• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WouW

Smash Lord
If you want to train a physical sweeper, I'd say Acuity Lakefront. Beat up Snover and Machoke for attack, and Sneasel, Meditite, Zubat (at night) and Medicham for speed. And get the four HP EVs from Noctowl (at night) if necessary.

Otherwise, Route 208 (Bibarel, Machop) or Route 212 (Kricketune, Bibarel) are good options.

A_man13

Smash Master
If you want to train a physical sweeper, I'd say Acuity Lakefront. Beat up Snover and Machoke for attack, and Sneasel, Meditite, Zubat (at night) and Medicham for speed. And get the four HP EVs from Noctowl (at night) if necessary.

Otherwise, Route 208 (Bibarel, Machop) or Route 212 (Kricketune, Bibarel) are good options.
Bibarel gave HP I thought...

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
for attack i usually give the pokemon the attack ev item(forgot the name) and beat up some shinx. if i want it to get som levels i give it an even share and beat up that trainer that has 3 seakings around lv 50 something.

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
The evolution Game!

It isn't really a game, just an idea for a brainstorm.

during the series, more evolved forms of the weaker final forms kept popping up, from steelix to rhyperior. Baby pokemon were added too, supposedly when adding an evolution would break the game (and sometimes not):chuckle:.

Anyway, who do you think needs to evolve in Gen V, or just in general?
What evolution do you think was unnessecary?
Who needs a baby pokemon?

I think an evolved form of smurgle or dunsparce especially would be cool, or maybe an evolved form of swellow... **** that would be fast...
and Raticate NEEDS an evolved form:ohwell:
I say chansey was already perfectly viable WITHOUT Blissey, but I like Blissey anyway;)!

for baby pokemon, I think a baby scarmory would be cool, or maybe a wailmer baby...

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
I would REALLY like to get a beldum, dratini, larvitar, or a fortress. I have yanma's to offer, but not much else...

starters, dialga, level 50 bllissey, ditto, smurgle Etc.

I'mnew, so please help me out?

I got the yanma for an eevee, lucky me!

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
Why is Arcues banned on the uber ladder? D=
Is it because he is broken, or that he can't be legally obtained?
its pretty said that he got banned from the banned pokemon:laugh::laugh:

at Jigglypuff8, it was suppsed to be a new thread, but I messed up >_<

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
sorry about that, it was because my carelessness is a better skilled poster than me, i guess, and I shouldn't make u excuses for why it got the better of me!:laugh:

oh and I have a question... Why are latios and latias uber? they don't seem perticularly special to me...

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to the other side.
Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
A: To prove he wasn't chicken. Lol.
Kay, real question. What is the chance of finding a shiny leadgendary with a useable nature?

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to the other side.
Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
A: To prove he wasn't chicken. Lol.
Kay, real question. What is the chance of finding a shiny leadgendary with a useable nature?
not good :p

but the joke was! d^_^b

zrky

Smash Lol'd
pokesav? come on roi it's basically catching a perfect pokemon without the time consuption of actually finding one.

jpp8, you MUST be asian to know that =P

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Hey i'm trying to sketch some moves for my smeargle and I can't find any double battles. Do opponents in the game randomly want to fight again like in gold and silver when they call you and stuff (not saying they have a phone in this one)? I know there are a few in route 210 but they never want to battle. Do I just have to wait or what?

WouW

Smash Lord
Hey i'm trying to sketch some moves for my smeargle and I can't find any double battles. Do opponents in the game randomly want to fight again like in gold and silver when they call you and stuff (not saying they have a phone in this one)? I know there are a few in route 210 but they never want to battle. Do I just have to wait or what?
I don't think Double Battles can be rematched, but in Valor Lakefront there is a restaurant with a daily gang of new Double Battles. Use that.

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
Is there a tutor in this game?

like the one in leafgreen and emerald that teaches your pokemon moves you made them forget?, 'cause I can't find it:(

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Pastoria city.

EDIT:

Since you said Route 210, I'm assuming Gen IV. You should have the Vs. Seeker, so you can use that to rematch double battles.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I've never gotten to the end of D/P yet.. so I'm wondering if this team could take me to the end. Like maybe just when they're 50-54 (am probably getting to specific ><)
Here's the team as of now... and how I plan on leveling them up..
Monferno-> Infernape
Murkrow -> Honchkrow
Luxio -> Luxray
Budew -> Roserade

Ones I don't have as of now.. but want..
Wurmple -> Beautifly (Want to replace Budew with this, or replace it with another 4th generation bug type besides Combee)
Azelf
and some water type 4th Gen Pokemon. A good one? Besides Buizel? ><
Any suggestions?

WouW

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I've never gotten to the end of D/P yet.. so I'm wondering if this team could take me to the end.
Mmmkay.
Here's the team as of now... and how I plan on leveling them up..
Monferno-> Infernape
Murkrow -> Honchkrow
Luxio -> Luxray
Budew -> Roserade
Care to post movesets/levels?

Ones I don't have as of now.. but want..
Wurmple -> Beautifly (Want to replace Budew with this, or replace it with another 4th generation bug type besides Combee)
All 4th gen bugs suck except Mothim.
Good pick.
and some water type 4th Gen Pokemon. A good one? Besides Buizel? ><
Any suggestions?
Floatzel is actually pretty good, but if you really want just get Shellos/Gastrodon. Or Palkia.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Mmmkay.

Care to post movesets/levels?

All 4th gen bugs suck except Mothim.

Good pick.

Floatzel is actually pretty good, but if you really want just get Shellos/Gastrodon. Or Palkia.

Forgot to add I have Diamond version.

I don't care for competitive gaming, I'll probably just do stuff like battle all the trainers or restart like I usually do.

Umm, my movesets.

They're all level 21-23
Monferno - Grass Knot, Flame Wheel, Leer, Mach Punch.
Murkrow - Pluck, Wing Attack, Night Shade, Haze
Luxio - Bite, Charge, Spark, Leer
Budew (replacing 'o course) - Mega Drain, Growth, Cut, Stun Spore.

I usually do all offensive btw XD -- until lately I'd throw out status effects like paralyze or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom