• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokéswapping (Wi-Fi Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Interesting thoughts...

How are the different forms of Deoxys abbreviated, and why? (I.e.: What does the E in Deoxys-E mean?)

Furthermore, why is there no UU tier anymore?
The letter stands for which version they come from. Deoxys-E comes from Emerald, hence the 'E'.

You mean NU tier. Smogon is testing right now to figure it out, I think.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Deoxys is either abbreviated with the first letter of its respective stat forme(Deoxys-S = Speed Forme) or its respective 3rd gen game(Deoxys-E = Emerald = Speed Forme).

I'm pretty sure there still is a UU tier unless someone's keeping a big secret from me.

EDIT: CRAP! Ninja'd...Oh well, may as well. There is no NU tier because Smogon realizes how freakingly awesome Wigglytuff is but hte best they could put it in was UU. As long as NU doesn't exist, neither will Wigglyuff being NU.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
lookin for
Vulpix
Kangeskan
Tauros
Staryu

Don't have much cuZ I just started my game over just wonderin if any one had these at low levels that don't need them or have spare ones thanks
I have all of those pokemon, Wanna Trade?

I want one of these pokemon

Shuckle
Lotad
Stantler
Torchic
Mawile
Sableye

You have atleast 1 or more of these, I will trade you those pokemon you want

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I know this is a Double post, But...

Anyway, Does anyone have a Mew? Mewtwo? Jirachi? Celebi?

I need one of them, Espically Mew...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
huh, that makes no sense at all, why would a move remove your typing/pokemon which ever it refers to? the answer is no

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Yes. For one turn and only if you go first. Example: Skarm uses Roost then Pokemon X uses Earthquake. Instead of it saying "It doesn't affect it at all", it will be "Super Effective!" It makes sense that a Pokemon that stops flying for 1 turn would lose that attribute. Now we know why all flying types are dual types.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
never mind lol
i really need a good iv/nature creselia or azelf.

have stuff to trade lemme know what you want

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
What types of attacks are good against Mightyena, because I'm fighting one on Colosseum, but I can't snag Absol because it keeps KOing my Pokemon?
I know psychic and dark don't do a lot of damage, and I think that psychic didn't affect it.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
What types of attacks are good against Mightyena, because I'm fighting one on Colosseum, but I can't snag Absol because it keeps KOing my Pokemon?
I know psychic and dark don't do a lot of damage, and I think that psychic didn't affect it.
Mightyena is a Dark-type. Fighting and Bug moves will be Super Effective against it.

(Really, you should know this...)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Thank you Zook.
I don't have a clue what the types that were introduced after Generation 1 are good/ weak against, and the only dark Pokemon I have is Umbreon, which I use to finish off the Pokemon that Espeon can't.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'm looking for an Eevee right now.. I'm definetly willing to trade for anything I can dig up right now. I only have about 5-6 badges.. so I might not be able to dig up much.

Just a breeded eevee, can be level 1. I don't mind..
Just PM me for my FC and stuff.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for an Eevee right now.. I'm definetly willing to trade for anything I can dig up right now. I only have about 5-6 badges.. so I might not be able to dig up much.

Just a breeded eevee, can be level 1. I don't mind..
Just PM me for my FC and stuff.
i have some eevee eggs if want them?

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Hey, if anyone is interested, here's my trade list.

FT:
Lots of GTS stuff (Legendaries, blahblahblah, legit or not legit, not sure)
Chained Shiny Dusclops
Almost all of the pokemon(excluding legendaries and LF's)

LF:
Any legitimate shinies(I love those guys:) ),Dragonair,Igglybuff,Flaffy,Bellossom,#186?,#199,#230,Blissey,Pupitar or Tyranitar,Slaking,Loudred,Hariyama,Lairon,Carvahna,Vibrava,Armaldo,Glalie,Huntail,Metagross,Prinplup,
Bastiodon,Ambipom,Honchkrow,Drapion,Toxicroak,Lickilicky,

I don't use Action Replay and I don't want anything from it. I'm mainly trying to fill my pokedex lol.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
My Mewtwo isn't EV trained though to my knowledge, I got it over GTS. Level 100. D;
I'm trying to start getting into competitive Pokeymanz now.

And I dunno what I want for it. What legendaries have you got?

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
My Mewtwo isn't EV trained though to my knowledge, I got it over GTS. Level 100. D;
I'm trying to start getting into competitive Pokeymanz now.

And I dunno what I want for it. What legendaries have you got?

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-oh, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Phione, Manaphy, Giratina, Darkai, Cresslia, Regigigas, Heatran, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit, Uxie, Rayquaza, Kyorge, RegiSteel, RegiIce, and RegiRock

So, Yeah thats them, I got one more, But I don't want to mentioned it, Because i'm never trading it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom