• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
word?how much we talking about?lol y did u pick fox against our man surges marth?
ill mm anyone other that surge for upto 5 bucks. serge i wont go over 2. lol i did use fox on surge( is it serge or surge?) but my fox was playing so horrible i felt like i was ******** the whole day. i should have just stayed with falco..

i dont blame jc im just not a good partner. im good at attacking both guys on the other team but i cant help my partner when there in trouble i can barely save them when they're dying. my normal partners play fox and shiek who dont really have abusive counters so i normally have them saving me.

thankx to wes my samus is so godly now hehe. alukard is lucky he got yoshi story on me. ****in gay *** small stage. im serious about MM team pleazy ****** get at me!

yo **** u bum!! that link u put was like the uber virus! u completely ****ed up my pc!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
haha bum's practical joke was funny but my antivirus just took it out....sucks for you benny lol. I'll MM you this friday benny. c ya there. its serge btw.

offcell

Smash Apprentice
lol. who downloads random .exe files from practical joke sites? cough*blast*cough :p j/k..but I didn't feel like having the possibility of watching my CD tray open and close for an hour or have random auto typing of "BUM owns your face!?!" all over my screen. Hey, ya never know..

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
thats why you gotta use a rubber kids. you never know what kinda viruses some people are giving out.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
ill mm anyone other that surge for upto 5 bucks. serge i wont go over 2. lol i did use fox on surge( is it serge or surge?) but my fox was playing so horrible i felt like i was ******** the whole day. i should have just stayed with falco..

i dont blame jc im just not a good partner. im good at attacking both guys on the other team but i cant help my partner when there in trouble i can barely save them when they're dying. my normal partners play fox and shiek who dont really have abusive counters so i normally have them saving me.

thankx to wes my samus is so godly now hehe. alukard is lucky he got yoshi story on me. ****in gay *** small stage. im serious about MM team pleazy ****** get at me!

yo **** u bum!! that link u put was like the uber virus! u completely ****ed up my pc!
ok 5 dollar money match best 2of 3?or 3 of 5?

lol, bum lives in the bronx go train with him and get some viruses,

blast, read the first part of the link. Pratical joke?? plus its a exe file. lol.

I mean I clicked it too but knowing it was going to open my cd tray or do something else.
except nothing happened. oh well. dont tell anyone what happens blast because, thats the point.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
I definetly didnt make it in time to join but I love myself for only Down-airing ****** left and right with young link in team friendlies. Me and Ace couldnt stop laughing it was the mindgames lol. Sorry if i got people pissed off while doin it.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yea I got pissed off about that....and I wasn't even playing...I just got pissed watching you do it....**** you warrior knight you sauteed bear lung.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
. oh well. dont tell anyone what happens blast because, thats the point.
yeah the thing is when i post on my pc that link comes up on its own so its not funny if it wasnt intentional. that just means that bums prob has the **** to.

venom watever u want i dont care i have to pay mad money tomorrow to get my pc fixed so im not sure if ima mm the whole crew but ill definitely play u. 3 out of 5 sounds fine to me. anyone else that wants to MM get at me u dont have to be in team pleazy just dont be in KF lol.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
leo u sure u wanna do something like that? ill definitely mm u for 15$ lol venom yeah i'll mm u first to 3 for 5$ no prob. and serge when i beat the rest of ur crew ill play u. if im losing im not gonna play u. but if i at least beat 3 ppl then ill mm u cause ill have money to spare.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i'm money matchin whether itz a dollar or more n it can b anotha character besides dk

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ok so far i have for MM.

venom
spam
tag
bum

ill prob be able to take 2 or 3 more im definitely gonna practice OD hard this week cuz i can already see me goin mad hard for no reason!! DJ COME OVER TO TRAIN!!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
Can't wait for this guys! I was thinkin about beasting at this one and getting top 5 but with all this hw right before spring break I'm not getting any practice...as usual....so probably just gonna be top 10 again :[ . lol. crew battles anyone?

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
KILLAFOX POSTING UNDER THIS NAME----

yea ppl, there is a weekly this friday. theres always one, even if we dont post it. the thread maker is offline for a while. but yea, theres one and i hope to see everyone there.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

FOR THOSE WHOM WANT TO KNOW YES THIS FIRDYA IS 1V1 AND ALSO FOR THOSE WHOM ARE INTERESTED IN COMIG TO A 1V1 TOUREY ON SAT THAT STARTS AT 4PM AND ENDS UNTIL WE ARE DONE AND THERE MIGHT BE TEAMS IF THERE IS ENUFF TIME. GO TO THIS LINK HERE PPL AND ALSO PPL I WILL SEE U MANANA.

GO HERE FOR SAT 1V1 TOUNREY DETAILS: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99194

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO **** tourney ain't even start yet and look at the results!

March 30th - SSBM 1v1

1 - Tag
2-
3 -

BUM163

Smash Lord
2day i'm goin straight 2 people everyone n askin 4 a money match.if u ain't scared u say yes if u scare u say no.yo my bad about the virus i didn't send that on purpose sumone gave me that **** n everytime i signed on i guess i passed it i don't know how but i fixed it.my birthday is 2morrow so i might not stay 2 long 2 day.i'll accept any challenge n mm 4 sure.don't b scurred

Top Bottom