• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Spire

III
BRoomer

Raytar is done. It's not really that good but it was hard to implament the things I wanted to at the start of choicing this fusion.
I can only imagine the difficulty of fusing the slender, sharp Rayquaza, with the rocky, jagged, large Tyranitar. They may seem like they would go well together, but they're very, very different in form. I must compliment you on fusing a part of Rayquaza'a head into Tyranitar's. That was a really nice touch.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I have two announcements to make:

First of all, Meta-Kirby is now a full member of our shop! His first post is linked to in the OP and he will update his work from there. He can now work on requests.

Second of all, Firus, Spire, Bowser, and Mewter's Custom Pokemon Shop is no longer our name. To avoid an extraordinarily long title (not that it wasn't long already, but...) we have changed it to simply The Custom Pokemon Shop.

they dont do any lucario fusions
True, but since it's not even an edit (which isn't difficult for Lucario like fusions are), it's just a recolor, we may allow it. Thanks for pointing that out though.

In any case, I've been really busy today, but now I'm here. I'll update the Pending Requests list and get cracking.

Oh yeah, and Super Deoxys = called.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
so.. no one's gonna take on my parasect? :(
Well, Spire said he might take this on. If not, one of us (probably me) will. In the time being, we're still pretty backed up, so it's probably not going to be done quickly.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hey. Has zrky showed any of you his mudkip/zigzagoon fusion? He's shown it to me and it looked really cool x_x

Spire

III
BRoomer
True, but since it's not even an edit (which isn't difficult for Lucario like fusions are), it's just a recolor, we may allow it. Thanks for pointing that out though.
Stole the words right out of my mouth. Recolors, or perhaps type-changes of the banned Pokemon are allowed, just not fusions.

Well, Spire said he might take this on. If not, one of us (probably me) will. In the time being, we're still pretty backed up, so it's probably not going to be done quickly.
I'll take it. I meant to nab it yesterday, but forgot to.

XACE-K

Smash Master
While I wait for mewter to do the back sprite, I make 2 requests. Sorry for giving you guys more work.

Electabuzz + Magmar
Rhydon + Lickitung

The pokemon in the requests are pokemon who I think should not of had evolved forms in D/P.

XACE-K

Smash Master
lol same here i hate how they look they look terrible
Magmortar and Electivire look like *******, Lickiliky looks and its name is ******** while Rhyperioir wasn't even needed. Rhydon was bada** by itself.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Magmortar and Electivire look like *******, Lickiliky looks and its name is ******** while Rhyperioir wasn't even needed. Rhydon was bada** by itself.
Correction: Magmar, Electabuzz, Lickitung, AND Rhydon were badass by themselves. Now they're all just "middle-stages" and don't feel so prime anymore.

I'd like to create an Ice counterpart family (only basic and baby stages) for Electabuzz and Magmar. Jynx doesn't count, she's Ice/Psychic and is surrounded by too much controversy (and isn't worthy in the least bit). Than again, Jynx is considered their counterpart, because of Smoochum's inclusion in 2nd generation, along with Elekid and Magby. Ugh. I hate Jynx.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Hope it's no problem if I make a request, but can you make a Riolu/Lugia and Rhydon/Aggron

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Jeez, I guess I just wasn't checking often enough, but...I couldn't get on until about 5 minutes ago. From about the time I posted last night to 5 minutes ago, I got a constant Database Error.

In any case, I'm back now. I got a couple of fusions done.

However, the requests have REALLY stacked up now, and are still stacking up, so I'm going to post this here and in the OP;

We are overloaded with requests at the moment, and we’re all fairly busy—as such, we request that you hold off on making any further requests until we are able to catch up. Thank you.

Sorry; no more requests until further notice, please. I've been semi-busy lately, a lot of it catching me by surprise, and if we keep taking requests, every time we put a dent into it, we're going to have the dent filled back in. So please; we'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

zrky, I finished Furret/Rayquaza and Swampert/Empoleon.

Chagen46, I finished the Poison Type Eevee.

could i have a Venustoise sprite?
Already been completed. Check my edits.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Correction: Magmar, Electabuzz, Lickitung, AND Rhydon were badass by themselves. Now they're all just "middle-stages" and don't feel so prime anymore.

I'd like to create an Ice counterpart family (only basic and baby stages) for Electabuzz and Magmar. Jynx doesn't count, she's Ice/Psychic and is surrounded by too much controversy (and isn't worthy in the least bit). Than again, Jynx is considered their counterpart, because of Smoochum's inclusion in 2nd generation, along with Elekid and Magby. Ugh. I hate Jynx.
Thanks for the correction because its true. I wish their evolved forms were permenatly deleted from the pokemon franchise, never to appear again.

Also what do you mean by too much controversy surrounding Jynx? I heard of that there was a banned pokemon episode with Jynx except I don't know what its about so is that the reason.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Ya I think we need to pause on requests until there all (or a lot) are done.

Thanks for the correction because its true. I wish their evolved forms were permenatly deleted from the pokemon franchise, never to appear again.

Also what do you mean by too much controversy surrounding Jynx? I heard of that there was a banned pokemon episode with Jynx except I don't know what its about so is that the reason.
there was a problem with jynx that her face was black and how she had big lips( thats why her face is purple now) to in a way mock black people.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Agreed.

As for Jynx, I've never heard of the controversy before, but I can definitely imagine it...
Just think about it for a moment. The way it has acted, the way it looks...everything.

Also, I've never been a fan of it either. Mr. Mime and Jynx are a little too humanoid for my liking. But yeah, I've always bunched those two together, Pinsir and Scyther together, and Electabuzz and Magmar together. Jynx was never a part of those two for me. Even the situations you find them in in-game make sense that way. Pinsir and Scyther are available in the Safari Zone, one to each game. Magmar and Electabuzz are one to each game in a location specific to their type. Neither Mr. Mime nor Jynx is available in the wild, but by a trade. (This is, of course, Red/Blue.)

there was a problem with jynx that her face was black and how she had big lips( thats why her face is purple now) to in a way mock black people.
Wait, THAT'S what the controversy was? I wouldn't have imagined that at all.

Eh, I wouldn't have even picked that up. Sometimes I think people can be too sensitive about these things.

Then again, I suppose you have to be sensitive these days with so many people running around suing because they can. Like, honestly--suing because you got yourself burned with coffee? Or because McDonalds "made you" fat? Or even better, suing because you got bit by a dog while breaking into someone's house. That's my favorite one.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Jeez, I guess I just wasn't checking often enough, but...I couldn't get on until about 5 minutes ago. From about the time I posted last night to 5 minutes ago, I got a constant Database Error.

We are overloaded with requests at the moment, and we’re all fairly busy—as such, we request that you hold off on making any further requests until we are able to catch up. Thank you.

Sorry; no more requests until further notice, please. I've been semi-busy lately, a lot of it catching me by surprise, and if we keep taking requests, every time we put a dent into it, we're going to have the dent filled back in. So please; we'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

zrky, I finished Furret/Rayquaza and Swampert/Empoleon.

Stupid Database error, I manage to get one this morning for five minutes, I get off and the error is back, it drove me crazy.
Haha you made a request for us not to request:laugh:sorry I just thought that was funny
Thanks for the Fusions Furret/Rayquaza looks cool/funny:)
and Empoleon/Swampert looks like a frog in a tux.

It's because the episode Jynx was in, was banned, because of "Black Stereotype" which isn't true but you know the how criticism goes. and I think electivire was the only cool one.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
seriously... Jynx looked black because her body had no physical shape... just play pokemon stadium and make her faint for proof

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The jynx stereotype issue IMO is stupid it's like suing Mr.mime cause he's white and it makes white people look like mimes >_>
Yeah, next thing you know PETA is going to sue Nintendo because Pokemon encourages the injuring of animals. (Can't say that about Zelda though...)
Godforsaken Cuccos.

seriously... Jynx looked black because her body had no physical shape... just play pokemon stadium and make her faint for proof
Haha, yeah...it turns into hair.

EDIT: lowradiation8989, I finished Snorlax/Electivire/Magmortar with the Legendary Birds' wings.

Zook, I finished Shaymin/Trapinch.

I also came up with a possible alternate name for this fusion, aside from Shaypinch. Since a lot of people dislike it and think Shaymin is useless (I'm not one of them), an easy-to-put-together name would be Crapinch. Just thought you might enjoy that.

Sorry guys, for the late completion of these. Once I put a request on my Claimed list, I forget when it was requested in relation to the Pending Requests list, and I forgot those had been requested a few pages before the ones I recently did. I should probably try to think of a method to keep track of that...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Cresselia is very hard to fuse with. You may think it's easy, but it has very little to work with and what you can work with is weird-shaped as it is.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
could i have charizard+Dragonite?
First of all, it's already been done. I believe Mewter did it.

Also, I'll post this again just in case anyone else missed it;

No more requests until further notice, please.

Okay, what the HECK is going on? I get a Database Error, I get on for 5 minutes, I get a Database Error for 5 minutes, and the pattern repeats. I really hope they fix this, and SOON. It's almost been 24 hours since this problem popped up.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Also, I've never been a fan of it either. Mr. Mime and Jynx are a little too humanoid for my liking. But yeah, I've always bunched those two together, Pinsir and Scyther together, and Electabuzz and Magmar together. Jynx was never a part of those two for me. Even the situations you find them in in-game make sense that way. Pinsir and Scyther are available in the Safari Zone, one to each game. Magmar and Electabuzz are one to each game in a location specific to their type. Neither Mr. Mime nor Jynx is available in the wild, but by a trade. (This is, of course, Red/Blue.)
Exactly how I've always felt. I've never been a fan of Mr. Mime or Jynx (I would have stated him in my last post also, but forgot). Mr. Mime depicts a man far too much, to the point of including "Mr." in its name, yet it can be either male or female. Jynx is obviously a woman, and is a female-only species, but also depicts humans far too much. Smoochum and Mime Jr. do not help the families at all. I really dislike these Pokemon on Cresselia's level. They are not Pokemon.

Wait, THAT'S what the controversy was? I wouldn't have imagined that at all.

Eh, I wouldn't have even picked that up. Sometimes I think people can be too sensitive about these things.

Then again, I suppose you have to be sensitive these days with so many people running around suing because they can. Like, honestly--suing because you got yourself burned with coffee? Or because McDonalds "made you" fat? Or even better, suing because you got bit by a dog while breaking into someone's house. That's my favorite one.

That's what Jynx is based off of. A Ganguro girl. Not a person of African descent.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
regardless, it was screamed that she closely resembled the racist sterotyped Blackface actors... like Mr. Popo in DBZ

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Vampgar is done. I never thought that it would turn out this way but when using absols tail it seemed to fit perfectly under gengars arms. So he's a vampire now :).

Top Bottom