• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
I have been trying to get my hands on a timid houndour/jolly tauros/and an adamant poliwag.
If any of you have one of these it would really help me out. I will trade what I can for either of them.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
If you're still on, I can give you the Poliwag. However, my services don't come cheap. FOR THIS POLIWAG, I DEMAND THE STEEP, EXPENSIVE PRICE OF 1 JIGGLYPUFF!!!
Also, if you have a totodile I'd really appreciate it.
Just give me about 10 mins from this post to get it out of its egg. My FC is :1504 9328 6662

EDIT: You logged off >_>... Ah well, if you still want it, just drop me a PM when that little smash ball in my post bit is gold(aka: I'm logged in).

A_man13

Smash Master
1,000,000 internet points and a free taco if someone can figure out why in the world my shoddy battle isn't working. I've redownloaded and un-installed shoddy and java many times, tried moving all my team files to my flash drive, reseting internet, closing all aplications and logging out of IM, everything I could and I can't even connect to a server. Any ideas?

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Same is happening here. I'm guessing the server is just down. Dunno if it's temporary or something

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I guess I'll update my trade list...

Stuff I want: Dragonair,#186,#199,#230,Blissey,Pupitar,Tyranitar,Slaking,Loudred,Hariyama,
Lairon,Vibrava,Armaldo,Glalie,Sealeo,Huntail,Metagross,Prinplup,Bastiodon,Ambipom,Honchkrow,
Drapion,#464,#469,#472-474, and of course, legit shiny pokemon.

If you have any of these, speak up! I have a lot to offer!

Shök

Smash Champion
My friend kage921 says he has a Dragonair.

Does it matter what gender it is?

Also, I need a pokemon with the Pokerus.

Can anyone help me out?

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
My friend kage921 says he has a Dragonair.

Does it matter what gender it is?

Also, I need a pokemon with the Pokerus.

Can anyone help me out?
I can get you the poke'rus, and no, the gender doesn't matter.

What does your friend want for the dragonair, and what will you give me for the pokerus?

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Just so you know, the Ninjask has the pokerus, but I don't know how much longer it will last so spread it quickly. I'm online now as well, but I don't see you yet. I'll stay on for a while.

Or the rest of the night, lol.

Shök

Smash Champion
Well thanks for the Pokerus.

I put in in the PC, so the virus should be okay.

Nice making business.

A_man13

Smash Master
I have your answer.

In the Welcome Window where you choose a server, click Advanced.
  • Host: smogon.com
  • Port: 50000
Click Connect.
When I do that, I get "Error: smogon"

EDIT: @Zook: I really don't know. From what I hear it's not a good idea. Might be the flinch factor.

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Im guessing that the first person that did that was trying to get the factor of a STABed surprise in there. And yes, probably the small chance of a flinch.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Why are the people on the official server such idiots? I'm finally on shoddy and the people there are idiots.

I won my first match :D
....but I suck.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
This is the internet?
Internet=dumb people?

I'm serious. There are people who post random racial slurs, swear words and overall dumb stuff like "OMG HEY! I'm AMAZING NO ONE BEATS ME!!!11".

I've been to a lot of places on the Internet but I have never seen a bigger group of idiots in my life.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Wrath`

Smash Master
Ok yes, but I can not find BK or Jiggs, what are your names, or are you not even on and i am wild goose chasing?

Meh some people just think there cool when they do that.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
If you wanna find people you know, you're better off contacting them before you play. Shoddy Battle isn't really an MMO that people whore over for 10 hours a day.

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
Does anyone want a female Larvitar? I'll even give it the virus.

(I'm on the quest of making the best pseudo-legendary team and I only train males though I got a female Dragonair because it sits better with looks.)

I just feel like being nice. :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom