• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
no you spam moves they can't punish right. Ice climbers are dumb from both sides it's uber hard to keep your mind focused at times and not to let spaming get to you, mentally and in everyway I think the ice climbers are the hardest to play as.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You couldn't truely understand how powerful a falcon punch is till you've done a falcon punch out of sheild , played falcon punch dittos, and played all star mode on very hard as falcon you have to falcon punch all the game and watchs.

but really it's no joke i'm very seroius.

also has anyone ever had to falcon punchs collide without meaning it to happen? me and my sister were soo afraid and when to bed very early that night.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im not aruging anymore about this the tourney is too close, but grabs happen.

people who are like "dont get grabbed" or "its hard to grab" just need to leave.

no offense john. <3

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
not legit.

every time you make a mistake you should die? what a terrible game.

we cant all be m2k.

edit, im actually done with it this time.

<3 joe and john!

lol @ someone saying "silent wolf with a brain"
its ridiculous how ignorant people are.
Just because hes more technical than you doesn't mean hes not smart as well lolz. apparently limiting your options gives you a brain. Silent Wolf has been playing really efficiently lately and hes definitely one of the best foxes.

-eggz
-eggz
-eggz
-eggz
this is not silent wolf referring to himself in third person
-eggz
-eggz

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey, who wants to play madlibs? Fill these out as you go, then add them into the paragraph at the bottom!

1) Person who beat you in tournament.
2) Adjective
3) Noun, referring to a skill
4) Other well-established top player.
5) Verb (past tense)
6) Adverb

_(1)_ only beat us because _(1)_ is really _(2)_, he's not actually good. He doesn't have any _(3)_. If he played against somebody good like _(4)_, he'd get _(5)_ _(6)_.

Here's mine! Silent Wolf only beat us because Silent Wolf is really Technical, he's not actually good. He doesn't have any Mindgames. If he played against somebody good like Insane Carzy Guy, he'd get Loved Tenderly.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a teammate. I'm a falcon main, generally more aggressive than not, but I can be more defensive and stock tank if desired. My teams philosophy is "Run around and knee stuff." Hopefully not my partner. Um, my birth sign is Virgo and I
don't
believe in love at first sight.

:)

Also....

Goosefactor only beat us because goosefactor is really fat, he's not actually good. He doesn't have any udders. If he played against somebody good like Mango, he'd get cried hastily.

I was kind of confused on #3, I figured milking a cow required skill... obviously that was a fail

bluezaft

The True Zaft

PEEF's House (No smoking no drinking, just Meleez):

4334 Seven Hills Rd
Evansville, IN 47725

PEEF - 2 TVs, 2 GCs
Zhu
MacD
JesusFreak***
SOS***
BlueZaft***
Wobles***
RockCrock

Book
Book's Car1
Book's Car2

DJ Nintendo?
Lambchops?

SleepyK
DashDanceDan
SleepyK Car1
SleepyK Car2

Dat Yung Trail
Iggy
ARC
Dmac
Jace
Massive
Raith
N64
Hondafoo
BunBun - 4 TVs, 2 GCs
ihavespaceballs
1 TV, 3 GCs
BunBun friend
BunBun friend
BunBun friend
Chad
Moogle
JT2K6
Deku

34/30 spots taken. 5/14 setups provided by guests. 2 provided by locals.

Shonic's House (No smoking or drinking):

10622 Landmark Dr.
Newburgh, IN

Shonic - 2 TVs, 2 GCs
Brett - 1 TV, 1 GC
Jesus Freak and friends***
VTS
VTS car of 4 from AR - first dibs on openings at PEEFs house
Rob Gambino
Bryu - 1 GC
GodymFoxy - 1 GC
10/10 spots. 0/3 setups provided by guests. 3 provided by locals.
Our car seems to be on 2 housing lists.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey, who wants to play madlibs? Fill these out as you go, then add them into the paragraph at the bottom!

1) Person who beat you in tournament.
2) Adjective
3) Noun, referring to a skill
4) Other well-established top player.
5) Verb (past tense)
6) Adverb

_(1)_ only beat us because _(1)_ is really _(2)_, he's not actually good. He doesn't have any _(3)_. If he played against somebody good like _(4)_, he'd get _(5)_ _(6)_.

Here's mine! Silent Wolf only beat us because Silent Wolf is really Technical, he's not actually good. He doesn't have any Mindgames. If he played against somebody good like Insane Carzy Guy, he'd get Loved Tenderly.
You should get a cool smilely face sticker that's how person johns are. Really you could add h-box is there and replace technical with spamy and that's what people john about.

mad hype for this.

Top Bottom