• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Black and White (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The middle digimon could power up both his comrades as most abilities up'd the skill of the 2 adjacent spots next to each digimon.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont mind it either, that was a decent game. The story was **** but the mechanics were good.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I dont mind it either, that was a decent game. The story was **** but the mechanics were good.
Yeah, it reminded me a lot of Dragon Warrior Monsters on the GBC, which brought back a lot of good memories. In my opinion, DWM was better than the Pokemon series.

On topic, any speculations on who's gonna get Telepathy as an ability? I'm guessing Alakazam is going to lose Inner Focus in favor of it.

XACE-K

Smash Master
On topic, any speculations on who's gonna get Telepathy as an ability? I'm guessing Alakazam is going to lose Inner Focus in favor of it.
Doesn't Munna & Musharna already have it? Or is that a move they can learn (I think thats called Telekenesis)?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, it reminded me a lot of Dragon Warrior Monsters on the GBC, which brought back a lot of good memories. In my opinion, DWM was better than the Pokemon series.

oh man, i LOVE dwm, i still play that game on my ipod (i hacked rom's onto it) <3.

Maybe Exeggutor as it only has one ability currently *shrugs*

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But gardevoir still has ****y hp and def along with a low par spd to hold her down... :/

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Gardevoir is a good pokemon I don't know what you're talking about. When you carry Will-O-Wisp your Defense is irrelevant. The only thing bad about it doesn't involve itself, but TTar and Scizor.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Will-o-wisp is her only saving grace, but regardless, anyone with a good physical attack and speed is the end of gardevoir, which is why she's NU... it's sad cuz i think she's cool :/

EDIT: She has more problems than just tyranitar and scizor

Kole

Smash Lord
my gardevoir is very useful to me in UU for support

will-o-wisp + reflect + light screen + thunderbolt

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I never said she was unusable, just that she's got bad Hp and Def, i used to use a gardevoir myself...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
but look at her hp and def lol. seriously though, all you need to stop cresselia is taunt :p

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
http://pokebeach.com/

Clearer pictures guys. I'm really liking this war-hawk thing.... just wish it was Fighting/Flying.
I got a question about one of these pictures. What is the heart on their sprites? Attract or something?

Also, I can still tell that the shadows are a bit off in that picture

As you can see, the shadow of the pidgeon's leg isn't aligned to it's sprite.

Anybody wonder if this is gonna be fixed before the game comes out?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wait... what?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wanted to get the Cell in Black and leave the goth chick in white. I like the goth chick, I just really liked the Cell better. Stupid imo how they put Reshiram and Zeckrom in the opposite games of their colors, but they can't do that with the goth chick :mad:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Of course, it would end up like that...

Ah well. I guess since I plan on getting both (and will probably end up trading Goth Girl to people with White) it's irrelevant anyways, it just would've been more convenient if Rankurusu had been in Black.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I hope this generation there is a damaging move that has a secondary chance of causing sleep. Of course it would be horribly annoying, but I think it'd be cool and fun to use in-game. Especially if it was normal type. Normal types need a really good stab move :3

UberMario

Smash Master
I got a question about one of these pictures. What is the heart on their sprites? Attract or something?

Also, I can still tell that the shadows are a bit off in that picture

As you can see, the shadow of the pidgeon's leg isn't aligned to it's sprite.

Anybody wonder if this is gonna be fixed before the game comes out?
Not sure why that is with the shadow, but the heart is the fuzzball's "Heart Stamp" attack, which makes the opponent flinch.

UberMario

Smash Master
I think it's an eye, but now that you bring it up I'm not sure.

The things to the left and right are tufts of hair or really tiny claws.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Magic Guarding Cell... at least it isn't so exclusive.

And woo, Cell time. If he isn't complete ****, I'll gladly use him on my team.

M.K

Level 55
Of course, it would end up like that...

Ah well. I guess since I plan on getting both (and will probably end up trading Goth Girl to people with White) it's irrelevant anyways, it just would've been more convenient if Rankurusu had been in Black.
You so owe me a Gochiruzeru ;_;

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
+1 points for White Version, then, IMO. Even though I prefer Reshiram, I think I might be getting White Version after all.

On another note:

No more information is coming from this page. Because some people don't know how to control their anger and rage, if you want information, get it somewhere else. I will post it as usual, after it is up so it can be on Facebook. Thank you.

The Pokémon Company.
We also want it to be known that if any of you use profanity on this page, you will be permanently banned. There are young people that come on this page, and we don't want them to have to see that.

Thank you.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tsutaaja-Pokabu-Mijumaru/125598524119955?ref=ts

Mission accomplished, I think, ~Celebi~. :laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
+1 points for White Version, then, IMO. Even though I prefer Reshiram, I think I might be getting White Version after all.

On another note:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tsutaaja-Pokabu-Mijumaru/125598524119955?ref=ts

Mission accomplished, I think, ~Celebi~. :laugh:
See? Everything gets accomplished when you curse out at someone :laugh:

I'll be on Smashboards all day if anyone wants to thank me :p

EDIT:

What's he saying in Japanese though?

EDIT2:

Nevermind, found the translation

As for me, it is done the information of this face book page recently. If I please do it and が, some misunderstanding are careful as for his and her information and don't do it, a cause of some you to permit the person in charge of this page does a severe thing to some them. On this account all bad blood apology that you have two charge of this page toward doesn't have Pokemon us. Perhaps they did one's work generally for the early stage by acquiring some information. Being a vice-president watching comings and goings on the regret that information informs of leak coming to me about the details on the Internet from this site. I am going to carry the information of one fan instead, but this becomes the formal fan page.
... ok, I still can't understand what the hell this guy is saying

XACE-K

Smash Master
Does anyone know for certain if switching around characters would be do-able?
It has been confirmed that during triple battles, you can switch around your pokemon.

There is a button on the bottom left hand corner of the battle screen which is called "Move" and allows you to swap your Pokemon's positions. Thus, a Pokemon on the far right can hit the opponent's Pokemon that are on the far right as well as the middle. The magazine also says that if the Pokemon in the middle uses an attack that hits all Pokemon, then it will be very powerful.
From Pokebeach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom