• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Here are a couple of theories I've heard:
1. If you put it in the GTS and it's either not accepted or has its picture changed, it's hacked.
2. It will turn into a bad egg in PBR.

Another "way" of checking if it's hacked or not would be to check its EVs and IVs and seeing if they're legit.

Keep in mind that they are only theories.

EDIT: PBR = Pokemon Battle Revolution

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
If it's a bad hacker I would check it over carefully. See any signs of weird things like changed abilities or moves that shouldn't be there. Another one is check where it was caught. If it's a Mewtwo caught on a random route it's hacked. The last one comes in really handy to catch users who use the "pokemon modifier cheat".

-:bowser:Bowser King

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
Here are a couple of theories I've heard:
1. If you put it in the GTS and it's either not accepted or has its picture changed, it's hacked.
2. It will turn into a bad egg in PBR.

Another "way" of checking if it's hacked or not would be to check its EVs and IVs and seeing if they're legit.

Keep in mind that they are only theories.
ty =D
But whats PBR? Srry if its a noob question

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Noob question!

Okay, so I'm EV training an Aerodactyl in speed and attack. Which power item is it for each?
I checked the stickied thread and it said Power Bracer for both so imagine it's a mistake? :s

:093:

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I'm starting to suspect this guy is hacking somehow. He's one of the 4 I know who have Diamond or Pearl at my school. He has a Heatran that's the same level as mine (freshly caught), and yet for some reason it's got a speed stat that's 80 points higher and every single other stat is 50-100 points higher as well. It also knows earth power, and mine doesn't.

I EV train and he says he does too. I'm a noob, so I don't have any level 100's. I mainly play in the Battle Tower.

The main thing that makes me suspicious is that I battled him today and he completely shut me out with a level 60 Electivire. The electivire OHKO'd my lvl 57 Dragonite with rock slide, then it OHKO'd my lvl. 54 Metagross with Flamethrower. I used my level 73 Gallade, which I thought would win simply because it has a level advantage. It used earthquake and OHKO'd it with a critical hit. He's gotten two other critical hits at crucial points during previous battles, and we've only had 3-5 battles. After that I gave up.

I challenged him again just so I could see what would have happened if my Gallade hadn't have gotten hit by a critical. One earthquake took it down somewhere around 70% of it's health. I used Psycho Cut and it took about 25% of it's health. That's when I got angry.

He's gotten critical hits at crucial points several times, he has an Electivire that somehow has enough Attack to almost kill something 13 levels higher than it, and the defense to take only 25% from a STABed Psycho Cut from the same Pokemon? And it's got the Special Attack to kill a Metagross with EVs in SpD with a non-STABed flamethrower? And he's got the speed to outrun everything I have. And he's got a Heatran with stats that are all significantly higher than mine at the same level.

Apparently, his lvl. 50 Torterra outspeeded a lvl 60 Jolteon, according to a friend of mine.

On top of everything else, he talks smack about Pokemon. It's starting to strain credulity. Is this guy hacking or is there a way he could have done all this without hacks? Maybe Electivire just owns.....

Also, what's the fastest way to raise pokemon to lvl 100?

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I'm starting to suspect this guy is hacking somehow. He's one of the 4 I know who have Diamond or Pearl at my school. He has a Heatran that's the same level as mine (freshly caught), and yet for some reason it's got a speed stat that's 80 points higher and every single other stat is 50-100 points higher as well. It also knows earth power, and mine doesn't.

HACKER!!! LIES!!! WHAT YOU SEE ON THE SCREEN IS LIES!!! So, yeah, definitely hacked, unless you got completely screwed over on Speed IVs. Also, if they're the same level, they should have no gains from EVs
Unless there was a use of a vitamin for the last EVs. This part probably doesn't make sense does it :p.
I call Shenanigans.

I EV train and he says he does too. I'm a noob, so I don't have any level 100's. I mainly play in the Battle Tower.

The main thing that makes me suspicious is that I battled him today and he completely shut me out with a level 60 Electivire. The electivire OHKO'd my lvl 57 Dragonite with rock slide, then it OHKO'd my lvl. 54 Metagross with Flamethrower. I used my level 73 Gallade, which I thought would win simply because it has a level advantage. It used earthquake and OHKO'd it with a critical hit. He's gotten two other critical hits at crucial points during previous battles, and we've only had 3-5 battles. After that I gave up.

I challenged him again just so I could see what would have happened if my Gallade hadn't have gotten hit by a critical. One earthquake took it down somewhere around 70% of it's health. I used Psycho Cut and it took about 25% of it's health. That's when I got angry.

He's gotten critical hits at crucial points several times, he has an Electivire that somehow has enough Attack to almost kill something 13 levels higher than it, and the defense to take only 25% from a STABed Psycho Cut from the same Pokemon? And it's got the Special Attack to kill a Metagross with EVs in SpD with a non-STABed flamethrower? And he's got the speed to outrun everything I have. And he's got a Heatran with stats that are all significantly higher than mine at the same level.

This is why I want hax item clause :|.

Apparently, his lvl. 50 Torterra outspeeded a lvl 60 Jolteon, according to a friend of mine.

IM-FREAKING-POSSIBLE!!! Just can't be done. No, forget it, IT'S DONE...Oh wait, Choice Scarf. Well, unless that Jolteon was very screwed over in speed EVs and IVs, IM-FREAKING-POSSIBLE!!!

On top of everything else, he talks smack about Pokemon. It's starting to strain credulity. Is this guy hacking or is there a way he could have done all this without hacks? Maybe Electivire just owns.....

Check his stats, remember them, and use an IV checker to see if they're legit. With proper EV training and IV breeding, you can raise your stats about 60 points above what they would be without them. BTW, Electivire does PWN...to me at least.

Also, what's the fastest way to raise pokemon to lvl 100?

Have whatever Pokemon you want hold a lucky egg and battle the female Ace Trainer with Blissey, Ambipom, and Rapidash in the sandstorm route. If you can, trade said pokemon to a different game and train it the same method there.
I'm just wondering, you have wi-fi, right? Then you should be playing on that. It allows to automatically send your Pokemon to lv. 50 or 100 for a single battle. Much more of an even match.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I'm just wondering, you have wi-fi, right? Then you should be playing on that. It allows to automatically send your Pokemon to lv. 50 or 100 for a single battle. Much more of an even match.
Yeah it's really gay playing with pokemon that aren't all the same level. Where can I get a lucky egg? Wild Chanseys?

What's the item hax clause?

Guys does it really seem probable that a lvl. 60 Electivire can own a lvl. 73 Gallade without STAB moves, status conditions, critical hits, or hax? Is it even possible? I could only take him down 25 ****ing percent with a 120 base powered (with STAB), and a base 100 power move (earthequack without STAB) almost kills me?

And no I don't have wi-fi because my DS apparently can't work through the security on our internet. It's too low-tech or something. My dad tried to make it work, but the only way I can get on is if he shuts off the security temporarily. Is there something I can download onto the DS that could make it work?

WouW

Smash Lord
IVs and EVs can make a difference of ~95, so if you didn't EV train, have a Heatran with sucky EVs and he used the Box trick and has near perfect IVs it might not be hacked.

The main thing that makes me suspicious is that I battled him today and he completely shut me out with a level 60 Electivire. The electivire OHKO'd my lvl 57 Dragonite with rock slide,
Only possible with full Attack EVs, beneficial nature and a good IV versus a Dragonite without defense IVs.
then it OHKO'd my lvl. 54 Metagross with Flamethrower.
Pretty sure he does hack now.
I used my level 73 Gallade, which I thought would win simply because it has a level advantage. It used earthquake and OHKO'd it with a critical hit. He's gotten two other critical hits at crucial points during previous battles, and we've only had 3-5 battles. After that I gave up.
Unless he critted constantly, he was likely just lucky.

OK now, this thing is DEFINITELY hacked. Base 125 Attack, likely EV trained vs Base 67 Defense, likely not EV trained because it needs attack more, and 13 levels lower definitely proves that it is hacked.

He's gotten critical hits at crucial points several times
Also at unnecessary times? If so, hacked. Or extremely lucky.
he has an Electivire that somehow has enough Attack to almost kill something 13 levels higher than it, and the defense to take only 25% from a STABed Psycho Cut from the same Pokemon?
Hax, I say.
And it's got the Special Attack to kill a Metagross with EVs in SpD with a non-STABed flamethrower?
Haxed.
And he's got the speed to outrun everything I have.
Possibly. But then again, he can't have +nature 255 EVs in every stat.
And he's got a Heatran with stats that are all significantly higher than mine at the same level.
Again, he can't have +255 EVs in every stat.

Unless he's scarfed or has Quick Claw and luck, not possible.

Conclusion:

I say hax. If I could get statistical information about his team I could even further prove it.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
And no I don't have wi-fi because my DS apparently can't work through the security on our internet. It's too low-tech or something. My dad tried to make it work, but the only way I can get on is if he shuts off the security temporarily. Is there something I can download onto the DS that could make it work?
Are you using a WEP? If so, put the WEP key into the DS's internet configuration settings when prompted to do so. That's all I can think of.

Hax item clause bans all items that depend on luck like quick claw, brightpowder, focus band, king's rock. (Hey, no johns. They do the same thing in Smash.)

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
^ Trust me my dad has tried it, and so have I. Our security system is too good :ohwell: apparently. Unless there's a download I'll only be able to communicate with other people's games if I turn the security off for a while.

