• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
i'm a bit late as usual but i'm better than you in Mahyo Kar. ~^.^~
LOL at the funny joke... Bring it Moo-man lol:psycho:

its not that big a deal to go to the bx. beside the bx tournys wont be like an all the time event.

more like monthly maybe.

EDIT: i have wayyyy too many posts. i look like a no life on the boards.....was i a spammer back in my day?
Welcome Back AAACEEEE MAAAAAAAARRRRTHHHAAAAA!!!!! It's been awhile:lick:

HOTBOX

Smash Cadet
i think i am in the tops five in bowser players if there that many that would use him in torney. Is koppa mid teir or high can someone ans that ? kirby is really good in this game 2 he just could be my second.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
yay i made a post get at me
i think i am in the tops five in bowser players if there that many that would use him in torney. I koppa mid teir or high can someone ans that ? kirby is really good in this game 2 he just could be my second.
bowser is fat and should have his own stage he is the main bad guy or w/e he is lol
I like the tripple post Travis. ^_^.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
*IMPORTANT*

Anyone able to house me and one other person for Thursday Night?

Please PM me if you can.
I can do it, if you don't mind waking up the next morning when I leave for work. And chill in the city 'till I go to the weeklie. I wake up at about 6:30, so we'd go to sleep early-ish. But yea, if you wanna do that, my house is always open.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
LMFAOOOO bow chika wah wah
Dial: come over here emmy
Rapid_Assassin: not now I'm playin brawl. Hey...what the hell happened to my c-stick?
Dial: who cares baby? Come play with my controller. All it has is a c-stick and two sensitive shoulder triggers.
Rapid...: Does it have a rumble feature?
Dial: if you want it to rumble, I'll make it rumble.
Rapid: oh alright... plug it in. But set the match to 5 stock. I want it to last awhile...

Dial: you know who the f**k I am? I'm the juggernaut b***h!!
Rapid: I want it... I want it willingly.
Dial: I know you do you dirty b***h.
Rapid: what?
Dial: sorry.... LET'S GET IT ON!!

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Dial: come over here emmy
Rapid_Assassin: not now I'm playin brawl. Hey...what the hell happened to my c-stick?
Dial: who cares baby? Come play with my controller. All it has is a c-stick and two sensitive shoulder triggers.
Rapid...: Does it have a rumble feature?
Dial: if you want it to rumble, I'll make it rumble.
Rapid: oh alright... plug it in. But set the match to 5 stock. I want it to last awhile...

Dial: you know who the f**k I am? I'm the juggernaut b***h!!
Rapid: I want it... I want it willingly.
Dial: I know you do you dirty b***h.
Rapid: what?
Dial: sorry.... LET'S GET IT ON!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!!! Dial Has been RON'D

BUM163

Smash Lord
new bans are apply. ddd standing chain is ban. marth throw chain where he knees the lil big head kids is banned and wario chain throw is ban. if anything else comes up, i will let ya know. any questions message me on aim oni163 or post ur statements

BUM163

Smash Lord
theres a difference between chain grabbin and infinite grabbing. ddd standing chain grab. all u have to do is bash z as i show cort weeks ago n proved him wrong. it can stall time n ddd is 2 cheap wit that. marth is 2 cheap wit his infinite cuz all u have to do is bash a or z n let the person go. wario chain grab is new to me, but it's the same ****. i don't care whether ya have a problem wit it or not. those just take no skill wat so eva.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
not to shout anyone out or put them on blast or get at them or any of those other ghetto terms for speaking for someone but i think DJ nintendo might be able to house you on friday. you should speak to him about it.
i believe she said thursday not friday.... quit life

Ryan-K

Smash Master
wtf is the wario chaingrab i dont think he has one? if its dthrow then that doesnt work im pretty sure.

if its something else then w/e

wait nvm its the bashing **** its on the earthbound twins too? lol w/e i never used it anyway

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
i believe she said thursday not friday.... quit life
Oh ****, it's a girl? Didn't know that, but w/e. She'll still be allowed. If she wants. I just asked my boss if I could have Friday off, he said I'll be needed on Friday, so we'd still have to wake up. But yea. I'm cool with anyone staying at my house whenever.

And btw Ron, that **** was too ****ing funny.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Oh ****, it's a girl? Didn't know that, but w/e. She'll still be allowed. If she wants. I just asked my boss if I could have Friday off, he said I'll be needed on Friday, so we'd still have to wake up. But yea. I'm cool with anyone staying at my house whenever.

And btw Ron, that **** was too ****ing funny.
well he could always hire me =] lol

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Arrite, even though I'm not really new here, I figure I should do this anyway.

I've decided to come back to these weeklies last week, and I'll probably be there this Friday as well. If I have the money, I'll be there the week after too.

I used to come a bunch of times way back in the Spring and Summer of 2007. I played as Jigglypuff (and Mewtwo for fun). Definitely had some good times!

Then I went to Japan. I was there from August to February. While in Japan, you may know me as one of the guys who filmed Brawl matches at the demo booth in Yodobashi Camera before the game came out. I was in Brawl Central when they showed my videos of Sheik gameplay and Level 9 footage.

So yeah, I'm quily2002 aka Quil. It seems as if there's a TON of new guys over at web2zone now in the advent of Brawl being released, so I figured I should go ahead and re-introduce myself. I plan to get to know you guys better this Friday, while playing a match and while not!

So yeah, nice seeing you guys on here and can't wait to come back again. See you guys soon.

Top Bottom