• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE3 Results: Wobbles, Zhu, RockCrock, MacD, Kels, COSMO?!

Tink

Smash Hero
wow and still no doubles...really? i mean, i would figure you could atleast remember the top 3 -_-....its the only event MW did good in and its not even shown.....way to go MW pride lolll.

teams
1-tink/kels
2-zhuuu/rockcrockkk
3-iori/JF
4-wobbles/bluezaft
5-cunning/trail
5-ihsb/dart?

thats all i remember from the top of my head, but i didnt run the event at all either -_-.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure Dart and I were the other 5th, but I could be wrong. I know we lost to Cunning/Trail in losers and Zhu/RockCrock in winners.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wobbles and I played zhu/rockcrock after they beat cunning/trail, so I'm pretty sure we got 4th.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm pretty sure Dart and I were the other 5th, but I could be wrong. I know we lost to Cunning/Trail in losers and Zhu/RockCrock in winners.
I looked at results when we lost to viperboy/watter and saw you and dart knocked out and tied with me and chris at 13th spot.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I looked at results when we lost to viperboy/watter and saw you and dart knocked out and tied with me and chris at 13th spot.
XD oh ****, really? Wow, for whatever reason I thought we were way further in the bracket when it happened.
But I guess it helps that I barely looked at the thing.
Overinflated opinion of oneself FTL

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
third time writing this. had to learn to solder so i could fix my laptop charger lol.

general: had fun, glad i could bring the stream to you guys. next time i'll get more than 2 hours of sleep and enter the tournament.

TO:
peef: thanks so much for housing us! next time, if you need some more TO staff, I'll be more than willing to help out. I like doing TO stuff and I've been one of the go-to guys at a majority of large regionals that I've been to. thanks for a great time! glad i could bring a livestream to your event and get your name out there :o

GA Car
Dashdancedan: u 2 gud. need 2 figure formula for you playing well the entire time.
Chris/sentenel: we should hang out more. maybe if i didn't live an hour from you guys.
Tato: glad your first tournament had a lot of good players at it. you should go to more of them now.

AL:
moogle: it's great seeing you again. gnw ffas were too good. idk what joot was talking about, you looked like a gnw player to me :colorful: next time we'll play a few more than those few matches we got to play.
joot: i need to play you more! i have much to learn about fighting falcon. also much to learn about gnw ditters! your falcon is following the footsteps of Ryan Roberts. I salute you. also, i salty you.
bunbun: it was great to meet you. i had fun and your kirby ***** face at this. maybe the south needs to start a low tier crew with all of our talented low tiers. :colorful:
cheap: we didn't get to talk much, but i'm glad to see you go to more melee tournaments.

AL: i'm not sure when it's happening, but a GA group of balwers is going to AL to hang with reflex and co. we should totally do stuff if you guys aren't too far.

???
ICG: you turned out to be just as i imagined you: awesome. wherever you're from, let's hang out again. also i wanted to play gnw v pichu, but you vanished after a while.

FL:
Rockcrock: rockcrock the cheater! hope you had fun in Indiana. you're probably one of my favorite players from FL and watching you play is always enjoyable. I hope you get to go out of state more often.
Yummynbeefy: you certainly improved since i last played you! commentating with you was fun, but you're a lot better at it then i am lol. when's the next thing you're going to?

Midsouth
Jack: it's always fun hanging out. you should have gotten on the livestream! it's too bad you didn't get to play virusindigomage. i think he's better than you are but it would have been a good match. i hear you're coming to GA, gimme a call. u got my number.
Iori: you're tooooo good. glad you placed so high, people need to understand how good you are. also, i don't mind helping you out on the aims at all. <3

i know i forgot some folks.

West Coast
macd: talking about darc is one of my favorite things to do. we should totally talk about darc more often. i'll let you know next time i visit new england. i owe the west coast a visit (mainly the hub house) so maybe there can be a big smash party or something. i wanted to be more chill on the livestream, but you seemed so tired :o. had fun, hope to see you again.
zhu: congrats on placing so well! you'll get em next time. i really wanted to play you, but oh well. i hope if i ever visit WC i can play you then!

Midwest:
BigR: all that GA training probably hindered you! ga sux lolol. it was great seeing you again and i hope we don't just get to hang out occasionally. maybe you should have banned brinstar <_< my bad.
Tink: glad to finally meet you! i also wanted to play you, but i guess i was too busy manning the stream. i've been a fan for a long time, so it's great to see you still doing well. hope to play you next time.
Sliq: good luck moving back. you're hilarious and it's always fun hanging out with ya. glad to hear that your jigglypuff costume still gets used.
Sveet: lol we finally got to play! good stuff beating moogle. i hope we get to hang out again soon.
Raithe: your fox is pretty good! seeing you play makes me want to go out to kansas and play everybody there :o
Andale: i'm going to john about our friendlies (which means the subsequent ones with sveet :psycho:) but it was fun. where exactly are you from? wherever it is, i think i owe that place a visit :colorful:
also, asians and red falco? it's so trueeeee
voorhese: maaaan being technical with you was so much fun. you, dan, and i should just go to tournaments to be technical together. you gave me a lot of new tech skill ideas and i still can't do the ganon smoonwalk as well as you can. let's play more bros next time.

I know there are a lot more people i mean to shout out but this is my third time typing these out and i can't remember so much anymore. lmk and i'll edit you in.

People who where there but I didn't get to talk to or whatever:
goosefactor: maus told me a lot about you. I couldn't find your nametag, so oh well. next time.
rin10-10: another purdue crew member i missed out on. my bad! next time.
iamthemicrowave: god dammit, this is the second time i failed. next time!
blackpanther: last time i saw you was TGM. i heard about your hand and i wanted to talk to you, but i guess i was preoccupied with the stream. my bad.
18spikes: wat you were there? i suck at recognizing people.
kirkq: we spoke briefly, but it was at a bad time. i hope next time we'll meet under better circumstances.
dmac: we spoke at peef's and briefly at the tournament, but i didn't introduce myself at all. still, glad to see that you did so well.
wife & husband: i only spoke to both of you briefly, but i hold a lot of respect for both of you guys. it's great to see both of you still playing and doing well.

also more here but third time again johnz lmk edit etc

livestream:
sfat: hi we should meet
winnar: sup
connor: lol
tai: <3
km05: who r u

quoting from first page. missed a bunch, etc.

MacD

well after finally getting some relaxing time i can do these

i just want to say i had fun and this was a great tourney, i'm glad i decided to come, everyone was cool/nice/fun

first off, thanks to peef and amba for making our stay so much fun. the rides, housing, camping, hospitality in general was soooo amazing, i feel like we should have given you guys some gas money or something for everything. i hope you learned a lot from us peef, we did try and help. amba i hope you learned too and had fun. can't wait till next time i see you guys, especially you peef ;) <3

next book, thanks soooo much for the housing too. glad your roomates were chill and didn't care if we just sat in front of the tv for like 24 hours straight lol. finding out you had dk 2 was amazing, i'd been wanting to play it lol. we had fun playing you, you are pretty good. hope you can keep improving. we'll make sure to hit you up if we are in the area. also maybe you could get dk 3 for me if we ever come back, lol

Wobbles- cool to finally offcially meet you even though we've been to like 3 tounies together lol. watching you play really made me sad i didn't get to play you in tourney in singles. i was suprized by so many things that you did. watching you play in person was really exciting. i haven't felt like that watching matches in a while. hope too see you at apex

Zhu- you noob, you lost, guess i'll give you IC's practice or something.

