gengar. but I have to say Lucario is most deserving of the spot.
It's unreal how many pokemon fans who aren't even necessarily lucario fans still think lucario deserves the new spot. o.o

Black/Light

Smash Master
I just wanted to add that it's unreal how many people who arnt necessarily lucario or pokemon fans that I see with this kind of logic 0_o. . .

I mean, theres afew strong supporters but I DO see the "it's more "deserving" cause its cool and hass thez aura sphere that fitz the brawlz!" type of people way more.

And Onii-chan, no need to reply to me. Im not a big fan of decoding ghetto-mon talk.

RedX

Smash Rookie
Wow, this thread is long now . . .
Well, I still stand by my first post here.
^^^I like fire attacks so I chose Blaziken. . .

Really, he seems like the perfect fighter for such a game. Lucario looks coo and all but that seems to be his calm to fam. . . he just looks coo (not too strong from what I hear).

Plus, I don't really like the whole movie thing. It seems way too easy for a pokemon to get popular just by being in a movie. . . plus if pokemon were choosen by movie than we would only get Deoxy and Lucario (don't likey Deoxy). Blaziken is great imo because it's just a greatly popular popkemon that has nothing like a movie/ anime specail to give him the fad fan fav I see with Lucario. People have always (and still do now) wanted Blaziken in and that says something more than "new movie pokemon!!! Coo!" imo.

Funny, I would have supported Char had he not been pokeballed before in smash. Char=better than any pokemon not already in melee and now i get to kick some *** with my fav pokemon dragon:p

Was this poll restarted or is it just really slow? Funny, the highest thing here is in the 600s after like a year. . .I usualy see fan polls hit the low 1000s pretty fast for characters like Megaman and Geno so I guess this is more of a poke-fan nich poll thing and less general smash fan-ish.

Well, what has happened till now? I feel sorry for Meowth. . . . but at least we now know anime=/=get into smash free card. Deoxy sucked bad soo Im happy it got balled. Atleast we now know that popular with a movie=/=get into smash free card either. I think Lucario will be the next to be pokeballed. . . .comes out, throws it's ball and goes away . . . seems like a Ok action.

Any more new pokemon to choice from. Humm, Dragonite would be cool if we get the pokemon master as a character/ boss. Im guessing it would be a 1st gen seeing as Sakurai doesn't see them as "off limates" like we all thought and everything else isn't as well known. Raichu would be nice. . . or Eevee.

Humm, I actually like Eevee. Pichu's speed and stats sound about right for it. But he**, I don't even think we will get any more new pokemon seeing as we basicaly got 3 new ones already. Char is all smash really needed as fare as I could care.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Gimpyfish62, Coen, KishPrime, B-Will, Silent Wolf...
Anybody know which of these mods I should bother about making a new Pokemon Battle thread? I contacted McFox and he told me to ask one of these...

Top Bottom