Is the only way to get a lucky egg through a wild chansey?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
there is a program calle Shoddy Battle, where you can make your team with the EVs, IVs, nature, etc... that you want and then battle others. it's for the PC so you can't put them on your DS:( just go to shoddybattle.com and download it.

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
I'm trading a Uxie for a Palkia. The Uxie is freshly caught and 100% legit and I hope to get the same from someone with a Palkia.

Uxie:
Nature: Sassy
Moves:
Confusion
Yawn
Future sight
Amnesia
(As I've said, freshly caught)

My friend code is 2664 5994 1033

Thanks for reading!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I need these Pokemon:

Shuckle
Torchic
Mudkip
Cyndaquil
Gligar
Houndour
Stantler
Lotad
Seedot
Sableye
Mawile
Zangoose
Seviper

I REALLY need these Pokemon, If you have them, Please tell me

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I need these Pokemon:

Shuckle
Torchic
Mudkip
Cyndaquil
Gligar
Houndour
Stantler
Lotad
Seedot
Sableye
Mawile
Zangoose
Seviper

I REALLY need these Pokemon, If you have them, Please tell me

I can get you all of those pokemon. If you have a shiny (legit) I'll give you 6 for 1.:)
If you don't, look at my previous post for what else I want.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I can get you all of those pokemon. If you have a shiny (legit) I'll give you 6 for 1.:)
If you don't, look at my previous post for what else I want.

I have a Shiny Vulpix. And for the rest, I have some of them, but I don't want to trade them all, Cuz you can easily breed to get the Pokemon I want :ohwell:

Tell me a FEW of the pokemon you said you wanted on the other page that you want

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
What HP works better on Ninetails?
HP Ice (dragons)
HP Electric (grya)
HP Fighting (ttar, dark types, Heatran)
HP Ground ( Heatran, Lucario, others)
HP Water (I dunno)

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I have a Shiny Vulpix. And for the rest, I have some of them, but I don't want to trade them all, Cuz you can easily breed to get the Pokemon I want :ohwell:

Tell me a FEW of the pokemon you said you wanted on the other page that you want
Oh, I didn't want them ALL, just whatever you could get me:laugh:
Most of the ones you want I don't even have to breed, so don't give me a pokemon you really care about.

P.S. I'll try to get back to you before the tomorrow.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Energy ball takes care of that nicely. I'd say HP Water so you can keep Flash Fire if it activates if you switch it in on a fire-type... I'm not really good at battling or building movesets :p. What's the rest of Nintales's moveset? Maybe that would give me a better opinion.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Oh, I didn't want them ALL, just whatever you could get me:laugh:
Most of the ones you want I don't even have to breed, so don't give me a pokemon you really care about.

P.S. I'll try to get back to you before the tomorrow.

I'll give you Lickylicki, Carvahna, Igglybuff, Flaffy, Bellossom, And Toxicroak.

If you give me these for now Gligar, Shuckle, Torchic, Houndour, Stantler, and Cyndaquil.

Do we got a deal? Whats your code & Name?

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I'll give you Lickylicki, Carvahna, Igglybuff, Flaffy, Bellossom, And Toxicroak.

If you give me these for now Gligar, Shuckle, Torchic, Houndour, Stantler, and Cyndaquil.

Do we got a deal? Whats your code & Name?

Sounds great! A couple I have to breed, so post your code and name and give me about 40 minutes. I'll wait at the trade room when I'm ready.

Name: Cloack
Code: 1890 8923 9232

Whoops, almost forgot, would you mind a quilava instead of a cyndaquil and a houndoom instead of houndour AND a combusken instead of torchic?

I can still breed them if you do mind.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
i need a seel!
lvl 1 plz.
or just tell me but i want a seel :(
dewgong is one of my faveorite pkmn.
message me or post on here ill be back here.
i could trade a um.
horsea, happiny, staryu, piplup.
(all lvl 1 of course ^)
just post what you want and i might be able to get it.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Sounds great! A couple I have to breed, so post your code and name and give me about 40 minutes. I'll wait at the trade room when I'm ready.

Name: Cloack
Code: 1890 8923 9232

Whoops, almost forgot, would you mind a quilava instead of a cyndaquil and a houndoom instead of houndour AND a combusken instead of torchic?

I can still breed them if you do mind.
Ok, And I don't mind, As the same, Can you accept a Jigglypuff instead of a Igglybuff?

Anyway

Name: Puppy
Code: 2707 3718 2264

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Ok, And I don't mind, As the same, Can you accept a Jigglypuff instead of a Igglybuff?

Anyway

Name: Puppy
Code: 2707 3718 2264
That's fine. I'll wait for you on Wi-Fi.

And if I'm not on when you are, stay on. I'm leaving my game on Wi-Fi, so don't worry about me not being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom