• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Good seeing everyone today GG's to everyone i played and sorry to the people getting mad at snake but don't hate the playa hate the dumb a$$ game , Fack you sakurai ROFL

Alukard

Smash Hero
so did everyone get their helpings of chef boyardee's new product??

spaghetti loops and meatballs ^_-

D1

Banned via Administration
MEAT RIDIN! Hardbody!

*leaves*

*comes back*

OMFG ONCE AGAIN TODAY WAS AWESOME!

Shoutouts to PC, Hab, Cass, Ron, Ph. D, NL, Wes, Bum, Black, Jman, Leo, Luck, Branden, Tipman, and uhh...VANZ!

LMAO almost forgot Vanz there XD

On the way back home me, Ph. D, Ron, and NL got on the train and it smelled like mad homeless ppl...LMAO the whole train started gettin mad disturbed and ppl were covering their noses...LOL at first I thought it was the French ppl that stunk LMAO. The next stop we all dipped outta that car HARDBODY!

Bubbletea w/ HAB, Branden, and PC was awesome BUBBLETEA FOR LIFE!

Fights w/ PC, Cass, Bum, Ron, Ph. D, and teams w/ Branden, Jman, and so on were a blast as well!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I think I'll have money to do MM's Friday at Shin's place (if anyone is going)

Like always I'll be there around 9pm due to stupid class.... :( or maybe I can go before class, depends on how many people are there.

And yah I'm only gonna use Ike in my MM's so please use Metaknight or Snake so you can gimpz me ^_^ :chuckle:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I think I'll have money to do MM's Friday at Shin's place (if anyone is going)

Like always I'll be there around 9pm due to stupid class.... :( or maybe I can go before class, depends on how many people are there.

And yah I'm only gonna use Ike in my MM's so please use Metaknight or Snake so you can gimpz me ^_^ :chuckle:
I'll take that offer on Friday, Silven. My Olimar vs Your Ike? How much?

I'm Ganon!!!!!!
Stop making me lol at work, D1! I just got Shoryukened.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
get at my boy d1 for tellin that lady at Tkettle to quit life mad od hard lmfaoo 2 good.... and get at my ni99a pit for being the only dominican in brawl, my boy wears chankletas lol

PRiDE

Smash Lord
bleh. I am going to the last NJ weekly this week so I won't be coming back for my purple pen TRAVIS!!!!

Top Bottom