• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bum, first of all AGAIN, I didn't mention your name. Nor Ace. If you feel you ran it well, then stick to that and not worry about what I said. With you mentioning it like that, it's telling me that you felt you didn't do that good at all. If you feel something is said to you not true, then don't pay mind to it.

Second, I'm sure W2z still wants to do some fighting games, but not just Smash related. Maybe SC4, Halo, Street Fighter, etc.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Second, I'm sure W2z still wants to do some fighting games, but not just Smash related. Maybe SC4, Halo, Street Fighter, etc.
so basically w2z is still feeding off of Bum/Ace's ideas and ur still supporting so in the long run ur still supporting Bum and Ace. But if u still go to w2z the get on our Crew thread i need to discuss something

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I'm Down with some SC4 of SF all u gotta do advertise in other community forums Rockin ^_^ Like the caliburforum.com or VFDC or Dustloop.com. It just shows how well u can communicate to other communities. When u advertise for a tournament^_^

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I'm Down with some SC4 of SF all u gotta do advertise in other community forums Rockin ^_^ Like the caliburforum.com or VFDC or Dustloop.com. It just shows how well u can communicate to other communities. When u advertise for a tournament^_^
word i'll advertise about termont at w2z ^_^ sounds good for those looking to play the harder smashers ^_^

yellow_rat_b@st@rd

Smash Cadet
so basically w2z is still feeding off of Bum/Ace's ideas and ur still supporting so in the long run ur still supporting Bum and Ace. But if u still go to w2z the get on our Crew thread i need to discuss something
i'm sure ppl thought of the exact same idea before bum and ace its just that they only got to do smash

epicfail

Smash Rookie
this really should've been handled over the phone or over an instant messenger of some sort. how do you expect ppl not to put in their 2 cents when you got it spilling all over the boards. next time choose a more private way of discussing stuff. im sorry bum and jeff got fired. that really sucks. good luck to you guys. and BUM what do I always say??? "WOMEN WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF MAN, BECUZ THEIR STUPID AND THEY'RE E-V-I-L !"
well if women= evil and stupid
and god created everything, then its god's fault
go blame him for ****ing up big time
hope u enjpy ur church u ****in dumb ****

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
ok how would someone be able to go to this new venue?

Like directions what train to take to the bus etc..

Cia

das kwl
well if women= evil and stupid
and god created everything, then its god's fault
go blame him for ****ing up big time
hope u enjpy ur church u ****in dumb ****
!! omg.. i was gonna ignore you for quoting him.. but LMFAOOO.. this post is hilarious. congrats om ur first post

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Your anti-deity point was patently obvious, try not to be wound too tight, the picture was just posted because it was funny. Trust me, if I actually wanted to start an argument the humor wouldn't be remotely evident.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
god ****ed up for making women the way they were. learn2read english
VaNz you might as well ignore this person anyway. It's obviously an alternate and will never sign on again unless the coward finds another situation that warrants an alternate.

:ohwell:

Alternates on forums = V@gina
Kthnx

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
rockin its kinda stupid to say you dont care what anyone else thinks then post your opinion. smash takes time always. i wanna see you pull off this amazing tourney running skills you talk of. btw bx with no train only Bus is not poppin. if we can fix play n trade it would be perfect. i miss stds. im bitter to w2z and i say its a last resort.

epicfail

Smash Rookie
VaNz you might as well ignore this person anyway. It's obviously an alternate and will never sign on again unless the coward finds another situation that warrants an alternate.

:ohwell:

Alternates on forums = V@gina
Kthnx
nope no alternatives. i have ppl who can back that up.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Speaking of backing up

Tell you what epicfail, show up to the next time a smash event is held and say that to Raffy's face and see if you can walk out with yours intact.

Girl or not, racism isn't tolerated, and you will get slapped.

Edit: I just noticed, you must know exactly who he is since you called him a ****...you know he's hispanic which points more to you being someone with an alternate account.

If I find out who you are i'll make your every smash event a living hell.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
canIsmash - Bleh, sorry about that last response. I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I was just saying the time issue shouldn't be a problem, or at least, that much of a problem. Truthfully, I can't speak and say that I would automatically do a great job, but at the same time, I do want to do something like this someday.

epicfail

Smash Rookie
Tell you what epicfail, show up to the next time a smash event is held and say that to Raffy's face and see if you can walk out with yours intact.

Edit: I just noticed, you must know exactly who he is since you called him a ****...you know he's hispanic which points more to you being someone with an alternate account.

racism aint but sexism is?

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Dire you know how I periodically disappear. I'll definitely try hitting you guys up between Monday and the 30th.

The people flaming epicfail who have been to the weeklies are hilarious. If epicfail isn't a troll I think I'll actually lawl.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
LOL who is this mysterious Epicfail? And y has this person come to cause more commotion than already is needed in the weekly thread. Can anyone explain y I can't stop laughing? Find out in the next episode of Dragonbaaaaaaaall ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO.. so much sexcism you guys.. if anything.. we were born from umm i dunno a WOMAN's Womb.. unless ya were made in a lab inside one of those test tubes LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Thus proving my point that what you guys do on this thread is that equivalent to that of Conker's 'The Great Mighty Poo' lol

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I dunno if it's sexism as much as it's misogyny. Sexism would imply some sort of discrimination or taking away of opportunities, when on the contrary we're giving women all sorts of opportunities. Mostly though the opportunity to make us a *****ing sammich.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

Somebody with the name of epicfail is not a girl.

Just get a mod to IP check him!!!!

:colorful:

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt about the bx location lol.

update part 2

you can take the 2 train 3 stops after mines and then take the bus for a 5 min ride which you have a free transfer. the play and trade i'm gonna try, but they goin the extra mile and the guy said tell us a set rate......... like the store getting 75 percent and the players get 25 lmaooooooooooo. i'll find out monday

Jtails

Smash Lord
Hey guys its been a while. what no more weeklies!? >.<

in any case I've been working on some flash games and trying to make some moneys.

I also came across an interesting article that raises my attention as a game designer.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/new-game-enemy-takes-a-solid-day-to-defeat/1238418

I think games should be hard and if you make the commitment to face the boss don't complain about it afterwards!

opinions? because games aren't very hard these days anymore.

Top Bottom