• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

majora_787

Smash Hero
I never really understood crobat. <_< No feet whatsoever. It's like it has to land on it's face or whatever.

Plus, I don't know how to get one. Another reason I don't get it.

Good job on the vampire. lol, had to do it eventually.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I never really understood crobat. <_< No feet whatsoever. It's like it has to land on it's face or whatever.

Plus, I don't know how to get one. Another reason I don't get it.

Good job on the vampire. lol, had to do it eventually.

That must feel weird flying all day long even with 4 wings. If any of you have seen the picture of crobat in Colosseum or gale of darkness then you know how hideous it looks.

This is a small picture of how it looks...

To get crobat you have to have high friendship with golbat and give it a lvl up.

Spire

III
BRoomer
YAY finally there is a vampire pokémon:)
Well, we already have the "Frankenstein's Monster" of Pokemon - Mewtwo. We need a werewolf and a mummy.

Wait a minute.... that's an interesting concept. A Pokemon who changes form COMPLETELY at night, or certain days at night. During the day, it's one Pokemon, but at night, it's a completely different Pokemon. Werechu?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Well, we already have the "Frankenstein's Monster" of Pokemon - Mewtwo. We need a werewolf and a mummy.

Wait a minute.... that's an interesting concept. A Pokemon who changes form COMPLETELY at night, or certain days at night. During the day, it's one Pokemon, but at night, it's a completely different Pokemon. Werechu?
So a more advanced cherrim? Cool. How about a werekip??

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
That Gengar looks like it's combined with Absol. Pretty cool though, the white skin/red eye is evil.
Lol yeah, Mr. Mime turning into a wolf :D

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That Gengar looks like it's combined with Absol. Pretty cool though, the white skin/red eye is evil.

Lol yeah, Mr. Mime turning into a wolf :D
It is a fusion of absol and gengar :p it just turned out looking like a vampire :laugh:

Mr.mime as a vampire would be funny. Hey, if it applied for the circus it would have 2 jobs:bee:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It is combined with Absol--it just ended up looking like a vampire.

But yeah, we should definitely make a werekip.

"So I herd you liek me. And if you don't, when the full moon comes, I'll eat your head off."

If I weren't so overloaded with requests right now, I'd try to work on it.

Oh yeah, PS, who put "lolcano" in the tags?
I never should've commented on the mature tags we had...they were fine until I pointed that out.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Whoever put "lolcano" in the tags is stupid.
A warekip, would be best as mudkip and mightyena fused. It is not a request, it's just an idea for the Warekip.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Whoever put "lolcano" in the tags is stupid.
A warekip, would be best as mudkip and mightyena fused. It is not a request, it's just an idea for the Warekip.
Yeah, and whoever put in "taged", spelling tagged wrong, and "to many tags", using the wrong "to" is stupid as well. And yeah, Zook, thanks for tagging it with your name.
They really need to let the creator of the thread edit all tags, it just encourages this. You can't even tell who it was that added the tag to yell at them to get rid of it.
As for the Werekip, that's a good idea...I'll keep that in mind. I may forget it though, and that's a good idea, so when we're taking requests again, you should request it. If both of us are trying to remember it, chances are, one of us will. ;)

By the way, cool sig. :) Very creative Idea.

Also, Chagen46, your Steel type Eeveelution is complete.

majora_787

Smash Hero
then you know how hideous it looks.

Yes. Exactly. I like Golbat way better, but half an evo chain won't finish a pokedex .

To get crobat you have to have high friendship with golbat and give it a lvl up.
I dunno how to do that, honestly. I spent a week using Golbat only in battles, and hadn't used Rayquaza in almost a month. Rayquaza still had a better friendship with me.

That is one picky animal.

Also, werekipz is genius. XD

XACE-K

Smash Master
Thanks to crashboards, I couldn't get on until know so I'm gonna say my opinion on the things that happened in the last 3 pages.

The problem with Jynx is just ********. Some people seem to make a comment to quikly on things without.

Vampgar and the Steel Eevee are awesome.

The Snorlax is good its just that the fact it includes Electivire and Magmoratr is ...ugh.

lol at crapinch.

We need a werewolf like Pokemon. Mighyena doesn't count because he is a wolf.

Why the f*** was crashboards given tags in the first place.

Why are people obssessed with Mudkip?

Thats it for me right now. I'll make more comments later.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I dunno how to do that, honestly. I spent a week using Golbat only in battles, and hadn't used Rayquaza in almost a month. Rayquaza still had a better friendship with me.

That is one picky animal.
You can give it protein, carbos, etc... and or make it hold the Sooth bell. And if you battle with it dont let it faint.

Oh and Xace-K the mudkip thing, as I was told (may be incorrect), started in one of the "chans" it's really stupid. I always have liked the water starters best so I don't care if people like it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thanks to crashboards, I couldn't get on until know so I'm gonna say my opinion on the things that happened in the last 3 pages.
Yeah...I had some issues with it yesterday too. Hopefully they're over for good.

The problem with Jynx is just ********. Some people seem to make a comment to quikly on things without.
Agreed.

Vampgar and the Steel Eevee are awesome.
Thanks. :)

The Snorlax is good its just that the fact it includes Electivire and Magmoratr is ...ugh.
Well, that was the request so...yeah. But in any case, I'm glad you like it.

lol at crapinch.
Haha, thanks.

We need a werewolf like Pokemon. Mighyena doesn't count because he is a wolf.
Hm...well in a way, we already do. When Shaymin goes into Platinum it turns into Failed Potato, which looks sort of like a wolf-thing!

Why the f*** was crashboards given tags in the first place.
Agreed.

Why are people obssessed with Mudkip?
Because it's a running online joke, just like O Rly? and Shoop Da Whoop/IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR. If you look it up, there's probably something discussing its origin on Wikipedia or something.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I hate Mudkip. Stupid Pokemon are stupid.

I added "pokemon" and "custom [edited from fusions]" to the tags, so you can rule me out of the stupid list. At least they aren't that bad. The tags for my NEW SSB4 Character Choice Battles thread seem to be a conversation between people:

"character, eor was here, no he wasn't, ssb4, uh ya he was"

What the hell?

Wrath`

Smash Master
I heard you liek werkips....... thats just eveil, but funny, anyone having sig problems? mine wont show up till I edit it.

also notice, I can not spell tagged right until Frutis pointed it out, but that is the only one I did *waits for a lecture*

editz: we can remove our own tags, so I have removed it from the list.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

I added "pokemon" and "fusions" to the tags, so you can rule me out of the stupid list. At least they aren't that bad. The tags for my NEW SSB4 Character Choice Battles thread seem to be a conversation between people:

What the hell?
Apparently mods like messing with tags. Most of them are funny so I don't care.

And mudkip is awesome! How dare you insult it.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

I added "pokemon" and "fusions" to the tags, so you can rule me out of the stupid list. At least they aren't that bad. The tags for my NEW SSB4 Character Choice Battles thread seem to be a conversation between people:

What the hell?
Eh, Mudkip is an okay starter, in my opinion. A little overrated, but still.

I added "devamp" "edit" and "revamp" (I've still got one left I can put on but I didn't have one to put on) to the list. Beats me where these are coming from. And now we have "cat food located here". Seriously, WHY DID WE NEED TAGS? They're just an excuse for people to spam without getting punished. You should be able to remove tags from your own thread. End of story.

As for your thread, I noticed that...since there was nothing productive there, I added the "ssb4" and "character". But yeah, I'm inclined to agree. What makes someone think that's funny? Eor went like, EVERYWHERE putting an "Eor was here" tag on. It's obnoxious, there should be some punishment for that.

I heard you liek werkips....... thats just eveil, but funny, anyone having sig problems? mine wont show up till I edit it.

also notice, I can not spell tagged right until Frutis pointed it out, but that is the only one I did *waits for a lecture*

editz: we can remove our own tags, so I have removed it from the list.
Yeah, the sig option isn't available anymore. *shrug* I don't know what's going on, maybe that's on purpose.

Okay, the name-calling was unnecessary. You spelled it wrong and it was a bogus tag, so I think I have a right to be irked.

In any case, I stand by what I said; the creator of a thread should be able to edit tags. The creator of the tag should also be able to edit tags, but if their tag is deleted, that should still count as a tag. In other words, if you use up a tag but it's something stupid like "Eor was here" and the thread owner removes it, it still counts as if you put that tag up there. This way you don't have people adding tags over and over until you get sick of deleting it and the system fails anyways.

Apparently mods like messing with tags. Most of them are funny so I don't care.
It's indirect spam. It's not even funny. "lolcano" isn't even anywhere NEAR funny. It's stupid.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
The sigs will show up, but you have to click on the little check-box so that it will show up.
and your right the creator of the thread should be able to delete the tags he/she doesn't want, as for spamming punishment the worst they should do is to temporarily ban you.
Mudkip, I agree, is way overrated, but he is still my third favorite pokémon behind Empoleon and Piplup.

for a tag, I hope you don't mind that I put awesome thread, and the names of the people who are part of the thread.

crap, it only lets you add two tags

I need to stop editing this post:) hey ummm... would any of you (people who are part of the shop) mind if I post some of my attempted fusions, because I would like some opinions.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The sigs will show up, but you have to click on the little check-box so that it will show up.
and your right the creator of the thread should be able to delete the tags he/she doesn't want, as for spamming punishment the worst they should do is to temporarily ban you.
Mudkip, I agree, is way overrated, but he is still my third favorite pokémon behind Empoleon and Piplup.

for a tag, I hope you don't mind that I put awesome thread, and the names of the people who are part of the thread.
But that's just it, the usual "Show Signature" box isn't showing up.

For spamming punishment, I think it should be the same as regular spam; maybe a tad more lenient.

As for the tags you added, I don't mind at all. even if they were bad, which they're not, they've got to be 100x better than "lolcano" and "cat food located here".

zrky

Smash Lol'd
That's odd, the "Show Signature" box shows up for me.
but as mentioned above, would you mind if I post some of my new attempted fusions for opinionating

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
crap, it only lets you add two tags

I need to stop editing this post:) hey ummm... would any of you (people who are part of the shop) mind if I post some of my attempted fusions, because I would like some opinions.
Yeah; I had two tags left (I thought I only had 4 as the creator of the thread, apparently I have 5) so I added bowser_king and Mewter to the tags. Someone else needs to add Meta-Kirby as a tag.

As for posting your fusions, I don't see why not. :)

EDIT: Haha, oops. I almost did a double post. Thanks for posting in between there so I didn't.

metaknightp0wns, I completed all three of your Kabutops requests.

I gave Alakabutops four arms (you can't tell exactly from the way it looks) because I felt like both the hands with spoons and the scythes of Kabutops are essential to their feel. I felt if I removed either one, it wouldn't feel like either Alakazam or Kabutops, so I gave him four arms. Now he has two eating utensils right off the bat. :laugh:

XACE-K

Smash Master
Because it's a running online joke, just like O Rly? and Shoop Da Whoop/IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR. If you look it up, there's probably something discussing its origin on Wikipedia or something.
Well those online jokes are awesome. As for that "do you liek Mudkipz", I don't get it? Why does it have to be Mudkip? There's four-hundred and something more pokemon that are made (even though some shouldn't even exist) and Mudkip is used. Why?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well those online jokes are awesome. As for that "do you liek Mudkipz", I don't get it? Why does it have to be Mudkip? There's four-hundred and something more pokemon that are made (even though some shouldn't even exist) and Mudkip is used. Why?
Encyclopedia Dramatica said:
Spawned from a DeviantArt comment inviting someone to their Pokémon group, the comment basically used the person's apparent like of Mudkips to perhaps entice the user to join their group. Whether or not said person actually joined is unknown.

It eventually spawned a very popular piece of copypasta on 4chan's /b/ telling a story about someone at a school asking "So i herd u liek mudkips" to some ****** who screams back "I LUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS!"
There we have it; the origin. Why it became so popular, I don't know, but...there you have it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I like mudkip, even before that joke I thought he was cool. As for tags what the heck is this stupid cat food tag doing?? Man I have used none of my tags and it seems were almost full :/

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Hey, I like the Kabutops fusions and mudkipz, lol:laugh: seriously they look cool I like the four arms and the mewtwo one.:)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I like mudkip, even before that joke I thought he was cool. As for tags what the heck is this stupid cat food tag doing?? Man I have used none of my tags and it seems were almost full :/
Yeah, I've no clue where they're coming from. Probably the same idiot that gave our thread a 1 for no good reason.
In any case, if you still have your two tags left, use one of them to put "meta-kirby" as a tag, so all of the members of our thread will be tagged.

Hey, I like the Kabutops fusions and mudkipz, lol:laugh: seriously they look cool I like the four arms and the mewtwo one.:)
Thanks, I'm glad you like them. Kabutwo is my personal favorite of the three.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yeah, I've no clue where they're coming from. Probably the same idiot that gave our thread a 1 for no good reason.
In any case, if you still have your two tags left, use one of them to put "meta-kirby" as a tag, so all of the members of our thread will be tagged.

Thanks, I'm glad you like them. Kabutwo is my personal favorite of the three.
I like the alakazam fusion :). Oh, I added meta-kirby to the tags.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
could i have a mudkip+wooper fusion? lol
We are overloaded with requests at the moment, and we’re all fairly busy—as such, we request that you hold off on making any further requests until we are able to catch up. Thank you.

Again, no more requests until we're caught up, please.

Spire

III
BRoomer
could i have a mudkip+wooper fusion? lol
Don't forget Wynaut, he looks exactly like Mudkip and Wooper also.

Also, Firus, you should blow that message up to epic proportions. Maybe people will see it then.

And one last note - perhaps all of the complaining only invites more of what we do not want. Just accept the inconveniences and live with them. Yeah, it's annoying, I understand, but let's put an end to the arguing about it.

Haha, "to many tags".

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget Wynaut, he looks exactly like Mudkip and Wooper also.

Also, Firus, you should blow that message up to epic proportions. Maybe people will see it then.

And one last note - perhaps all of the complaining only invites more of what we do not want. Just accept the inconveniences and live with them. Yeah, it's annoying, I understand, but let's put an end to the arguing about it.

Haha, "to many tags".
o ya and ynot o and just gnore ths request untill ur unloaded again XD

metaknightp0wns

Smash Apprentice
metaknightp0wns, I completed all three of your Kabutops requests.

I gave Alakabutops four arms (you can't tell exactly from the way it looks) because I felt like both the hands with spoons and the scythes of Kabutops are essential to their feel. I felt if I removed either one, it wouldn't feel like either Alakazam or Kabutops, so I gave him four arms. Now he has two eating utensils right off the bat. :laugh:
those look badas$ omg thanks so much ^^

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So who is going to make the 1000th post on this thread?:)
Well actually, I wasn't going to bring it up, but can I ask to make the 1000th post? I have something special planned.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Well actually, I wasn't going to bring it up, but can I ask to make the 1000th post? I have something special planned.
Actually I thought you should make it since you created the thread only 1 more posts left.

Ummmmm...person below have you seen the OP, it's has over 20 pending requests!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
1000 posts, guys! Wow, we've come a long way. I never imagined our shop would become so huge.

In celebration, and in thanks, I present you with this;

A present.

Let's keep the shop going for another thousand posts!

Top Bottom