• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
ya better not b talking about conway ... cuz i used to play for cards there back in the yugioh days and i deff got stuck up gunpoint ... so i dunno about all that safety **** lol

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. that area does suck indeed.. no one put a gun to me.. but they stole my nextel phone (when i had the 860). the worst part is, when my mom called.. they said "miss, come get ya son, he bleedin. come get ya son, he gone die" i find this out when my mother shows up in tears w/ an army guys. i was like.. "wtf"

but i don't think its near conway because he said that there's no train around there. but.. **** the bronx sucks

rockin - u shouldn't care if i block u or not. i would just really prefer to not see some people's posts and if i have to block a few more people to ensure that.. than whatevz

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well the thing is, I like to see your response to my sayings/questions whether it's Smash related, real life related, and several other stuffs.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
My boy hax got 5th at the 2008 pokemon tcg world championships.

everybody give him a round of applause. :)

he also went 7-0 in the swiss rounds before top 32 was announced. what a beast!

we got to play some melee friendlies too! :D
HAX FTW!!!

Gonna hit that six flags tomorrow.

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Leo got banned. About time.

Do you guys have any idea of how many threads this kid made having the same pics and titles. It was seriously not in any way funny. Just think of how much time these mods must of wasted looking for each thread this guy made and deleting them. Seriously guys stop the nonsense.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Leo is still cool peoples ****it XD

And I dunno about a weekly place at the bronx. As much as I like the bronx, there's certain parts where it's just a bad time to go/come out of certain places at dark. granted, it may not go as late as 12AM, but safey is no. 1 issue. Trust me, it's not worth it. Also, even if the bronx area was a place of low to nearly none crime rate, it'd still be a ***** for OoS peeps to come by there. That's why Matt. qas the best spot, cause it wasn't that much of a travel

in anycase, let's keep trying at other venue spots that isn't in the Bronx >>;;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9joAb4XMaUs

Guys gotta check this vid out. rants of education ftw

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
And I dunno about a weekly place at the bronx. As much as I like the bronx, there's certain parts where it's just a bad time to go/come out of certain places at dark. granted, it may not go as late as 12AM, but safey is no. 1 issue. Trust me, it's not worth it. Also, even if the bronx area was a place of low to nearly none crime rate, it'd still be a ***** for OoS peeps to come by there. That's why Matt. qas the best spot, cause it wasn't that much of a travel
chicken. I was born and raised in the bronx silly. its not that bad of a place to hold tournaments... I mean geez... heads said the area is peace AND they have security... but I forget... most of nyc smash are youngins... and some of the older ones are kinda chicken...

long story short... if heads dont wanna come the the bx... find another spot yourselves...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Meh, you can call it what you want. lol

Arn't there any decent venue spots in Queens/Brooklyn? I remember someone mentioning Hunter College as a decemt venue spot.

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
yo alukard what time did youguys leave.. i know eric came in around ish to get his trunks =P

but yea where you throwing that melee weekly at? and u want to practice new decks sometime this week.

Cia

das kwl
=D you know its amazing NL LOL

LMFAO you know you love my sig ;).

And don't encourage people to block me >_> wth is that LOL.
lmfao.. i think it's fun.. if people ignored me.. i don't think i'd mind.. chances are, i've at least ignored them first, or come dangerously close to ignoring them

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmfao.. i think it's fun.. if people ignored me.. i don't think i'd mind.. chances are, i've at least ignored them first, or come dangerously close to ignoring them
You get close to ignoring people?

My ignoring gets rounded up (not down) so if I think people is like 0.5 on the "I wanna ignore you" scale it just gets rounded up to 1 and they get ignored :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Two people who block spam and nonsense posters all the time just spent over 3 pages conversing about spamming. Which ironically lead to more spam...

Should I block you two guys? Lmao

Naw you guys are cool

<3 teczero and vanz

When's the next tourney at that play n trade place?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Two people who block spam and nonsense posters all the time just spent over 3 pages conversing about spamming. Which ironically lead to more spam...

Should I block you two guys? Lmao

Naw you guys are cool

<3 teczero and vanz

When's the next tourney at that play n trade place?
LMFAOOOOO

That was amazing ROFL <33333 =D

Cia

das kwl
well technically.. this thread has no purpose when there are no weeklies to talk about.. so we filled the void with conversation about the joys of ignoring unnecessary people until the thread gets a weekly again (that's why we're not talking in brian's thread.. lol)

and bum is supposed to meet up w/ the people at play n trade tmr.. but from the way it looks, i think he may want to use ace's venue..

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Speaking of weeklies, I've heard not too long ago that W2z will do weeklies for us again as long as we get a host who can run it correctly. I mean come on, we was giving them money ****it. They'll let us do it again, I'm sure of it. We just need a host who can run it properly and correctly.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
YOOOOOO

i checked out the venue today and my ni99az spot...............lemme tell ya

that SH*T is HOT. every1 there is madddd cool and its a nice area too. bus leaves u literally in front of the store and the metro north is down the block. they got arcades in the store as well as computers and bathrooms and all that. they got 10 tvs 42 inches and 2 38inches. theres every type of restaraunt around the area and all that so i dont wanna hear no bull. this spot is good so plz help me and bum out by supportin and comin out and showing the ppl that are allowing us to do it there that we are serious and not a joke.

he said he'll even hire security for ya if ya really dat scared of the bx. we can have weeklies again as early as september second week.or even the last week of this month. show da support people.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i personally didn't see wat was wrong b4 ... but i'm going to start hosting my tournies ... and i think we should figure out a way to have someone run tournies at webby still ... unless people dont wanna go ... i just really like the location it was really good

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
YOOOOOO

i checked out the venue today and my ni99az spot...............lemme tell ya

that SH*T is HOT. every1 there is madddd cool and its a nice area too. bus leaves u literally in front of the store and the metro north is down the block. they got arcades in the store as well as computers and bathrooms and all that. they got 10 tvs 42 inches and 2 38inches. theres every type of restaraunt around the area and all that so i dont wanna hear no bull. this spot is good so plz help me and bum out by supportin and comin out and showing the ppl that are allowing us to do it there that we are serious and not a joke.

he said he'll even hire security for ya if ya really dat scared of the bx. we can have weeklies again as early as september second week.or even the last week of this month. show da support people.
I'm kinda tight the subway isn't close...

What bus?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'll just have you know that in the case that weeklies start up at Play N Trade & in the Bronx, I'll more than likely always show up at Play N Trade since its literally a minute away.

But if it's just in the Bronx, I'll find a way up there. I'm gonna be student teaching in Harlem, so maybe I can just find a way there.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yo ace, is there an address to this place at least? And this just came to mind, but isn't TVs that are around 40 inch like LCDs or something? just curious

I still think we can get W2z to work with us if we just co-op a bit more, you know guys?

cba

Smash Master
its 513-515 East Tremont Ave.

the place is called UrbanStarzz.

its real nice dont blow this one guys.
imma show some support
& to all ya ******* (i kno) it wiil prolly be a good place and its not like some1 is gonna come up & slap u in da face for walking by.
and btw DONT GRILL UNKNOWN PEOPLE

Top Bottom