• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
^ dont you ever miss a lupe concert for smash.
lol.

woah stuff sounds crazy. could bums venue hold this amount of people? im telling you with nyc smash tourneys there's gotta be a willingness to end late or have stds.

also brawl lover is a liar, and a gay player.
I doubt it. Even though Bum's venue had chairs and more open space, I can still see majority of people waiting outside for their matches to be done with.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wish sakurai put a special minigame where kirby and helper and team up against another Kirby and helper player(s).

That'd be sweet

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Lolz Yeah my feet were killing me. I paid for the singles (HsQrL) but didn't join it. =*( Maybe for the next tourneys we can get some chairs in even though it was impossible to fit chairs in that place. >_>

DUDE YOUR HOOD SQUIREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U LEFT ME WTF WERE U THINKIN BRO. YOU DITCHED ME TO LOOK STUPID WITH NO TEAMMATE AND I HAD 2 DO a 2 on 1. WE COULD HAVE BEASTED!!!!!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
so apparnetly blue had the wrong idea what had happened with Gladumus

For someone to think i told leo how to beat blue with a character i can't beat him with is pretty dumb

but me and blue are cool now because we worked it out

anyway ggs everyone

lol i feel like i did horrible but no johns XD

Cia

das kwl
I'm glad so many people showed up. a lot more than some regional tournaments which is ridiculous.

I don't remember a lot of names so my shoutouts will be pretty vague.

Alex - thanks for hosting the tournament. Eff PnT

Pool #8 Ref, DJN, BlackWaltz, Cheez, CW, Soul Ark, Liquid 1, HTS?, unrefined. You guys were all amazing and our pool was pretty tough. good matches all

Sneak - thanks for teaming w/ me. sorry about my SD's

Glick - gg's in teams. Nice puff, let's ditto next time :]

shadow - LMAO. those dedede dittos were the most fun dittos I've ever done. there was just way too much craziness.

the random basement social club (Hax, Snakeee, Shadow, Atomsk_92, Kwis, Jash) - waaaaay too much fun talking about extremely random things

Hab - thanks sooo much for housing me the night before. hours of smash and talking about tekken was amazing, we should play tekken tag sometime (and tekken 3 for tekken ball mode)

cris - you're gonna be famous. that match vs. Jumpman was amazing.

and there was a very impressive lucas user who played w/ a wii mote + nunchuck. that was cool

shinigami - GGs. I didn't go peach against you in tournament because you have 2 sisters that BOTH use peach that you play all the time. there was no one more qualified to peach than you so I went meta >_<. I heard you also ***** hax's snake. good shizz

D1 - friendlies were waay too fun. GGs

snakeee - GGs. fun tourney match

Jtails - it really sucked that out of 170 people we had to play each other second round in both events

Eli + Duwop - fun tourney match. GGs

Demigodz - it's been a while since I've seen 4 of you in one place. god****

Blackaboy!! it kills me how you come up with these fictional stories / jokes.. lmfao. and OMG @ you using olimar on me in tournament :( that's low :(:(

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Ahh that's who it was. Sorry about that knightmare. >< I was looking for you in the sea of people and couldn't see you at all. I had things to do yesterday and my feet were killing meh. >< Next time I'll make sure I make time to stay through the entire tourney. (even though 3AM is wayyy too late)

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I felt like i did terribly at this. I hadn't played in over a month and i played like i didn't care about winning at all. I used to do much much better at the weeklies. I'm definitely gonna have to start training in this game again.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I don't think I'm gonna spend money to compete in a Brawl tourney ever again.

I'll probably rescind that statement in like half a year, but for now any training and tourney-entering payment I do will be for Melee.

Not that I'm gonna stop playing Brawl, just... won't pay towards Bum's retirement fund again. :)

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Wow, my back and legs hurt still. I can't believe I was standing from noon to 2am, that's ********. We definitely should never do 2 tourns in one day. It's either singles or doubles, not both. I can't believe how screwed I got out of singles (along with other worthy players). They changed it from top 4 in pools to top 2, after people already qualified for top 4. I didn't mind, since I was in top 2, until people were randomly dropping out of the pools and the new rule was that anyone who leaves has their losses void. So in other words, if you beat someone and they leave, it counts as you not beating them. So I got screwed out of that, since I ended up losing 3 wins. The owner was such a **** too. I don't know if I'm ever gonna go there again. No johns though. I at least got 4th in teams.
I think only a few people are worth mentioning anyway, since only some that went were actually good or impressive.
Bum: Stop being so good. Way to beat a chain grabbing Dedede though.
Ninjalink: Your diddy always gives me seizures and makes me crave bananas.
Dire: Your style always amazes me. Good ****.
Eli: Stop beasting with your Kirby and Wario. Fart ftw.
Those two chicks using Yoshi/Peach (Forgot your names >_>): Very underestimated, awesome matches.
There's more, but this post is way too long. So quit life.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Those two chicks using Yoshi/Peach (Forgot your names >_>): Very underestimated, awesome matches.
There's more, but this post is way too long. So quit life.
Mop? and Miwa = Twin sisters of Doom. Mop?'s Yoshi annoys me to hell and Miwa's Peach is just scary.

Twin Sisters of Doom.

And Doowop get at our ****ed up bracket. I apologize for all the confusion.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yeahhhhh Miwa n Mop almost beat Glick and I until i caught Mop with a unexpected DDD F-smash :)

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that's them. We played them later in the tourn, like in the quarter finals or something. I'd team with any one of them in a future doubles tourn if they wanted to. I like to have different partners each tourn. HaB, I should've still advanced because I beat Rhyme in our pools and we were tied. But oh well, not first time I was screwed in a tourn. No johns.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah, that's them. We played them later in the tourn, like in the quarter finals or something. I'd team with any one of them in a future doubles tourn if they wanted to. I like to have different partners each tourn. HaB, I should've still advanced because I beat Rhyme in our pools and we were tied. But oh well, not first time I was screwed in a tourn. No johns.
Whoa whoa whoa.

Okay. You beat Rhyme and tied with him. So how did this John dude make it past you guys? He lost to Rhyme and you, right?

No Johns should have made it out of that pool.

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow I didn't know this thread existed.

Such a big turnout I can't post shoutouts. XD

Thanks for all the love.

And I still can't believe w/o getting sleep the night b4, I get top 3 splitting w/ Bum and Leo ^_^.

To everyone who made the brackets OMFG it was so intense watching every match go on in every TV, every match I had in brackets was intense. As was my matches vs. Atomsk and Dark Pch in pools as well.

Yatta!

NYC ftw!

Leo we're back on top again baby like good times!

Bum you're always on top, but that'll have to change soon ^_^.

*edit* I lied...

...QUICK SHOUTOUT TO MY TS N1GGAZ NINJALINK, RON, FAB, AND STARZ! ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!

Malcolm wasn't there but its Lupe Fiasco...c'mon he woulda beasted if he was there as well so RELAX!

I also can't forget the first crew I used to be in so shoutouts to DA as well my boy Kubuu's Bday is today and thanks for the cake ^_^, Wes it was great seein ya, Dire stop BEASTIN, Raffy always stayin fresh, Bluchu good to see u ^_^, and Hellfox I'M NOT A MAN...I'M A DOG!

Shoutouts to my FIT n1ggaz Jumpman, Mop, Miwa, Shinigami, Kevin, Crismas, YRB, and...wait Hoyo wasn't there -_-.

Shoutouts to my Polytech n*ggaz Jtails, Owl, and DMT!

Shoutouts to DGZ n*ggaz Cass, Tier, HaB and LUCK AKA BENJAMIN LINUS!

Shoutouts to SWAT for comin thru as always Hax, DJN, Zro, and is Kwis? in SWAT?

Big ups to my PE pplz Crismas OMG WE SAW TOM CRUISE IN MANHATTAN!, Snake ggz ur Sheik is rapesauce, Shadow omg just squeeze urself into brackets jerk! XD, and ALEX STRIFE FIRST AND FORMOST FOR HOSTING A BEAST ARSE TOURNEY! Despite thet crap that happened it was still a beast tournament.

Enemy Controller shoutouts Atomsk, Izumi, Blue, 34, Kai, and I dunno who else I talk to in there but I love you allz?

Shoutout to my Bklyn n*ggaz Ryko, Silven, Dark Pch., Shin, Rookie ( I count you as Bklyn quit life XD) etc...

Oh yeah to all the other Zodiac Braves shoutout to you too...

Shoutouts to my LI n*ggaz Doowop, Eli, Knighmare etc.

OMG everyone else I talked to much love sry I didn't shoutout you out.

Except this one person I heard said my Falco sucked cuz I don't pivot CG?

First and foremost, I used to do that sh** b4 I ever saw vids of Sethlon do it. You can ask NinjaLink. Sry if I don't always try to pump out vids of my chars pulling off crap. I'm more focused on trying to do well in tournaments instead of pleasing the crowd mister random self meat rider. If I actually stopped trying to master so many new fighters that are coming out nowadays I'd actually do all the flashy Falco sh** that I used to when me and NL trained like EVERYDAY.

Shoutout to Hoyo for giving me his GameCube controller to keep! I have long since put my prized Brawl controller w/ the Yoshi sticker up on the shelf for your CF stickered controller. It is amazing in Melee and Brawl...thank you so much! <33

Shoutout to Reno and Godot just cuz he's Reno even if he wasn't there.

Shoutout to the basement gang that was having mad OD fun and the after monthly crew XD!

OMEGA APEX SHOUTOUT TO ALEX STRIFE CUZ HE DEEEEEEEEEEED IT!

The End.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Wow I didn't know this thread existed.

