• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
+HP/+Def would be better, so you can live through more Physical hits, and survive a few huge special hits like NPApe Focus Blast.
I just realized that a +HP nature is equivalent to both +Def and +SpDef together. I agree with that notion.

One should never underestimate the physical sturdiness of Blissey. It is as sturdy as Scizor, and is able to take about 70% from a Life Orb Outrage from Dragonite, should it hold a Bold nature.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
It's not info, it was just something people starting talking about.

So much new info that my brain is going to explode! Seasons, new pokemon.. but one problem. We need two DS units to transfer pokemon? That really sucks especially if you have a large collection. I've got around 200 pokemon on my Diamond version. :/

Chico113

Smash Apprentice
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqcVf4Da23Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;border =1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iqcVf4Da23Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;border =1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
weird looking pokemons

M.K

Level 55
The man holding the crown at the beginning of the video is dual-toned, his right arm is black, yet his left arm is white.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's not info, it was just something people starting talking about.

So much new info that my brain is going to explode! Seasons, new pokemon.. but one problem. We need two DS units to transfer pokemon? That really sucks especially if you have a large collection. I've got around 200 pokemon on my Diamond version. :/
Unless you can transfer all your pokemon from D/P/Pt/HG/SS to the internet and then into your B/W copy

That'd make it easier

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
So the thing that really stands out to me in all these new videos is that epic-looking cutscene involving the dude with the crown, and all the thunder and lightning. It looks like it'll be quite the climax to the storyline. Oh, and for some reason all the scenes of walking across bridges are kind of appealing to me, dunno why. Black City and White Forest look pretty nifty.

UberMario

Smash Master
Ok, why did the player shoot himself in a cannon? (Much less at a building)

Also it seems the opposite playable character does have some role in the story. (Either that or the cutscene of Black vs. White was via wireless play). Also, it looks like you can "hook up" your game wirelessly to your PC to play . . . . . . educational minigames?

Walking on a bridge with subways going underneath = WIN

@Chico: Yes, Black City and White Forest occur in the exact same location and only in their respective games.

M.K

Level 55
It's all over SerebiiForums.
I'm not judging that girl for ****, she's ugly, she looks like you could use her hair to tie a knot around the Sun, and not to offend, but I honestly hate colored people.

God I hope people realize I'm joking

flyinfilipino

Smash Master

Check this **** out. Not even on Serebii or Pokebeach yet.
Hm. Her hair is still ridiculous.

Wow... she seems lighter skinned than I actually imagined XD

And nice to know that Wotter can be a happy pokemon
I never thought Wotter looked sad in its original Sugimori artwork; it always just looked apathetic to me, but everyone's fanart depicts it as unhappy.

EDIT: Woah hey- the dude looks pretty...smug.

M.K

Level 55

Is it me, or do these guys look like they are wearing crossing guard/construction worker vests? I understand they are based on how Prarie Dogs post certain members of the pack around the habitat as "lookout"s, so maybe this....correlates somehow? Other than that, I feel the sprite is still too.....stiff.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I'm not judging that girl for ****, she's ugly, she looks like you could use her hair to tie a knot around the Sun, and not to offend, but I honestly hate colored people.

God I hope people realize I'm joking
Aren't jokes kinda meant to be... y'know... funny? Because I wasn't laughing...

I hate Iris' hair. And her name. So overly exotic. Ugh.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh I know. I think I may have to be the OP for it to work because I just did it the other day. That would be an odd restriction though.
Yeah. We can't edit to imbed in other people's posts because the post is still owned by a non-mod. :c

I'm going to catch one of those and name it "Timon."
Only if you choose the fire starter and name him Pumba.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
That's actually a great idea, Mic.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A TIGER POKEMON THAT I CAN NAME SIMBA

And a Wildebeast that I can name "u mad"

IT'S THE CIIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIFE

I'm now infinitely more excited.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Simba was not a tiger.
Well I was thinking Lion but then I was like "man tiger's are like my favorite animal" so I typed the wrong thing. SORRY MY BAD.

No, Rafiki is a crackhead. No crackheads on my team.

Psh Scar is a pansy. But I can use Chatot as that bird guy.

Luxray isn't the right coloring to be Simba.

UberMario

Smash Master
I'm going to catch one of those and name it "Timon."
Me too since "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi" won't fit. :mad:

I hate Iris' name. So overly exotic. Ugh.
It's Greek for Rainbow. >_> It's as exotic as Andrew, Philip, or Zoey.

The name really fits well, since a rainbow contains all colors and whatnot in contrast to the game names.

Check this **** out. Not even on Serebii or Pokebeach yet.
Nice find, where did you find it at?

I'm assuming he will be travelling with Ash and Iris because the anime creators doesn't want it looking like it's just a boy and a girl, travelling the continent . . . alone . . . .

UberMario

Smash Master
Not spot on, but you could always use a shiny Arcanine for Simba.

Also, the more they reveal, the more I love this gen.

Mewter

Smash Master
Not spot on, but you could always use a shiny Arcanine for Simba.

Also, the more they reveal, the more I love this gen.
Don't you mean stripe on? :embarrass

That gopher just freaks me out (and its evolution.) lol

Whoever did that top hat and cane artwork earlier was stripe on.

UberMario

Smash Master
I just realized how uncanny that combination is. First a smug animation, then a cane and hat, next thing you know the next pic will have him with a monocle. lol

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord

Is it me, or do these guys look like they are wearing crossing guard/construction worker vests? I understand they are based on how Prarie Dogs post certain members of the pack around the habitat as "lookout"s, so maybe this....correlates somehow? Other than that, I feel the sprite is still too.....stiff.
http://saysomethingfunny.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/chief-illiniwek.jpg

It's totally stereotyping native americans (jk, sorta) but the Native American theme is somewhat noticeable (I mean, c'mon. Wargle? Looks totally native american (and awesome) so it makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom