• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Friday or I'm not coming : P.

I didn't hear NL say Dire got lucky wtf O_o?

I was w/ him the whole time after he lost...weird.

Tanks fo' da shoutout...and saying I had an easy bracket means bye(LOL), Leo, Pope, Eli, Sneak, Snakeee and NinjaLink sucked chunks if thats the case...since they were in my bracket.

Kinda disrespectful don'tcha think?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
The after math was funny once you got through the sadness. That is the first time I ever saw that in a tourney.

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
bum i would also say friday =O hopfuly Jayoyeah could go also =]

D1 i know everyone in swat.. prior to brawl.. except DJ Nintendo but im a honorary member.

but does anyone know what site to get the gecko hacks for brawl,, *no tripping/longer save videos/ changing in game music and such*

ninjalink said he would give it to me or post in the thread again but i havent seen him post =[

thanks =]

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
The after math was funny once you got through the sadness. That is the first time I ever saw that in a tourney.
It was kind of disappointing lol. Like I told blue though, he's the person i would rather lose to more than anyone else. The last time we played in tournament the exact same thing happened which is why I couldnt believe it happened again. 3rd game, sonic ditto, about even %, i spring and he caught me lol.

BUM163

Smash Lord
alukard those matches were like upsets lol. eggm losing? jman losing to a luigi? hmmmm whats going on? anyway those matches were cool. if you coming please vote what day you can come.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
bum i would also say friday =O hopfuly Jayoyeah could go also =]

D1 i know everyone in swat.. prior to brawl.. except DJ Nintendo but im a honorary member.

but does anyone know what site to get the gecko hacks for brawl,, *no tripping/longer save videos/ changing in game music and such*

ninjalink said he would give it to me or post in the thread again but i havent seen him post =[

thanks =]
There's a thread in the GBD that has all the ins and outs about Brawl hacks and how to install them and whatnot.

Matter of fact: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199810
tada!

Edit: here's another one, I think this has the actual codes: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200084&highlight=hacks

BUM163

Smash Lord
it would end when we finish. there is no time limit. the dude is mad cool. if its done friday it will be a std.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lets get it on friday w00t but what time does it start cuz i gotta take the train right after school from long island to the bx

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Guys i'm looking for a brawl crew that aint 1/2 ******** if anyone is picking up let me know Reno can vouch for me i can hold my own :|

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I vote for friday.

Kwis i was lookin for the music code. My original source disappeared so yea.

Dire my apologies for sayin that. Just upset about the tourney as was 150+ others. Back pain plus frustration makes upset.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ight so 7 and it won't start early. thx for posting and keep posting. alex how are you goin to blues? i wanna go out there myself

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I'm not going this time but Friday seems right for a weekly. A weekly on Saturday is kind of dumb because it's a weekly...what if theres a NJ tournament that people want to go to on Saturday?

Weeklies should NEVER be on Saturdays...if not for that reason alone then for the reason that most people do things on Saturday...

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Friday or I'm not coming : P.

I didn't hear NL say Dire got lucky wtf O_o?

I was w/ him the whole time after he lost...weird.

Tanks fo' da shoutout...and saying I had an easy bracket means bye(LOL), Leo, Pope, Eli, Sneak, Snakeee and NinjaLink sucked chunks if thats the case...since they were in my bracket.

Kinda disrespectful don'tcha think?
Actually I kind of meant Leo basically, since he told me himself he got an easy bracket..dunno why I threw you in there, probably cause you split with Leo...dummy me :dizzy: You earned your spot fighting some of those guys.

It's cool NL I wasn't offended at all, I don't get riled up when people talk the smack about me, I just wanted to point out that it was founded on incorrect circumstances. People know how I am I dish it out and I can take it...heck, I even hear that behind out backs Fab says DA is a bunch of washed up scrubs but that didn't stop me from havin fun with him and Bum when they came with us to the club after the tourney.

Game trash talk is just that, game trash talk.

Like this, BUM IS WHACK, I can beat you ANYTIME
:uzi::uzi::uzi:

BUM163

Smash Lord
stop shooting me with a pac man commando and exactly. game trash talking is just that. when people take it to the next level thats wack.

Alukard

Smash Hero
BUM ... ima **** u with ike next time i see u son ... like that dire ? =]

i miss ya weekly people ... life has been pretty ummm time consuming =\ ... i'll see wat i can do for this obviously friday weekly lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea it most likely gonna be this friday. if enough people come with melee setups and theres at least a good amount. i will do melee also. i plan to do one melee tournament if anything and just see how that goes.

Alukard

Smash Hero
u make me smile with the melee ... its like a win win for me now ... old friends and melee ... too good =]

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
The Chocolate Cow Moo wants to go to Blues tournament saturday. someoen hit me up via pm / aim if they can get me out there please.

One more shoutout i forgot to do...

The Randoms: From what i hear / saw some of yallz are really good. still dont have my respect until you beat me, but off top Pope, Krsitain ( darn snake player ), kai, the lucas with the nunchuck / wiimote and others i dont know did thier thing and were noticed. now to introduce yall to my EV trained Charizard someday... ~^.^~

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i plan to do that and if enough people come for that and bring copies of the game, then we can do it.

D1

Banned via Administration
I vote for Friday!

DA is definitely not a bunch of washed up scrubs cuz I just recently played w/ Wes and Hellfox and these nigz were beastin!

Ggz guys! ^_^

Top Bottom