Such a big turnout I can't post shoutouts. XD

Thanks for all the love.

And I still can't believe w/o getting sleep the night b4, I get top 3 splitting w/ Bum and Leo ^_^.

To everyone who made the brackets OMFG it was so intense watching every match go on in every TV, every match I had in brackets was intense. As was my matches vs. Atomsk and Dark Pch in pools as well.

Yatta!

NYC ftw!

Leo we're back on top again baby like good times!

Bum you're always on top, but that'll have to change soon ^_^.

*edit* I lied...

...QUICK SHOUTOUT TO MY TS N1GGAZ NINJALINK, RON, FAB, AND STARZ! ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!

Malcolm wasn't there but its Lupe Fiasco...c'mon he woulda beasted if he was there as well so RELAX!

I also can't forget the first crew I used to be in so shoutouts to DA as well my boy Kubuu's Bday is today and thanks for the cake ^_^, Wes it was great seein ya, Dire stop BEASTIN, Raffy always stayin fresh, Bluchu good to see u ^_^, and Hellfox I'M NOT A MAN...I'M A DOG!

Shoutouts to my FIT n1ggaz Jumpman, Mop, Miwa, Shinigami, Kevin, Crismas, YRB, and...wait Hoyo wasn't there -_-.

Shoutouts to my Polytech n*ggaz Jtails, Owl, and DMT!

Shoutouts to DGZ n*ggaz Cass, Tier, HaB and LUCK AKA BENJAMIN LINUS!

Shoutouts to SWAT for comin thru as always Hax, DJN, Zro, and is Kwis? in SWAT?

Big ups to my PE pplz Crismas OMG WE SAW TOM CRUISE IN MANHATTAN!, Snake ggz ur Sheik is rapesauce, Shadow omg just squeeze urself into brackets jerk! XD, and ALEX STRIFE FIRST AND FORMOST FOR HOSTING A BEAST ARSE TOURNEY! Despite thet crap that happened it was still a beast tournament.

Enemy Controller shoutouts Atomsk, Izumi, Blue, 34, Kai, and I dunno who else I talk to in there but I love you allz?

Shoutout to my Bklyn n*ggaz Ryko, Silven, Dark Pch., Shin, Rookie ( I count you as Bklyn quit life XD) etc...

Oh yeah to all the other Zodiac Braves shoutout to you too...

Shoutouts to my LI n*ggaz Doowop, Eli, Knighmare etc.

OMG everyone else I talked to much love sry I didn't shoutout you out.

Except this one person I heard said my Falco sucked cuz I don't pivot CG?

First and foremost, I used to do that sh** b4 I ever saw vids of Sethlon do it. You can ask NinjaLink. Sry if I don't always try to pump out vids of my chars pulling off crap. I'm more focused on trying to do well in tournaments instead of pleasing the crowd mister random self meat rider. If I actually stopped trying to master so many new fighters that are coming out nowadays I'd actually do all the flashy Falco sh** that I used to when me and NL trained like EVERYDAY.

Shoutout to Hoyo for giving me his GameCube controller to keep! I have long since put my prized Brawl controller w/ the Yoshi sticker up on the shelf for your CF stickered controller. It is amazing in Melee and Brawl...thank you so much! <33

Shoutout to Reno and Godot just cuz he's Reno even if he wasn't there.

Shoutout to the basement gang that was having mad OD fun and the after monthly crew XD!

OMEGA APEX SHOUTOUT TO ALEX STRIFE CUZ HE DEEEEEEEEEEED IT!

The End.

good ish my doo

doowop

Smash Apprentice
Nah, HaB.. John beat me, remember? I was toying around with Kirby against his lame newbish Lucas and he hit me with the stupid PK Thunder hitbox crap. Him and Rhyme didn't even play, but I beat Rhyme, even though we were tied. They made us do a 2 min, 1 stock match and he got some lucky garbage on me. No johns. Just stupid that some newbs got out of pools and I didn't because of that ****.

D1, you should do Falco's Car Poop move onto those losers who aren't reppin' your mad skillz.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
D1. Charizard just told me that you should not have even worried about some random speaking bad on your falco.. you know.. the falco that got a big payday from the tournament... the falco that has gotten you high placings many times and paychecks in the past.. yeah... Charizard says dont worry about it.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
D1. Charizard just told me that you should not have even worried about some random speaking bad on your falco.. you know.. the falco that got a big payday from the tournament... the falco that has gotten you high placings many times and paychecks in the past.. yeah... Charizard says dont worry about it.
Also, Charizard says he'll Rocksmash anyone who naysays your Falco.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
lets see next new york tournament is a STD if i recall

but i cant tell my mom im going to the bronx for an STD she wont understand and start beating me :(

D1

Banned via Administration
Ew @ you using Meta Soul Ark LOL.

Sry just random MK hate don't mind me.

Also get at the EC for having I think more Sonic mains (good notable ones) than good Falco mains.

Top Bottom