• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dark Pch - as much as I follow you on the idea of "ppl should pay attention", it also shouldn't even come to that point. It just seems silly to put that on people when a lot of people who come to these events are new and such, and you can't treat people like "tough luck lollerskates, PAY ATTENTION!" If you want people to come to these and gain attendance then a consistent day is necessary as well as a positive attitude. I also know quite a number of people who come to the weeklies who don't read smashboards.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Dark Pch - as much as I follow you on the idea of "ppl should pay attention", it also shouldn't even come to that point. If you want people to come to these and gain attendance then a consistent day is necessary as well as a positive attitude. I also know quite a number of people who come to the weeklies who don't read smashboards.
This is true because I do not check smashboards one the day I head out. It would really be a pain in the azz if the weekly is on Friday so I head out only to find out that a few minutes or hours ago they changed it to Saturday on smashboards. With that said I would like it on Friday plz.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Ill say Friday again

Also every week I bring mad stuff and if theres a free TV i set up my PS2 and gots a few fighters, Last week it was SC3 goin all day except for a lil SF3 and KOF11. I also got Melty Blood, Arcana Hearts, and GGXX:AC

Reign of Panic

Smash Rookie
i'd prefer a weekly earlier in the day. I'm not crazy about taking the train that late at night. =/

so if my vote counts (which i'm not sure it would, considering i've only been to one weekly), I'm voting for saturday. If it finishes early enough on a saturday then there's still time to do other stuff afterwards.

on a seperate note, i'd love to see a sc4 thing happen.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i'd prefer a weekly earlier in the day. I'm not crazy about taking the train that late at night. =/

so if my vote counts (which i'm not sure it would, considering i've only been to one weekly), I'm voting for saturday. If it finishes early enough on a saturday then there's still time to do other stuff afterwards.

on a seperate note, i'd love to see a sc4 thing happen.
everyone's votes count... it's not about how long you've been going... just asking when everyone can get there.

i'm about to watch that sf4 trailer cuz every1 is too hyped up about it haha

.... it was not THAT impressive lol... ehh idk

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
ZOMG It's Linguini.

****, son, I wanna Ganon ditto you, and have you take my money. Or at least see your Ganon steal other people's money.

What a ***** that you show up in summer when I'm not around. :(

BUM163

Smash Lord
next weekly is most likely on a friday. ightt eli i'll accept that challenge and if anyone wants to mm me in brawl let me know for this friday. i'm done wit the packin n helpin my momz before she bounces to v.a for 2 weeks

Snakeee

Smash Master
next weekly is most likely on a friday. ightt eli i'll accept that challenge and if anyone wants to mm me in brawl let me know for this friday. i'm done wit the packin n helpin my momz before she bounces to v.a for 2 weeks
$5 my Sheik(/Zelda?) vs. whichever of your secondaries you want :)

Edit: Linguini I randomly played you one time on wifi lol.

Snakeee

Smash Master
$5 my Sheik(/Zelda?) vs. whichever of your secondaries you want :)

Edit: Linguini I randomly played you one time on wifi lol.

..Yeah I copied and pasted my post because it was on the bottom of the page get at me :laugh:

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
OMG THE DARK KNIGHT OMG!!! TOP TIER MOVIE OF THE YEAR

DJ good **** my dood getting 9th with a bowser!!!
does anybody know the link for results?

yo **** SF3 I'm waitin for 4!!!

FRIDAYS FTW!!!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I don't even think Linguini plays Brawl. But then again, I might be wrong.

I mean the dude DID get a starring role in Ratatouille and no one knew about it beforehand.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well in the thread, he said he'll play Brawl, but he's looking forward to Melee. If he does play Ganon still, the fight would be interesting.

D1

Banned via Administration
When does the voting stop...

...I hate landslides T___T.

Yeah SF4 is gonna be fun. But I'm still hyped for SC4 I mean c'mon Kilik looks even hotter than ever.

Btw I'm trying to get some GGXXAC prac b4 this weekly so hopefully I'm in rare form for ya Khanti XD!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Soak A Toe A: He is cute.
My friend from CT: ...
Soak A Toe A: What?
My friend from CT: you can't say that
Soak A Toe A: Why not?
My friend from CT: you gotta be like "no homo"
My friend from CT: i don't believe that for real haha
Soak A Toe A: ...
Soak A Toe A: How the hell did you hear about No Homo?
Soak A Toe A: I could have sworn that was like... a close guarded New York thing?
My friend from CT: no way
My friend from CT: it's everywhere

NO HOMO IS SPREADING LIKE THE HIV!!!

No homo, though.

Top Bottom