Iori- very impressive. you've gotten a lot better since genesis, or you are just using a better charcter lol. i wasn't too worried about playing you at first but you sure showed me that was the wrong way too think. wish we could have played some after but oh well, next time for sure

Kels/tink- our 2 friendlies were fun. was looking forward to playing you in tourney. maybe next time or something. also you guys arguing in teams was hiliarious

Cosmo- i had heard you name thrown around but didn't know you were actually that ****. our set was fun, even if it was just me turniping you and you lightning kicking me lol. i'm suprized that peach vs zelda was the most hyped match of the tourney

RockCrock- good too see you again. good stuff with zhu in teams. how was it carrying him? lol. you are still too good. i was looking forward to playing you in bracket but guess that didn't happen. our friendlies were fun even if it was just you ****** me. see you at apex i hope

IHSB- you still move fast and confuse me lol. i had fun with the few friendlies and our tourney set. dinner was too good also. find a way to get those phone pics up or something.

dmac- i had fun teaming even if we didn't do as well as i was hoping. having a ganon was a nice change from fox fox fox peach fox fox as a teamate. also meeting my other half was fun. and we are almost like opposites which just makes it even funnier. hope to see you at apex or something

(ugh everything after this got deleted :( hope i said everything again)

Phatgamer- thanks for the ride. you were really cool, idk why but i had this image of you from genesis and didn't think you were nice. i probably associated you and boback for some reason and that's why. glad to meet you and those team friendlies were fun/funny

KirkQ- i had a lot of fun playing at peef's, glad you got me down to consistant one stocks like you wanted lol. you seem to know a lot about the game, i kinda wished i would have asked for advice lol, old school ftw. hope to see you next time i'm in the midwest

j00t- our tourney set was too fun. idk why but you made it more relaxing. made me feel a little better. you did well too, keep it up

Sliq - had fun meeting/playing/commentating (even if it was just like 2 matches lol) with you. listening to you while watching wobbles work his way through losers was too funny.

33: JesusFreak- 33rd? wtf?!?! i thougthed you'd be up there after seeing you in teams. outside of ihop was too funny. oh and a point of advice, if you are gong to lipsync, don't be completely off everyone else, otherise i'll just have to call you out and make you look stupid again lol

blackpanther- i had fun playing you. i do remember you though i forgot who you were, i'm sooo bad with names so i'm glad you said it was you. i'm glad i sat down to play you or vice versa or whatever. hope to see you at apex or next time i'm in the midwest or something

sleepyk/DashDanceDan- glad you guys made it, it was fun seeing you guys again, though i can't believe you made that drive home on sat night. i wished you would have entered sleepy after coming all that way. dan, we had some fun friendlies. hope to see both of you at apex. also i'll need to find you on facebook or aim or something sleepyk, talking about darc is just soooo much fun ;)

bunbun- i'm sooo happy i met you, you are too funny, just like our friendlies. next tourney i'm at i'll make sure to shout, but i just couldn't for some reason that day... well except after that one match, toooo funny. also, OMG at ihop, SOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!! well i guess thank peef for that one ahahahah. and i'll let you know what's up with POE 4 in socal lol.

i got lots of people, probably missed some if you weren't on the results list, sorry

oh and deku, zhu wanted to make sure i thought you were cute cause he thought you were lol

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Well, 7 days after leaving my home to attend this tourney, I have finally returned. The tourney was pretty fun, singles could have gone smoother. I haven't posted shoutouts for a tourney in over a year, but I would like to say thank you to following people:

ReneChris you are awesome. I am endebted to you for being such a nice guy and being so accommodating. Our feelings for one another are mutual. I will see you at Dropzone ;)
Dart for being the best smasher I had never heard of. You are very chill. Don't beat yourself up so much when you aren't playing well, just re-focus!
PEEF, thanks so much for helping me get to this tourney and arranging housing/transportation.
Zhu, I don't think I would have done as well in doubles with any other partner. You are advancing the metagame, don't stop.
People that housed at Rene's you guys were cool and fun :)

MacD, Trail, Cosmo, Phat, BigD, Viperboy, Husband, Spikes, Juke, Moogle, Tink, Kels, JF, Iori, Jack: ggs.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Rockcrock - I sent this guy a pm on youtube one time and it said "you're my favorite smasher" well after housing you for about 5 days, i can say with utmost certainty that you are back on top of that list. i highly recommend hanging out with rockcrock if you ever get the chance. hes a beast at this game, and an incredibly awesome human being.

I haven't posted shoutouts for a tourney in over a year, but I would like to say thank you to following people:

ReneChris you are awesome. I am endebted to you for being such a nice guy and being so accommodating. Our feelings for one another are mutual. I will see you at Dropzone ;)

feel the love, *****es.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sleepK you are one of the coolest if not the coolest asians i've ever meet, maybe if I hung out with zhu you'd be 2# but your numner 1. :p

cjugs

Smash Ace
I have some things to say.

1: I accept responsibility for ****ing up. It was a bad misclick in tio, and I am not a good enough TO to have fixed the problem smoothly. If I was a great TO, I would have been able to handle it. I am not.

2: I am not an amazing TO in the sense of running/bracket making. I can handle mid-sized regionals, which is what I expected this to be. It turned into much more. I am completely inexperienced when it comes to tournaments of this size.

3: On the positive side, I think I did a remarkable job finding a good venue and especially getting unique top-knotch players from various regions (the like of which only SMYM has come close to recently), and hyping the tournament. This is what I am certainly good at, and I think it does go largely unnoticed and unnappreciated.

4: I also feel as if I did a very good job organizing and preparing for the tournament. I had an amazing housing list, and to my knowledge, everyone got housed that wanted it.

5: IN THE END, the tournament finished on time, and without any big conflicts besides Lemons that Kirkq helped fix. Thanks to those that helped.

6: I am a prideful person and I care too much about how I am viewed by the smash community. I know at this point I need to admit that I was simply in over my head running a tournament of this size.

7: I am not gay at all, wtf lol. idk why everyone believed one gay joke that BunBun made after the 10 million gay jokes that are made in the smash community every day.

So to say it simply, I am sorry to those who are upset, however I think that most everyone had a good time. I tried my best and with help was able to keep it together and we finished on time with a full 64 man bracket (thanks 18spikes and Kirkq) and without any shortcuts.
THERE'S A TOURNAMENT MODE ON THE GAME YOU NOOOB!!! jk
Although i wan't able to stay for singles from what i understand he messed up but it didn't sound like that big of a deal to me he figured it out and everyone just got to hang out for ahwile could have been worse :)

PEEF i had a great time played some great people and i think i got better got to hang out with cool people i would call this tounry a success. BTW if i am posting in a wrong spot then someone will say you are posting in the wrong spot and i'll say ok but i think i'm posting in the tight spot :)

Sliq

Smash Master
Well, 7 days after leaving my home to attend this tourney, I have finally returned. The tourney was pretty fun, singles could have gone smoother. I haven't posted shoutouts for a tourney in over a year, but I would like to say thank you to following people:

Dart for being the best smasher I had never heard of. You are very chill. Don't beat yourself up so much when you aren't playing well, just re-focus!
PEEF, thanks so much for helping me get to this tourney and arranging housing/transportation.
Zhu, I don't think I would have done as well in doubles with any other partner. You are advancing the metagame, don't stop.
People that housed at Rene's you guys were cool and fun :)

MacD, Trail, Cosmo, Phat, BigD, Viperboy, Husband, Spikes, Juke, Moogle, Tink, Kels, JF, Iori, Jack: ggs.
If RockCrock asks you to go Zelda in a friendly, don't do it unless you actually play Zelda.

SleepyK

i don't believe rockcrock's sig. it has to be a fake quote

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i just realized that during the whole tourney, i thought Wife and Husband were the twins, T!mmy and T0mmy. >_> sorry if i ever did call u guys that, dunno why i thought that

Big_R

Smash Champion
mother **** dude ok just for the record again sleepyk ur like th nicest bro ever

juke we shoulda ***** more in teams but we did pretty good.

i dont have nothing else cept **** this tourny man ****.

im quitting traveling for this game thx alot u ruined everyhting peef

Dart!

Smash Master
You're so right, it was great meeting you RockCrock :)

you should come to the MW more often and i'll try to make it to some FL tourneys one of these days :laugh:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
sooo...doubles results...
lost forever I assume since the file was lost and nobody has been able to recall them by memory?

Top Bottom