• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
About Zoroark.

His ability is EXTREMELY awkward. Either it'll be mostly useless in-battle or it'll be stupidly powerful, making him Uber.

I have no idea how this'll turn out :/

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
We don't know what it does yet really though. We've seen shots of him battling without transforming. Its a mystery until we actually see a more in depth look into what it could do.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It could just be a visual change, that COULD mean something if it happens before he comes out, or it happens after... which would mean nothing

It could be "Hi I'm Kyogre", and him ACTUALLY BEING KYOGRE

Who knows how this'll end up :/

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
That would be pretty scary if that was the case. He would almost always have the upper hand in battle.

M.K

Level 55
I cannot get past the fact that the Sea Otter's head is like....a crystal ball on an alter. It looks awkward, however, I'm definitely ready to give it a shot.
I might pick the Grass Snake this time.
I cannot WAIT to see the Fire Pig's final evolution. Fire Razorback with a mane of flames? Yes PLEASE.

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
I love the otter one. It was instantly my favorite out of the three. And as for noses go, I think it's cute. Unlike some other Pokemon's noses (.....I'm lookin at you Probopass >.>).

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
A few years back I wanted to have a move that raised accuracy, now that we have one confirmed I really want it gone.

Dugtrio used claw sharpen.
Dugtrio used fissure.
Foe Arceus fainted.
I think that we are better off with sweet scent and defog.

Wrath`

Smash Master
A few years back I wanted to have a move that raised accuracy, now that we have one confirmed I really want it gone.

Dugtrio used claw sharpen.
Dugtrio used fissure.
Foe Arceus fainted.
I think that we are better off with sweet scent and defog.
Well, another good reason why shoddy bans OHKO moves.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Don't OHKO moves have their own accuracy formula, and aren't effected by Accuracy modifiers?

Even if they are, its only from 30 to 40% acc

E123-omega

Smash Journeyman
Fissure has 30 acc, however you subtract your opponent's level by your level and the difference is added to the accuracy. OHKO moves have no effect on pokes that have a higher level than you.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I think more people would like the otter if it didn't have the weird orange nose.
You must be color blind or something. Yellow =/= orange.

Otter is still my favorite (possibly even all-time favorite), and the grass starter is rather meh to me. People scream Piplup syndrome, I scream Treecko syndrome. The fire starter just bothers me a little. As for why, I don't know. I guess it's just an awkward design that doesn't really fly with me.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Stupid Bulbapedia.

Anyway I think I might have found my new favourite Grass starter. The Fire one looks great too.

Edit: The snowmans nose is orange on my screen.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Claw Sharpen is going to up the usage of Haze in competitive battling by 200%.

Calling it, right now.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
It'd be amazing if Illusion sent Zoroark out as a different pokemon for its first turn, like it pretends to be another pokemon in your party or something. Ultimate ninja pokemon. You could set up SO many shenanigans to own enemy leads by hitting them with an attack type that your disguise shouldn't have. Like crunch from a Metagross or something.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
whoaaaa new pokemon are so cool

lol at all these hater gonna hate avatars XD

hi tery :3

Steelia

Smash Champion
I find it funny how people who disliked the way the 4th generation started (myself included) are looking on these new Pkmn with a sense of optimism... while those who absolutely cherished the 4th generation look down upon these new reveals, calling them uninspired and have nothing in accordance with generations passed.
Funny world we live in, fufufu...

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I don't mind the 4th Genners (yes, even Chimchar -_-) and I still think these ones are okay as well (for the most part).

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Agreed, lame generalizations are lame. I loved the gen 4 starters and I like these guys too (except the boring pig).

UberMario

Smash Master
Funny thing is the pig is probably my favorite. lol This is probably the first time I have to think hard which starter I'll use.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Tsutaja is the most smug pokemon I think I have ever seen, and I love it for that.

P.S. It is still no Zorua/Zoroark though.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Tsutaja is the most smug pokemon I think I have ever seen, and I love it for that.

P.S. It is still no Zorua/Zoroark though.
Great avi.
Yeah, someone called him Smugleaf today, and I personally love that name. Probably be his nickname once I get the game.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Still hoping Pokemon will follow the trainer still, new screenshots haven't shown it yet, like they did with the HG/SS starters.

*fingers crossed*

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping the Pokemon will follow you too. Maybe they made the function optional this time and that's why we don't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom