• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3: WIFE HUSBAND G-REG WOBBLES ZHU ROCKCROCK KELS TINK DREPHEN MACD 2maro! - 6/26

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
UNGH all i can think about is this tourny =D

want mm's with (off the top of my head)

tink!
cosmo
mattr
tomacawk
mah boy zeu$
orly (will you be here??)
oooo BIG R where u @?

those should be some fun mm's but i also need some in my bad matchups, any puffz, sampson, sheik or peach players wanting to take on my fox/marth/falco?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Flux I'll take you on with my Peach

Anyone else want to mm, for that matter?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey bunbun are you going kirby for the whole time? if so i'd love to see how gay I can be as pichu. I wanta run down the clock :) in at least one serois match vs puff or kirby but i think puff would be funner but whatever.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero

tink!
cosmo
mattr
tomacawk
mah boy zeu$
oooo BIG R where u @?

those should be some fun mm's but i also need some in my bad matchups, any puffz, sampson, sheik or peach players wanting to take on my fox/marth/falco?
I will :) Puff, Sheik, or both?

Wife

Smash Lord
It's time to change the name of this thread. It just got more epic, and it just got even more 2005.

POE3: Oro is coming.

It's the first time all of Team Ben has assembled in, I don't know, 3 or 4 years. We're doing crews, right?

In other news, we won't need housing anymore we're staying in a hotel.

Kels88

Smash Lord

tink!
cosmo
mattr
tomacawk
mah boy zeu$
oooo BIG R where u @?

I'm disappointed that my name did not make this list. It's cool though. I can understand why:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i figured we would play enough kels :p

but u definitely deserve a falco ditto mm :)

aka rock paper scissors

edit: kels would arriving at the union station at 3pm be cool? like would there be anyone to pick me up at that time? the other option is 1am friday morning or 1am thursday morning

**** it i want to mm your falco my fox too

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
It's time to change the name of this thread. It just got more epic, and it just got even more 2005.

POE3: Oro is coming.

It's the first time all of Team Ben has assembled in, I don't know, 3 or 4 years. We're doing crews, right?

In other news, we won't need housing anymore we're staying in a hotel.
Now if only you guys were good at this game... there would really be some hype lol....

Wife

Smash Lord
Now if only you guys were good at this game... there would really be some hype lol....
Ah, trash talk, something else I haven't seen since 2005. Especially coming from Trail. You haven't placed since that one MLG where . . .

I mean, you think you're hot just because of that one time you beat . . .

Wait, let me try again. Your name is only known because of that time you . . . because you were one of the first people to . . .

Actually, I've got nothing. I can't remember anything impressive you've done. What character do you play again?

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
<-- Ganon main looking for a teammate. A MW team mate.
**** son I also main Ganon and would love to double Ganon with you but I already have a teammate. =(

Teams MMs?

Ah, trash talk, something else I haven't seen since 2005. Especially coming from Trail. You haven't placed since that one MLG where . . .

Wait, let me try again. Your name is only known because of that time you . . . because you were one of the first people to . . .

Actually, I've got nothing. I can't remember anything impressive you've done. What character do you play again?
Holy **** get ***** Trail.

Tink

Smash Hero
wifey said:

man, reading this made me really want to see it said in person....it would be too hilarious.

ORLY

Smash Master

tink!
cosmo
mattr
tomacawk
mah boy zeu$
oooo BIG R where u @?
I am indeed coming. Name your price!

book

Smash Apprentice
Hey Peef, when are you coming through St. Louis to pick up your guests of honor? Any chance you would stop and play for a bit, or maybe just grab some food?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Well, as sad as it is, especially with all of Team Ben, it looks like I have no way of making it to this tourney.

Get rocked Ship of Fools.

Top Bottom