• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pogeymafia: Red and Green - OVER! Who lived happily ever after in Kanto?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Where did Guus claim to be caught?

I tried looking through his **** but i couldnt see anywhere he explicitly states that

unvote vote: Chibo

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Same V/LA as Xonar and Gheb for this weekend.

Vote: Chibo
I think he is a trainer.
I can safely assume that every wild pokémon is caught, that there are none left and everyone is in a certain anti-town faction now. This gets me to believe that I'm no longer fighting against an uncoordinated huge group, but rather against a trainer with pokémon that can communicate and go for a quicklynch on their suspect.
He can safely assume that every wild pokemon is caught. He is part of the wild pokemanz or he's a trainer/mewtwo.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeah, but hsi second statement makes it soudn liek he thinks hes the last remaining wild, dont you agree?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Hmmm

I think it fits the bill for M2 more than trainer, as he seems to not acnkowledge this fact.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Already claimed and since people asked I don't see why I shouldn't answer, but I was recruited last night.

Anyone still up for Hando? I'd love to have him die D:
As much as I would not like to agree with you as I want you dead lol, it's probably better to go for someone else since you're poisoned. I'm down for a hando lynch. His recent posts are really awkward and not really helping, and this seeming posting restriction (whether its fake or not), confuses me further.

vote hando

Handorin

Smash Hero
Already claimed and since people asked I don't see why I shouldn't answer, but I was recruited last night.

As much as I would not like to agree with you as I want you dead lol, it's probably better to go for someone else since you're poisoned. I'm down for a hando lynch. His recent posts are really awkward and not really helping, and this seeming posting restriction (whether its fake or not), confuses me further.

vote hando
So you then I am.....green aligned...?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline is in 24 hours. It will not be extended.

Route 4-6
Junglefever: (0)
ChiboSempai
: McFox, Guus, Junglefever (:item9: :item9: :item9:)
Gheb_01: (0)
Handorin: ChiboSempai (:item9:)
McFox: (0)
Meta-Kirby: Gheb_01, Xonar (:item9: :item9:)
Guus: Handorin (:item9:)
Xonar: (0)
Not Voting: Meta-Kirby (:item9:)

It takes 5/8 to lynch.

Deadline has been set for April 30th 2010 11:59AM EST.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So you then I am.....green aligned...?
I'm pegging you as either Mewtwo or green pokemon...

I can't see you being the trainer or wild at this point. I would rather find the trainer but only u and xonar rly stand out to me. I dont have much of a bad tell on anyone else atm

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Wait wait wait wait wait.
Chibo, are you saying that a trainer must stand out? I know you're a scum so you have bull **** logic, but could you explain this? x.x

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Guus is not Mewtwo or a trainer.

Still think Chibo is the right lynch, but I could really go with pretty much anyone at this point. However, we're three hours from deadline, so I'm not switching my vote off too.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 4 Ends & Night 4 Begins!

Route 4-7
ChiboSempai
: McFox, Guus, Junglefever (:item9: :item9: :item9:)
Handorin: ChiboSempai (:item9:)
Meta-Kirby: Gheb_01 (:item9:)
Guus: Handorin, Xonar (:item9: :item9:)
Xonar: (0)
Not Voting: Meta-Kirby (:item9:)

The group fails to lynch & a no lynch occurs.

It is now Night 4. Please send me all Night Actions by May 3rd 11:59PM EST.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 5 Begins & Night 4 Ends!

Another day broke in the lovely land of Kanto, but it was less than lovely when the sun came up and again the wild pokemon heard the call of someone fainting. The Pokemon found the body of a fainted pokemon:

Xonar (
wild Pokemon Absorber Mew) has been attacked and fainted.

The group weeps to see more wild pokemon fall, but they know it is now or never.

Day 5 Begins

Route 5-1
ChiboSempai
: 0)
Handorin: (0)
Meta-Kirby: (0)
Guus: (0)
Not Voting: Guus, Meta-Kirby, Handorin, ChiboSempai, Junglefever, Gheb_01, McFox (:item9: :item9: :item9: :item9: :item9: :item9: :item9:)

It takes 4/7 to lynch.

Deadline has been set for May 10th 2010 11:59PM EST.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I stand around all night......on my island.....and nothing happens......

Son....I am disappoint.....

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well that seems like a waste after all the Day 1 nonsense lol. Didn't peg him as having such a town power role.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I do wonder why Mewtwo chose to kill Xonar, since Xonar was already poisoned anyway (assuming he was telling the truth about that).

M.K

Level 55
Gheb, what made you change your mind of voting of Meta-Kirby and instead went to Chibo. Reeks imo.
No, actually, you're just pretty mad that your trainer is about to be killed.

Vote: Chibo
L-1
Team Rocket hideout told me that Guus was recruited by Red Night 3, which directly goes against what Chibo said about being recruited the same night by Red.
This "I'm just a Red Pokemon" is pretty much bull****. It was a ploy to avoid being killed, an opportunity to buy more time and a way to lure people who are more in tune to finding the trainers than killing off the Pokemon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
MK, I don't get what you're talking about. Can you shed some more light on how the hideout works? Giving information from 2 days ago? I said it how it was.

Since all I claimed was Red aligned pokemon, I'll continue on with my claim since I'm at L-1.
I'm a Magneton, I discharge (roleblock ppl in the same area) and magnet rise (i cant be trapped in an area).
Aditionally, I'm the one that poisoned Xonar with a Toxic TM I received from the Celadon Department store.

M.K

Level 55
MK, I don't get what you're talking about. Can you shed some more light on how the hideout works? Giving information from 2 days ago? I said it how it was.
I was caught in a net Night 3, not abling me to switch locales, but when I regained movement Night 4, a computer monitor in the hideout said that Guus was recruited Night 3 by Red.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Route 5-2
ChiboSempai
: McFox, Gheb_01, Meta-Kirby (:item9: :item9: :item9: )
Meta-Kirby: Handorin, ChiboSempai (:item9: :item9:)
Not Voting: Guus, Junglefever (:item9: :item9:)

It takes 4/7 to lynch.

Deadline has been set for May 10th 2010 11:59PM EST.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I still don't see the correlation to the hideout and Guus, unless he was at that location or something

Vote: Meta-Kirby

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I didn't mention that I acquired an item last night that gives me a one shot double vote. I don't buy MK's explanation at all. There's no way that Guus was caught on Night 3 since I was.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 5 Ends & Night 5 Begins!

Route 5-3
ChiboSempai
: McFox, Gheb_01, Meta-Kirby (:item9: :item9: :item9: )
Meta-Kirby: Handorin, ChiboSempai, Guus, ChiboSempai (:item9: :item9: :item9: :item9:)
Not Voting: Junglefever (:item9:)

The group comes to a decision quickly after the failure to lynch from the previous day. Meta-Kirby finds himself surrounded by the group and begins the panic when he is chosen for the lynch.

"You can't stop me as long as I have my trusty Charizard!"

Suddenly McFox steps in front of Meta-Kirby to protect him! Charizard flies into the sky and unleashes a powerful smokescreen, allowing for Meta-Kirby to make a sneak escape. McFox then opens his mouth and shoots out a blazing fire blast at the group below him.

However, as he flies away towards Meta-Kirby, he finds his trainer has been caught by Officer Jenny! She has the trainer hand-cuffed and forces him to recall his Pokemon. Meta-Kirby & McFox are taken away and the Green faction is no more! The group must now eliminate their other threats for the sake of all wild pokemon!

Green Team Trainer: Green Recruiter Meta-Kirby is lynched!

Green Team Pokémon Charizard Smokescreener McFox exits the game with him!

Please send in all Night Actions by 05.05.10 11:59PM EST.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 6 Begins & Night 5 Ends!

Another day broke in the city of Kanto; suddenly they heard an epic battle commencing. But once they arrived it was already too late. Guus was lying down, fainted, and ChiboSempai looked to be on the verge of whiting out. Nurse Joy quickly came and hauled the two away, to Johto, because they're out of this game now.

ChiboSempai
(Red Pokemon Trainer - Recruiter)
has been whited out!

Guus
(Red Team Blastoise - Pokemon Bubbler
) has been fainted!

Day 6 Begins

Route 6-1
Not Voting: Handorin, Junglefever, Gheb_01 (:item9: :item9: :item9:)

It takes 2/3 to lynch.

Deadline has been set for May 14th 2010 11:59PM EST.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm Snorlax....
30 Speed...
and can yawn....for a next night roleblock......

Get at me....

Top Bottom